To start using UPDF, all you need to do is sign up with a valid email ID. By signing up for an account, you can use the free features of UPDF:
- Open and read PDF for free.
- Conversion limited twice a day for free.
- Watermarks will be added when saving the document.
- OCR can only be experienced, while saving and copying the content cannot be executed.
- Batch processing can only handles two files.
- Only one template can be added on watermark, header and footer, and background independently.
- 1GB of free storage space in the free version, with a file size limitation of 10MB per file.
(Note, if you want to save PDF documents without a watermark and process unlimited conversions with UPDF, you can purchase a Subscription Plan or a Perpetual License within the app or from our pricing page.)
- 1. Sign Up/Login UPDF
- 2. How to Set a Password and Log in with Password
- 3. How to Change and Link Email
- 4. How to Redeem UPDF
How to Sign Up/Login
You can sign up/Login on the official website, or sign up/Login within the UPDF app.
- Click the SIGN UP button on the website or the Login button on the app, which takes you to the registration form.
- Enter your email ID and click Continue.
- Get the registration code from your inbox and paste it into the code field. (Note: if you can't find the email in your inbox, please check the spam folder.)
- Set up your user name and set a password. (This is the process only for the sign up)
That's it! You have a UPDF account now. Your product will be automatically activated once you sign up and sign in.
How to Set a Password and Log in with Password
When you first register and log in UPDF account, you can set a password.
If you want to log in UPDF account in different devices, you can set a password instead of using verification codes.
If you don't want to log in with code, you can enter your email, click Continue, and then click the Log in with password option.
It lets you enter your password to log in. (Note: you can retrieve your password by clicking the "Forget password?" option)
How to Change or Link Email?
Enter your personal profile first. Then, click the button "Linked Accounts Manage".
You can change the email by clicking he "Change" button as shown in the image below.
You can also link other two email address to the same UPDF account. By linking other emails to UPDF acccount, you can log in with different methods.
How to Redeem UPDF
- Log into your account here, and find the "Redeem" option under the Subscriptions Card.
- Enter your code, and click "Redeem". Then you can unlock UPDF across all the platforms.