UPDF for iOS is a versatile and easy-to-use file manager application with extensive features to help you organize your digital files and keep them protected at all times. The application offers a rich array of features to upload, copy, view, download, organize, share, and protect documents on your device. It also connects to your PC wireless over the same Wi-Fi network and offers advanced features such as cloud sharing, PDF annotations, Security Space, password protection for the app, and multi-finger selection.
- Easily upload, move, rename, duplicate, and reorder files and folders
- Upload files to the cloud or share them via email and other mediums
- Compress and print PDFs; convert files to PDF
- Add and manage folders
- A powerful file search function
- Two-finger support for selecting and other operations
- Combine multiple PDFs
- Annotate images and PDF files
- Import from the local device, photo albums, and from your computer over Wi-Fi
- Scan and create PDFs or scan for accurate data recognition
- Edit scanned images - crop, rotate, filter, delete, and reorder
- Security Space - Enable FaceID and Passcode Security for the app as well as for Security Space access
- Trash management helps find deleted items
If you're looking for an intuitive and powerful file management solution for your device, give UPDF a try. The iOS-friendly design ensures fluid operation and seamless connection to your desktop to make file transfer and file management easy, secure, and hassle-free.