Sign PDF on iOS
UPDF provides an easy way to sign in PDF on iOS. You can customize your signature and change its color per your reference.
How to Sign in PDF
Follow the steps below to do it:
- Open UPDF on your iOS devices and choose the PDF you want to sign, then tap on the third icon on the Toolbar.
- From the banner displayed, tap on the Signature button.
- Tap on the + (Add Signature) button.
- On the new screen, type your Signature on the blank page.
- Customize the Signature and hit the Done button to save changes.
How to Change Signature Color
UPDF allows its user to apply different colors to their signatures. To do so, follow these steps:
- Locate the Color icon at the bottom of the signature screen.
- Choose the color you want to apply from the range of colors displayed.
- Close the colors pane and save the changes by hitting the Done Button on the signature screen.