Insert or Edit Images in PDF on iOS
Adding or editing images to/in the PDF has never been easy, but UPDF makes it like a breeze. You can add or modify any image to/in your desired PDF file in a few simple steps.
1. How to Insert/Add Images to PDF on iOS
- Open the required PDF file in the UPDF app.
- From the top right corner of the screen, tap on the 'T' shape icon.
- Select the image icon from the new pop-up that appeared near the bottom of the screen.
- Now click on the screen wherever you want to add your image. You can import images in three ways: Import from Camera, Import from Photos, and Import via Scan.
- After importing the image into your PDF, you can copy/delete/rotate/crop/replace the image by tapping on it. You can resize and relocate it according to your preference.
Besides, UPDF for iOS offers other quick ways to insert or add new images to PDF by long-pressing the blank space in the file, so you can also choose an alternative way from the following given options.
2. How to Edit Existing Images in PDF on iOS
- After opening the PDF, click on the 'T' icon on the top right corner of your iOS device.
- Tap on any existing image, and multiple options will appear over the image in the form of a little bar.
- Here you can copy/delete/rotate/crop/extract/replace any existing image in the PDF.