As a customer, your satisfaction and success are the motivation for all we do - which is why we'll always do everything we can to ensure we make working with documents smarter and easier for you. If, however, you feel like UPDF software doesn't fulfill your needs, we're here to help make things right.
Try before you buy
We understand you want the perfect fit and that's why we offer a trial version of UPDF software. During this trial, you can test all the functionality of the software to be sure it suits your needs and desires.
To ensure UPDF software is the perfect fit, you can experience all of its powerful features in our free trial version.
Please experience the UPDF software for yourself by downloading your free trial.
If you want to terminate the next recurring payment transaction cycle, you must cancel the subscription 3 days in advance before it recurs.
How to Cancel Your Subscription?
1. Cancel Subscription from UPDF Online Store
If you subscribe to UPDF software from the UPDF online store, you can go to the UPDF account center to click the "Cancel subscription" option under your Subscriptions plan card to cancel the subscription all by yourself.
2. Cancel Subscription from App Store
If you subscribe to UPDF software from Apple App Store, please refer to the rules of Apple for canceling subscriptions.
Note: We will notify you when we have processed your unsubscribe request or if we need additional information.
It's because of the 'try-before-you-buy' system that UPDF provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. You may be approved for a refund if you purchased UPDF software from our online store at updf.com and one of the following conditions applies:
- The product is proven to be defective by UPDF's technical support department.
- Duplicate orders were made at UPDF's online store.
While these conditions are guidelines, all refunds are made at UPDF's sole discretion. And please note:
- If you apply for a refund within the first 30 days of your initial purchase, you will get a full refund.
- If you apply for a refund after 30 days but do not exceed half of the period of your Subscription Plan, you can get a 50% refund.
- If you exceed half of the period of your Subscription Plan, you can't apply for a refund.
- If you purchase a Perpetual License of UPDF, you can't apply for a refund after 30 days of your purchase.
- If you purchase UPDF from App Store, it is up to Apple's refund policy to decide whether you can get the refund.
How to Apply for a Refund
We're sorry to hear that UPDF software wasn't the perfect fit for your needs. If the conditions listed above apply to you, please send an email to support[at]superace.com with the Subject: I want to apply for a refund.
Note: We will notify you when we have processed your refund request or if we need additional information. Once your request has been processed, please allow 5–8 business days for the refund to appear in your account.