UPDF is a "Universal, Productive, Delightful, Fast" PDF editor. A stunning UI, whimsical design elements, and powerful functionality make it a serious contender for business, academic, and professional use. The resource-light nature of this attractive utility means you can process heavy workflows with ease, and the intuitive controls lend it a near-zero learning curve.
Introduction of UPDF
Top Features of UPDF
- Full-fledged PDF editing
- A robust suite of PDF annotation tools
- File conversion from PDF to other popular file formats
- Eyes-friendly PDF reader
- Easy PDF page management
- Encrypt PDF with a password
- OCR scanned documents into searchable and editable PDFs. (The Mac with Apple Chip version from the official website has the OCR feature. However, the Mac with Intel Chip version and the Mac App Store version doesn't release the OCR feature yet.)
- Flatten PDFs
- Fill out PDF forms
- Combine PDF and image files into a single PDF.
- Insert a PDF into multiple PDF files in a batch.
- Optimize and reduce PDF file size.
- Save PDF as PDF/A.
- Multilingual support and UPDF are available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, and Korean.