License and Activate on Mac
- 1. UPDF Trial Version Limitations
- 2. Purchase UPDF
- 3. Devices Limitations for One License
- 4. How to Register and Activate UPDF
1. Trial Version Limitations of UPDF for Mac
You can find a free version for UPDF. To use it, you will have to sign up for an account. Since you are not required to add any credit card information, there won't be any fees for registering for the free version. However, there are some limitations to this version:
- Watermarks: When saving a file, a watermark will be added automatically to it in its free version.
- Convert and OCR: There is an option for converting twice in a day for free. OCR function can only be experienced, saving and copying content are not allowed.
- Batch: There is a limitation of two files can be handled in batch processing.
- Page Tools Templates: creating one template is allowed on watermark, header and footer, and background distinctively.
- UPDF Cloud: 1GB of cloud storage in the free version, and the single file size limit of the free version is 10MB per file.
2. Purchase UPDF
To get full access to all features of UPDF without any limitations, upgrade to the premium version. If you intend to upgrade, please follow the procedure below:
- As you click the "Pricing" or "Buy Now" button from the official website, you will be led to the UPDF checkout page. You can also enter the UPDF checkout page directly.
- Sign in with a valid email and follow the on-screen instructions for completing the purchase.
- Once the purchase process finishes, download UPDF on your Mac and activate it by logging in to the email.
3. How Many Devices Can I Use for One Premium Account?
UPDF allows you to use one premium account across Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
One premium account can be used across 2 desktops (1 Windows + 1 Mac, or 2 Windows or 2 Macs) and 2 mobile devices (1 iOS +1 Android, or 2 iOS, or 2 Android).
Reinstalling when you replace a new device is allowed.
4. How to Register and Activate UPDF on Mac
For activating UPDF once you've purchased its license, make sure you add the email you've paid for the license. Follow the steps below to activate UPDF by signing up with the email:
- Download and run UPDF on your Mac successfully.
- Select the "Login" button on the top-right of the page that opens.
- Enter the email address and follow the steps for logging in.
- After logging in, UPDF will be activated automatically so that you can get access to all premium features of this tool.