Add or Edit Images in PDF with UPDF Mac
- To edit an image, enter Edit mode first by clicking the Edit PDF icon.
- Click to select an image to edit.
- Use the content-aware toolbar to rotate, crop, extract or replace the image. (Note: You can replace the image by dragging and dropping it after selecting a picture in the edit mode.)
Alternatively, right-click the image and select the tools to copy, rotate, crop, extract, replace, or delete the image.
Below is the video tutorial on how to edit images in PDF.
2. Add Image to PDF
- To add an image, go to Edit mode and click the Image icon.
- Then in the pop-up window, select and insert the image from a local folder. (Alternatively, you can simply drag the image into the UPDF interface to add it.)
- Once you add the image, you can adjust the position, rotate it and perform other image edits.