How to Edit Image in PDF with UPDF
- To edit an image, enter Edit mode first by clicking the Edit PDF icon.
- Click to select an image to edit.
- Use the content-aware toolbar to rotate, crop, extract or replace the image. (Note: You can replace the image by dragging and dropping it after selecting a picture in the edit mode.)
Alternatively, right-click the image and select the tools to copy, rotate, crop, extract, replace, or delete the image.
2. Add Image to PDF
- To add an image, go to Edit mode and click the Image icon.
- Then in the pop-up window, select and insert the image from a local folder. (Alternatively, you can simply drag the image into the UPDF interface to add it.)
- Once you add the image, you can adjust the position, rotate it and perform other image edits.