Convert PDF Files on Mac with UPDF
UPDF supports various conversion formats to convert your PDFs to whichever format you like. It includes the following conversion formats:
- PDF to Word (.docx)
- PDF to PowerPoint (.pptx)
- PDF to Excel (.xlsx)
- PDF to CSV (.csv)
- PDF to Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- PDF to Text (.txt)
- PDF to Image (.png, .jpg, .bmp, .gif, .tiff)
- PDF to XML (.xml)
- PDF to HTML (.html)
- PDF to PDF/A
How to Convert a PDF
Converting PDFs to other formats like .docx, .xlsx, .csv, .pptx, etc., using UPDF is exceptionally easy. It requires a few clicks to export to your needed format.
- Just open your PDF with UPDF.
- Go to the "Export PDF" icon.
- Select the particular format that you want to export your PDF file.
- In the pop-up window, choose if you want to enable the "Page Range" for the conversion.
- Click "Export" and select the folder for the output file. The conversion will begin immediately.
Export PDF as PDF/A
PDF/A is the latest subset version of PDF that is signified for archiving information. The purpose of PDF/A is to take care of those files that needed to be stored for a long period. Yes, UPDF also supports PDF/A to export or save your valuable content in PDF/A format.
- To Export PDF as PDF/A, you need to click the "Save as Other" icon on the right toolbar of UPDF.
- Choose the "Save as PDF/A" option.
- Select the folder to save the PDF/A file.