How to Convert PDF on Mac with UPDF
Convert PDF on Mac
UPDF supports various conversion formats to convert your PDFs to whichever format you like. It includes the following conversion formats:
- PDF to Word (.docx)
- PDF to PowerPoint (.pptx)
- PDF to Excel (.xlsx)
- PDF to CSV (.csv)
- PDF to Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- PDF to Text (.txt)
- PDF to Image (.png, .jpg, .bmp, .gif, .tiff)
- PDF to XML (.xml)
- PDF to HTML (.html)
- PDF to PDF/A
How to Convert a PDF
Converting PDFs to other formats like .docx, .xlsx, .csv, .pptx, etc., using UPDF is exceptionally easy. It requires a few clicks to export to your needed format.
- Just open your PDF with UPDF.
- Go to the "Export PDF" icon.
- Select the particular format that you want to export your PDF file.
- In the pop-up window, choose if you want to enable the "Text Recognition Setting" and the "Page Range" for the conversion.
- Click "Export" and select the folder for the output file. The conversion will begin immediately.
How to Convert a Scanned PDF with OCR
The great thing about UPDF is that it supports Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tool that lets you convert the scanned documents into editable and searchable file formats.
To enable the OCR tool, you need to switch on the "Text Recognition Settings".
To make the OCR recognition more accurate, please select the "Document Language". It supports more than 15 languages including English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Turkish, etc.
Export PDF as PDF/A
PDF/A is the latest subset version of PDF that is signified for archiving information. The purpose of PDF/A is to take care of those files that needed to be stored for a long period. Yes, UPDF also supports PDF/A to export or save your valuable content in PDF/A format.
- To Export PDF as PDF/A, you need to click the "Save as PDF/A" icon on the right toolbar of UPDF.
- Select the folder to save the PDF/A file.