Gestures for UPDF iOS
Do you want to save time while using the UPDF for iOS? Then, try the iOS gestures. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced user, this guide will enhance your iOS experience and help you maximize productivity. Let's dive in and discover the power of UPDF gestures together!
Here are the accepted gestures in UPDF for iOS:
- Pinch: Pinch with two fingers to zoom the page (zoom in/out with two fingers).
- Long press: Long press the comment icon to modify the properties of the created comment, long press the page's blank space to add or paste, etc.
- Two fingers: In annotation/edit mode, slide with two fingers to turn pages.
- Left swipe: Swipe to the left to delete from the list.
- Drag: After long-pressing the screen, you can use the gesture of swiping and dragging the content on the screen (the pages or items in the list) to organize them according to your desired order by moving their positions around.