UPDF can generate a ZIP file to compress a selection of files so they’re easier to share with others online or as an email attachment.
How to Compress Multiple Files to into ZIP Format
- Tap the checkbox icon on the top right
- Select the files to be zipped
- Tap "More" on the bottom menu
- Tap the "Compress" option to compress the chosen files and save them as an archive file
- You can rename the ZIP file, share it, and perform other actions as described in the File Management section of this guide
How to Unzip an Archive ZIP File
This process is extremely simple. All you need to do to open an archive file in UPDF is to tap it. This will immediately unpack the ZIP file and create a folder with the same name. The files from the ZIP can be found inside this folder, uncompressed and ready to use.