Create and Manage Folders
Easily organize your files by creating and managing folders in UPDF. The intuitive operations make it easy to add new folders, move files into them, and perform other actions, as described below:
1. How to Create a Folder
- Tap the + symbol on the bottom right of your screen.
- Select "Create Folder" from the pop-up menu.
- Give the folder a name in the editable field.
- Tap "Done" on the top right corner.
2. How to Manage Folders
To execute operations on a folder, you can long-press the folder or click the "..." to see various options, such as Rename, Move, Copy, Duplicate, Delete, Share, Email, Compress, Add to Favorites, and Move into Security Space.
3. How to Move Files into a Folder
Once you have created a new folder, you can move existing files into it using the process described here:
- Tap the checkbox icon on the top right to select multiple files.
- Select all files to be moved to the folder.
- Tap Move to "..." in the bottom menu.
You can now tap the folder to go into it, where you will see the files you just added.