1. What is Security Space?
Security Space is a location within the UPDF app that can be protected with a passcode or Face ID. This allows users to restrict access to certain confidential or private files and prevent others from being able to view them.
2. How to Add Files to Security Space
Files can be moved into Security Space using the following actions:
- Tap the UPDF logo icon on the top left.
- Tap "Security Space" and authenticate the access attempt when prompted.
- Tap the "+" symbol on the bottom right of Security Space.
- Select one of the import options to bring files in from various locations as described in the Import section of this guide.