Create a PDF on iOS
UPDF allows you to create blank or templated PDFs with a variety of useful backgrounds:
- Blank - A blank PDF can be created and then used as a notepad with the help of the annotation tools.
- Dotted - Perfect for drawing or writing - or simply connect the dots to draw shapes.
- Lined - A neater way of adding content to a PDF file.
- Grid - Ideal for drawing objects to scale.
- Graph - The right format to draw graphical representations such as hand-drawn charts.
How to Create a PDF in UPDF
- Tap the + symbol on the bottom right.
- Select "Create PDF".
- Tap one of the background options as outlined above.
- The PDF will be generated and saved to the current UPDF folder.
- Tap the file to open it.
- You can now annotate the file using the annotation icon.
- You can also, share, print, copy, add tags, and more.