Add and Edit Text in PDF on iOS
Editing and adding text to an existing PDF are one of the most in-demand features for iOS users. Now, with the latest version of UPDF, you can add any text in any style to your desired PDF file from your mobile phone. Let's quickly discuss how you can add and edit the text in glimpses.
1. How to Add Text in PDF on iOS
- Open a PDF in UPDF by tapping it.
- Tap on the 'T' shape icon on the top right corner of the mobile screen just next to the pen symbol.
- A small pop-up menu will appear at the bottom of the screen. Once again, click on the 'T' symbol to create a text box on your PDF.
- Now you can type whatever you want to add to your PDF file.
- You can change the color, size, style, and alignment of the text by selecting the required option from the bar above the keyword.
2. How to Edit Existing Text in PDF on iOS
- Open your desired PDF in the UPDF iOS app.
- Go to the 'hand' icon on the extreme top right corner of the device.
- Then select any text to highlight, copy, underline, strikethrough, or squiggle the text. You can also change the existing text’s color in the PDF.
- Select the 'T' shape icon from the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on any text to edit, delete, copy, cut, and replace from the PDF file.
- You can also modify font size, style, color, and alignment by tapping on 'Properties' from the pop-up tag that appears above the text.
Besides, UPDF for iOS offers other quick ways to add text to PDF by long-pressing the blank space in the file, so you can also choose an alternative way from the following given options.