Are you searching for a file conversion software that can change PDF files into different formats, particularly PDF to image? It's a challenging task to accomplish because there are security threats on the Internet and the limitations that this specific software comes with. So, if you want to save PDF as an image file (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, etc), you need software that's reliable and quick.
This article will explain the best PDF to Image converter - UPDF that you can easily access and the steps you use to convert PDF to image format.
How to Convert PDF to Image on Windows and Mac
One of the best options currently available to convert PDF to Image is the UPDF for Mac and Windows. With high-quality PDF conversion technology and advanced OCR feature, this PDF converter has been downloaded by millions of individuals and has received a great response, especially because of its efficiency and accuracy.
Below, we will discuss the steps to convert PDF to Image.
Step 1: Import PDF Documents
Firstly, you will need to import the PDF document into UPDF from the directory or folder that it is present in. The "Open File" option will help you do this.
Step 2: Select Output Format as Image
After selecting the files, you need to tap on the "Export PDF" button on the top right,
You will see a list of the output format and then select the "Image" option.
Step 3: Convert PDF to Image Fast
Now you can choose the image format, such as PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP. After that, click the "Export" button and start the conversion process. You will have the required files within a short time. The image file will be saved to the folder you selected as a new folder.
This is the process to save PDF as an image. It is very easy to use and you know how to use it even if you are a new user.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to Image
How to Convert PDF to Image on Windows:
How to Convert PDF to Image on Mac:
The Benefits of Converting PDF to Image
Why do you seek to convert your PDF document to an image? There are many benefits associated with this purpose, out of which we will be recognizing some potential points that would cover a proper user scenario, explaining to you the benefit perfectly.
1. Convert PDFs to Images for Slide Presentations
While creating a presentation on PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Keynote, you might need to attach a part of a PDF document that might contain some vital information. To make your presentation exciting and coherent, you cannot leave this particular thing behind. Thus, you will have to convert your PDF document into an image with the specific part to be added across the presentation. UPDF can help you with that.
2. Use PDF Documents as Images in Word Assignments
Being a student, you might find something important to be added to an assignment you are creating on Word. If it is a research report, you may have to include some figures available in PDF format. Since the PDF format cannot be added across the Word document, you will have to easily convert the PDF into an image format that can then be added across the assignment.
3. Convert PDF into a Long Image for Saving Space and Compacting Size
If you have a large PDF file that is difficult to share and send to every other user, it is a great option to convert your PDF document into a long image. Not only does it convert the document into an image, but it also saves space across your device and decreases the size so that it can be easily shared with any other user.
Why UPDF is the Best Tool to Convert PDF to Image
From different PDF converters present on the Internet, we have concluded the best one that offers quick services and exceptional features.
Among all the software that provides file conversion services, UPDF is by far the safest and most reliable. It is a perfect option for Mac, Windows, Android and iOS. Below are some of its features, benefits, and drawbacks.
UPDF is a handy software that aids in converting PDF files into different formats, including Docx, Xlsx, CSV, PPT, HTML, XML, Text, RTF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF. It offers a quick conversion process with a secured file transfer mechanism, and a user-friendly interface.
- Convert PDF to many other formats - UPDF can allow you to convert PDF files into other 14 formats.
- Smart OCR Option available - use the OCR feature to help you convert scanned PDFs into editable PDF formats with 99% accuracy.
- Less Corrective Measures - By converting the file from one extension to another, UPDF ensures that the content in the file remains the same as the original one, with fewer corrections to be managed PDF pages afterward.
There are other reasons to choose UPDF, for example, it is not only a PDF converter but a one-stop PDF solution. With it, you can read, annotate, OCR, organize, protect, and print PDF files efficiently.
After a thorough search of different PDF converters online, you can now pick the best from the lot. As per the ratings, features, and quickness, UPDF stands out from all. It is a simple and secure software that you can use to convert a PDF to an image. Why not give it a try? Free download and try its amazing features now!
- Foxit Reader Vs Adobe Reader: The Complete Comparison
- How to Find Word in PDF Documents
- Everything about GPT-5: Release Date, Rumors, Features, and More
- MacOS Sonoma: All You Want to Know
- PDF Expert Free Vs Paid: All You Need to Know
- 4 Best Ways to Convert HWP to PDF
- Adobe Reader Vs Adobe Acrobat: Head-to-Head Comparison
- Adobe Acrobat Standard Vs Pro: What Are Differences?
- iOS 17: Everything You Want to Know After WWDC 2023
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways