Are you searching for a file conversion software that can change PDF files into different formats, particularly PDF to image? It's a challenging task to accomplish because there are security threats on the Internet and the limitations that this specific software come with. So, if you want to save PDF as an image file (jpg, gif, png, tiff, etc.), you need a software that's reliable and quick.
This article will explain the top 5 PDF to Image converters that you can easily access and the steps you use to convert PDF to image format.
How to Convert PDF to Image using UPDF Converter
One of the best options currently available to convert PDF to Image is the UPDF Converter. With high-quality PDF conversion technology and advanced OCR feature, this software has been downloaded by millions of individuals and has received a great response, especially because of its efficiency and accuracy.
Below, we will discuss the steps to convert PDF to Image.
Step 1: Import PDF Documents
Firstly, you will need to import the PDF document from the directory or folder that it is present in. You can also attach multiple files as UPDF Converter supports batch-processing.
Step 2: Select output format as Image
After selecting the files, you will have to change the required format as Image. Specifically, you can change it to png, jpg, gif, tiff, and bmp.
Step 3: Convert PDF to Image Fast
Click the 'Go' button and start the conversion process. You will have the required files within a short time. The image file will be saved to the folder you selected as a new folder.
This is the process to save PDF as image. It is very easy to use and you know how to use it even you are a new user.
Top 5 PDF to Image Converters
From different PDF Converters present on the Internet, we have concluded the five best ones that offer quick services and exceptional features. You can then choose the one that is to your liking.
1. UPDF Converter
Among all the software that provide file conversion services, UPDF Converter is by far the safest and most reliable. It is a perfect option for PCs and Macs. Below are some of its features, benefits, and drawbacks.
UPDF Converter is a handy software that aids in converting PDF files into different formats, including doc, xls, ppt, html, xml, and jpg, bmp, tiff. It offers a quick conversion process (you can convert a single file or multiple files), a secured file transfer mechanism, and a user-friendly interface.
- Batch-wise processing - this tool supports batch conversion and you can convert a bunch of PDF documents at one time. This will improve the productivity vastly.
- Smart OCR Option available - use the OCR feature to help you convert scanned PDF into editable formats with 99% accuracy.
- Less Corrective Measures - With converting the file from one extension to another, UPDF Converter ensures that the content in the file remains the same as the original one, with fewer corrections to be managed afterward.
2. EaseUS PDF Editor
With the dual functionality of converting PDFs to different formats and vice versa, EaseUS PDF Editor remains a reliable support for individuals who like to get their work done in quick time. Apart from text documents, this software can also make image files (jpg, tiff, gif) from PDFs.
Below are some of its features, pros, and cons.
EaseUS PDF Editor can make scanned, editable PDF files using the OCR feature. Also, it enables you to add text to it or erase it as per your requirement. Lastly, it is a safe and secure product, and millions of users have downloaded it to date.
- Access/Share it from anywhere - Whether at home or working from the office, you can access EaseUS Editor without any issues. It offers a quick file-processing mechanism that improves the workflow and transfer capability for the user. You can also share the files with other colleagues or friends.
- Compatible On All Platforms - It does not depend whether you are using Windows, Mac, Linux, or any other operating system, EaseUS PDF Editor is a great software that can comply with all of these. Moreover, its efficiency and file management are among the best on the market.
- Limited Options For Conversion - As EaseUS is a quick-processing and editable software, it does have its limitations. One of the main drawbacks is the availability of formats. So, if you require a software with more image conversion features, then this one is not a good choice for you.
3. SmallPDF Editor
Requiring a space-efficient software that is easily downloadable on your PC? Then SmallPDF Editor is the optimum choice for you. It renders a variety of PDF tools under one roof and promises great quality in terms of output and performance.
Below are some of its features, pros and cons.
File extensions, ranging from xls, doc, ppt, jpg, and others, are some of the options that this PDF Converter can provide you. Also, you get extra tools to compress, merge, split, and adjust the output accordingly. Lastly, it offers a quality output that requires limited changes.
- Support For Password-Protected PDFs - Password-protected PDFs can be worked upon with ease in SmallPDF Editor. All you need to do is provide the password for it, and it functions smoothly thereafter.
- Easy to Use - This software comes with a user-friendly interface that individuals of all ages can manage. The structure is broad and clear, with large icons on display. Also, the files to be accessed are presented separately in a list for the user to view easily.
- Limited functions - Apart from its usual working process, SmallPDF Editor entails a limited amount of features. For instance, it can convert PDF to JPG only. This makes the user shift to other software with more options to work with.
4. Adobe Acrobat DC PDF Convertor
Are you on the hunt for something reliable and trustworthy? Then Adobe Acrobat DC PDF Converter is the one for you. This software comes with dual functionality, i.e., it can be downloaded on the PC, and can be used online too. Also, working on PDFs is very convenient, thanks to its OCR feature.
Here are some of its main features, pros, and cons.
Adobe Acrobat DC offers a speedy conversion mechanism. It can change PDFs into doc, xls, ppt, jpg, and other editable formats. In addition, the minor adjustments, like bullet points, tables, and other content, remains intact, and no re-edits are required. Also, you can protect your PDF file online if it contains sensitive data.
- Editable PDFs - Using this software, you can work on various functions, such as editing, merging, splitting, etc. You can also extract and insert PDF files as per your requirements.
- High Ratings - Adobe Acrobat DC Editor has received lots of positive feedback from its customers. A rating of 4.7/5 stars would engage visitors and onlookers to use this software and enjoy its quick services.
- Difficult To Maneuver - Working with this software can be a bit cumbersome at times, as it's not feasible for the user to move back and forth between the functions.
5. Soda PDF Converter
Soda PDF is a great software that allows users to create PDFs from different file formats. On the other hand, it also changes the PDF file into doc, ppt, jpg, xml, and others. This converter can merge multiple PDFs into a single document that helps in storage and usability.
We will now discuss its main features along with its pros and cons.
One of the main features of this converter is the use of annotation on the PDF file, with comments, sticky notes, and more. You can also protect your PDF documents by adding 256-AES password encryption and ensuring secured use over the Internet. However, these features are available with the Pro version.
- OCR Feature - Through this feature, the software will recognize and edit the text present in any scanned document or image. The use of OCR provides high levels of accuracy and output.
- Adjust Documents - SodaPDF helps in editing documents without affecting the file quality. You can also compress, rotate, reorder, add or remove pages from any document. This helps in better workflow and management.
- Non-Responsive At Times - Sometimes, when trying to print files in batches, the software tends to go non-responsive, and you have to open the documents again.
After a thorough search on different PDF Converters online, you can now pick the best from the lot. As per the ratings, features, and quickness, UPDF stands out from all. It is a simple and secure software that you can use to convert a pdf to image.
- How to Search for a Word in a PDF
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF