RTF (Rich Text Format) is an editable format that is sometimes used interchangeably with Word. You can open an RTF file using any Word editor such as Microsoft Word, making it one of the best solutions when you want to easily edit the content on a PDF document.
But before you can do that, you would first of all need to convert your PDF to RTF. Numerous converters in the market can be useful in this regard and in this article, we will share with you the 10 best of these PDF to RTF converters.
Comparing the Top PDF to RTF Converter Online and Offline
Plenty of online and offline converters have the luxury to convert PDF to RTF (Rich Text Format), but which one to follow? The key is to find the perfect PDF converter. Therefore, we've listed below some popular PDF to RTF converters with their comparison. We hope you'll get the best one. We can say the conclusion first that UPDF is the best one of all tools, due to its high conversion quality and speed.
|Tool||Pricing||Operating System||Conversion Format||OCR Support||Rating|
|UPDF||US$39.99/Yr US$59.99/Perpetual (One purchase, all platforms)||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS||PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, Text, RTF, HTML, XML, Images||Yes||4.8|
|PDFMate||PDF Converter Pro: US$39.95/Lifetime||Windows, Mac||PDF to EPUB, Image, HTML, SWF, Word, RTF||Yes||3.5|
|Adobe Acrobat||Monthly: US$29.99/Month Annual: US$239.88/Year||Mac, Windows, iOS, Android||PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, Text, RTF, HTML, XML, Images, TIFF, BMP, PSD||Yes||4.8|
|Foxit PhantomPDF||PDF Editor Pro + 12: US$147.74/Year|
PDF Editor Pro 12: US$177.49/1-Time
|Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS||PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, Text, RTF, HTML, XML, Images||Yes||4.6|
|Nemo PDF Converter||PDF Converter 5.0: US$29.95||Windows||PDF to Word, RTF||No||3.2|
|Online2PDF||Free||Online Tool||PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, Text, RTF, HTML, XML, Images, BMP||Yes||3.4|
|PDF to RTF||Free||Online Tool||Only PDF to RTF||No||3.0|
|Aconvert||Free||Online Tool||PDF to ODT, ODS, RTF, SWF, Images, TIFF, BMP, PSD, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, CSV, PNM, PCX, HTML, XML||Yes||3.5|
|CoolUtils||Office Converters: US$39.90|
Email Converters: US$49.90
Data Exchange: US$39.90
Multimedia Converters: US$24.90
|Online Tool||PDF to WMF, GIF, Word, RTF, XLS, HTML, XML, TIFF, Text, PDF||No||3.4|
|Online Tool||PDF to BMP, RTF, CSV, Text, HTML, XML, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Images||Yes||4.0|
Don't fall for the online tools even if they are free. Online tools aren't reliable and involve a higher risk of selling your personal information. If you really want a reliable and secure PDF converter that can convert to any format except RTF, you should choose UPDF.
Top 5 PDF to RTF Converters on Desktop
Desktop PDF to RTF converters are ideal because they give you the freedom of controlling the process. Most of these tools are not free, but unlike online tools, they are guaranteed to convert the document to your preferred format. The following are the top desktop PDF to RTF converter tools:
UPDF is by far the best PDF conversion tool that you could use. It will easily convert PDF document to RTF and other editable formats. It is also a minimalist tool that is very easy to use, with a user interface that ensures you will convert your PDF to RTF in the shortest time possible.
- Conversion with UPDF is always accurate.
- You are guaranteed that the formatting will remain consistent even when converting large files.
- It has an OCR function useful for the conversion of scanned PDFs into editable PDF documents.
- It is very easy to use, with a very simple user interface.
- It is an all-in-one PDF tool that also allows you to annotate, organize, OCR, protect, and print PDF files.
PDFMate has long been a reliable solution for most people looking to convert PDF documents to other formats. As such, you can rely on this PDF to RTF converter to help you easily convert your PDF to RTF. It is fast, easy to use, and highly reliable, ensuring that the original formatting of the PDF will remain unaffected. You can also use it to convert multiple PDFs to RTF format.
- It supports batch conversions.
- Original formatting remains unaffected after conversion.
- It has an OCR feature for converting scanned images.
- It comes with a password-protection feature that you can use to secure your documents.
- It is impossible to cancel the conversion process once it begins.
- Its advanced features can make the process more complicated.
3. Adobe Acrobat
This list would be incomplete without at least a mention of Adobe Acrobat. There is a reason why this PDF management tool has been around for so long; it is highly effective. Not only can you use it to convert PDF to other formats including RTF, but it is also one of the best ways to create and edit PDF documents in numerous ways. This PDF to RTF converter has so many advanced and useful features, that it has become synonymous with the word PDF.
- It will convert a PDF document to RTF and a lot of other editable formats including Word, Excel, HTML, and more.
- It also comes with additional features to create and edit PDFs.
- It has a pretty powerful OCR function to help edit scanned PDFs.
- Adobe Acrobat is very expensive and therefore out of reach for most people.
4. Foxit PhantomPDF
This PDF to RTF converter tool has a lot of features including a conversion tool that you can use to convert the PDF document to numerous formats including RTF and Word. It is also one of the most useful solutions to create and edit PDFs in numerous ways. For instance, you can change the text, rearrange the layout of the document or even add and remove images from the document.
- It supports a lot of output formats.
- It has PDF creation and editing capabilities.
- The user interface is very simple to use.
- It can be very expensive and the free trial version is too limited.
5. Nemo PDF Converter
This little-known PDF converter can also be very useful when looking to convert PDF documents to editable formats like RTF and Word. This PDF to RTF converter is also completely free to download and use and it accurately converts your PDF document, meaning that you are assured that the original formatting will not be affected during the conversion.
- It is free to use.
- It can convert password-protected PDFs.
- The original formatting of the document will be retained.
- It only supports RTF and Word output formats.
- It also lacks some of the editing features you will find on similar tools.
Comparing the 5 PDF to RTF converters, you will find that UPDF is the best choice. It is the most easy-to-use, and professional PDF converter. And It has the OCR feature to turn scanned documents into editable PDF formats.
Top 5 PDF to RTF Converters Online Free
Online PDF to RTF converters have the advantage of being easily accessible on most browsers and most of them even offer the conversion service completely free. So, if you don't want to install any programs on your computer, try one of the following online converters:
Online2PDF is a simple and free online PDF to RTF converter that can convert a PDF document to RTF. It is accessible on any browser and very easy to use. You just need to upload the document to the main webpage to initiate the conversion.
- It is accessible on all top browsers.
- It will convert PDFs to other formats.
- It has additional features that can help you edit PDFs in numerous ways.
- You can only convert 20 files at a time and the files you upload cannot exceed 150MB.
7. PDF to RTF Online
This dedicated PDF to RTF converter is another great tool that you can use to easily convert your PDF to RTF converters. It has a simple to use and clean interface, making it easy for you to find what you need to speed up the conversion process and it is accessible on all browsers.
- It is free and easily accessible on all top browsers.
- It is also a good way to convert PDFs to a lot of other formats including Excel, Word, and HTML.
- It also has a few advanced tools that you can use to create and edit PDFs.
- It doesn't support batch conversions.
- The advanced features will only be accessible to registered users.
Aconvert is an online file conversion tool that offers users a lot of options when it comes to conversions, including the ability to convert PDF to RTF. It works very quickly, doesn't affect the formatting of the original PDF document, and is very easy to use. You just need to upload the PDF document and click "Convert" to begin the conversion process.
- This PDF to RTF converter online is completely free to use.
- It has a fully functional OCR feature to convert scanned PDFs.
- Apart from conversion, you can also use it to merge, split, and even password-protect documents.
- You may need to create an account to access other features.
CoolUtils is a free online PDF to RTF conversion solution. It supports a very large variety of output formats, allowing you to convert one file to several different formats according to your needs.
- It is very effective, reliable, and easy to use.
- There is no limit on the number of files that you can download.
- It is free to use.
- The user interface is cluttered, which can make it hard to find the tool you need.
10. Zamzar Online PDF Converter
If you have ever tried to convert a file to another format online, then you may have come across Zamzar converter. This PDF to RTF converter online has been around for quite a while and it has a reputation as one of the best solutions to convert PDF to other formats including RTF.
- It is accessible on all browsers.
- It is completely free.
- You can use it to convert PDFs to other formats.
- It doesn't support batch conversions.
After introducing all the 10 PDF to RTF converters both online and offline, it is quite clear which one is the best option. To ensure conversion quality and conversion speed, UPDF is the best one to choose. You can convert PDFs to multiple file formats, and it also allows you to convert scanned PDFs into searchable and editable formats. Download it now to unlock all the features!
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint