Foxit PhantomPDF is a full-service PDF management tool that enables users to edit PDF documents, convert them to Word and other formats, and reorganize and annotate them. Yet, one of its key offerings is the Foxit PDF to Word Converter. With it, you can get a new Word Docx file that facilitates seamless editing. Here, we discuss how you can use Foxit Convert PDF to Word, both via desktop and online, and a better alternative (UPDF) to the Foxit PhantomPDF.
There are a lot of limitations and restrictions to using the Foxit PhantomPDF Editor. For one, it is highly complex to use. First, there are multiple types for users to choose from. Rather than give them choice, this can be a source of confusion. Then, the interface is far from simple which makes the experience more cumbersome.
Furthermore, it lacks some essential tools such as artificial intelligence features such as Optical Character Recognition which allows for extraction and recognition of texts in PDF documents. This makes for easy conversion of text-heavy documents. Also, you are unable to perform the critical tasks of converting from PDF to other formats such as Word on the free version.
With the above, you should think of switching to another provider and there is no better option than the UPDF. Among other attractive features, UPDF allows users to transform their PDFs into a wide range of document formats. One of the biggest draws for UPDF is its OCR tool, which is one of the most advanced. With the feature, it is able to convert scanned PDFs to any other editable format while perfectly maintaining its layout.
|PDF Editor: $159.00/Year|
PDF Editor Pro:$179.00/Year
|Convert||Five free conversions||Not Free|
With the UPDF, your PDF management takes an upward leap. Hence, the need to make it the converter of choice. When next you wish to convert PDF to Word, use the approach below
1. After launching the software, you immediately see a page where you can either drag and drop files or "Open File" from your device storage.
2. On the right toolbar panel, you will find an "Export" icon. Click on it.
3. Then you can find a list of document configurations to which you can convert your PDF document. Choose the "Word" option.
4. Then you can click the "Export" button. Clicking this kick starts conversion immediately. You just need to select the output folder to save the file.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to Word
Foxit PhantomPDF developers give users the opportunity to access the application using multiple channels including via Desktop and online. Here, our focus will be on the Desktop version.
Foxit PhantomPDF Desktop is a faster, less expensive way to get your Foxit to convert PDF to Word, as you won't have to spend on internet costs. You also get to avoid the security issues that are common with online conversions. Follow the steps below to convert PDF to Word with Foxit.
These steps should guide you to convert your PDF to Word using Foxit:
- Go to the Foxit Product page. Among the several option icons shown, click the "Download Free Trial." Before you are allowed to click the "Download" button, you have to register by providing some information. First, you need to fill in the Operating System on which your device runs. Foxit PhantomPDF runs on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. You also need to enter your preferred language, full name, email, company (if any), and phone number.
- Before finally clicking the download button, you have to choose if you want to sign up for Foxit PDF Editor which is for every other person, or the Foxit PDF Editor Pro which is for more advanced users. Choosing this automatically starts the download process.
- After downloading, launch the app. After the initial prompts, you should get to the main interface. The interface is very similar to what you get on Microsoft Word. In the icons outlined at the top of the page, click on "Convert." Right under the "Convert" button, you find a range of options from where you should select "To MS Office."
Unfortunately, in the free version, you can't use this feature. To access it, you need to upgrade to the paid service.
While the Foxit PhantomPDF Desktop has some restrictions on the actions you can carry out, including PDF to Docx conversion, Foxit Online does not have any such limitations. The online version is simpler and more minimalistic, and you won't have to download any heavy, complex applications. All you need to do is access the easy-to-use webpage.
Take the following steps the next time you want to convert PDF to Word online:
- Go to the Online Foxit PDF to Word Converter.
- On the left-hand side of the page, you see the "PDF to Word" banner. You can drag PDF files into the space provided or click the sign to select files from your device's local storage.
- The document upload happens in split seconds. After this, click the "Start Conversion" button. This is also very fast.
- After this, you get a popup page reading "Success" and a "Download your file" inscription. Clicking on the link automatically downloads the new Word document.
With the UPDF on desktop, you afford yourself access to a full-service PDF converter that combines high-level technology with security and functionality to deliver a top-notch experience to users. With this software, you may not need to use any other PDF tool anymore, as it is also a PDF editor, PDF annotator, and PDF organizer.
- Top 10 JPG to PDF Converters You Can't Miss in 2023
- Top 5 PNG to PDF Converters
- The Most Reliable and Best Note Taking App for iPad in 2023
- The Best Book Annotation Tool – Maximize Your Readability with UPDF
- Simple Methods to Convert GIF to PDF
- The Terrific Method to Convert TIFF to PDF
- How to Convert JPG to PDF with the Best Method
- How to Convert BMP to PDF in Terrific Way
- How to Convert PNG to PDF with High Quality Easily
- Free Printable and Editable Daily Planner Templates