A PDF to Word converter is a must-have in everyday work, study, and business. For one, most official documents are often in PDF configuration to preserve their original format. However, a challenge arises when you need to edit them. This is where a program such as Soda PDF to Word Converter becomes very valuable. Learn how applications like Soda convert PDF to Word work and possible excellent alternatives to the service.
While Soda PDF does a good job of converting PDF docs to Word, there are applications that deliver an even better job. For instance, with these alternative programs, you don't experience distortions to the original PDF formatting when you convert it to Word. In essence, the formats of the PDF remain consistent on the new Word doc. In addition, these substitute programs provide users with high-end technological features such as top-notch security and artificial intelligence capabilities.
|360 Pro: $125.04/Year|
Rich Text Format
|Easy to use||Yes||No|
While there are several possible alternatives to Soda PDF, one of the best you can find is UPDF. UPDF offers accurate and consistent formatting, advanced security, and multi-format conversion. Apart from conversion to Word, you can seamlessly switch your document from PDF to several other configurations including PPT, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, CSV, Excel, HTML, XML, etc.
It provides the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology that extracts text from scanned PDFs or PDFs based on images to editable formats.
How to Convert PDF to Word with UPDF
Here summarized are the steps to take to convert PDF to Word with UPDF:
Step 1. On the interface page, you can drag and drop the PDF file to convert. You can also click the "Open File" button to select the files from your device.
Step 2. On the right-hand of the interface, there is an "Export" icon. Click on it.
Step 3. In the pop-up window, you will see a list of formats into which you can convert your PDF. Click on the "Word" icon.
Step 4. Select the page range if needed. Click the "Export" button and select the folder you want to save the output document. And the application automatically processes the file into a Word document.
You can then access your neatly formatted Word file(s).
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to Word
An attractive feature of the Soda Converter is the ability to use it across all categories of devices including desktop and mobile. Here, we outline how to convert PDF to Word on Soda.
The fastest approach to using PDF to Word Converter on Soda is to download the Soda PDF desktop application. The desktop program is available for devices that work on both Windows and macOS operating systems. With the app, you don't need internet connectivity to use the Soda PDF to Word Converter.
The guide below provides an outline for using the PDF to Word Converter on Soda:
- Upon download, you find the Soda PDF to Word Converter app on your desktop homepage.
- Click the Soda PDF app icon. The application interface will open up to the application home page where you find various options of actions to take, including "View", "Convert", and others.
- Click on the "Convert" tab, and then select the "PDF to Word" option.
- Then, you can choose the pages that you want to convert and choose the save folder.
- Click the "Convert" button and it automatically converts your PDF to Word. You can find it in the folder you just set.
Perhaps, the desktop approach seems complicated. You can go for a simpler, even better method by using the Soda Online PDF to Word Converter. Accessing Soda PDF to Word Converter online is a faster, less strenuous, and more convenient technique to get your PDF to Word conversions. You do not need to download any software or go through any registration or confirmation process as you can carry out all processes from a simple webpage. Furthermore, it is available across all device types.
Detailed here is the process of getting your Soda PDF to Word Converter online:
- Go to the Soda PDF website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where there are several options of actions to take, including "Merge PDF", "Compress PDF" and others. Select the "PDF to Word" button. This will open up a new interface, which is the conversion page.
- You can either drag and drop the file you wish to transform, or you can choose it from your device storage. There is also the option of selecting the PDF document from your Google Drive.
- The file gets uploaded to the Soda PDF platform. You can then view and download the new Word document. Soda PDF can also send a link for downloading the file to your email, which will be valid for not more than 24 hours.
Final Thoughts: Soda PDF is one of the several providers solving the all-important problem of converting files from PDF to other formats, especially Word. However, there are always better services, and one of the brands offering this is UPDF. A combination of high-tech security, strong conversion technology, and state-of-the-art features make UPDF the converter ideal to download.