There are some digital tools and platforms that have become a significant part of our life without us realizing it. PDF is one of the biggest examples of this. PDFs are used in almost all aspects of our life. It has taken over not only the business and corporate world but it also makes appearances in small day to day things. Right from nerve-wracking results sent through a PDF to even a wedding card making its way through it, it has us surrounded with its charm.
Well, it definitely won't be a surprise if you were to receive a web page's data also through a PDF. But what if you want to edit it? What if you want to add or remove any component of it? That is where HTML format comes in! HTML is used by web developers around the world to develop their web pages and sites for ages now. It is only natural to look for ways to change the format and one of the most common platforms to achieve this is Adobe Acrobat. So let's dive into how you can convert PDF to HTML with Adobe Acrobat and other ways!
- Part 1. How to Convert PDF to HTML with Adobe Acrobat
- Part 2. How to Convert PDF to HTML with a Better Adobe Acrobat Alternative
You can use Adobe Acrobat DC Pro to fulfill your requirement of converting a document into a different format. Here is how to use Adobe convert PDF to HTML broken down in a step by step guide for you:-
- Select and open the PDF you wish to convert in HTML in Adobe Acrobat.
- Locate the 'Export PDF' option that must be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Next, click on 'HTML Web Page'.
- Now you will be given a choice to select between a single HTML page and multiple HTML pages. Choose the one according to your requirements.
- After choosing between those options, you will come across some enhancement tools for your output file. Utilize them however you wish to.
- Once you are happy with the results, click the 'Export' button and the converted file will open in a browser directly.
If you wish to skip the adjustment and enhancement choices to get a quickPDF to HTML acrobat result, then follow this simple and quick guide for the same:-
- Open the PDF you wish to convert in Adobe Acrobat.
- Navigate to the 'File' menu and locate the 'Export To' option.
- Now select 'HTML Web Page' and your converted PDF will be ready and opened in your browser in seconds.
If you do not have access to Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, then here is an excellent alternative that you can use for your PDF to HTML conversion. UPDF Converter is one of the best software available for format conversion on the internet. It has a smooth and quick processor that supports almost all kinds of formats for conversion. You can convert a PDF into any desired format including Excel, Word, PPT, Images, HTML, XML, RTF, PDF/A and normal editable text. All these formats are available with just a few clicks!
To make the process more convenient and faster, this software provides bulk i.e batch conversion. You can select multiple PDF files at once to convert them into HTML files. This saves you from the repetitive process of converting each file individually. Not only can you get these files with lightning speed, but you also get them with a reassuring accuracy. The OCR, i.e, the Optical Character Recognition module installed in the UPDF software recognizes even blurry texts accurately.
Another key advantage of this software is the consistency it maintains in the format even after the conversion. The layout and text properties of the PDF stays the same in the converted HTML document as well. This lets you skip most of the manual changes you dread to make after a file is converted because most of them mess up the whole look and format of the file. Furthermore, you can be on the receiving end of excellent data protection of your files. All the data uploaded in the software is encrypted and no third source can access that data without your consent.
Now that we know enough about the features of UPDF, let's move on to how you can convert a PDF to HTML using the software:
- Drag or use the 'Add Files' option to import them into the UPDF converter.
- Now you have to select the output format through the format panel. In this case, select the 'HTML' option.
- The last step is to click the 'Go' button to start the conversion. Once the files are converted, they will be displayed with their destination folder on the screen.
Can You Convert PDF to HTML5 with Adobe?
HTML5 is the fifth and the most recent version of the HTML format. Since it is the latest version, it is naturally used the most. It is enhanced and has more improvements from the past versions of HTML. The thought to convert PDF to HTML5 with Adobe might come up in your mind if you use it for HTML; unfortunately, it is not possible to convert a PDF in this version of HTML format through Adobe. You will have to use alternative software to do the same.
- How to Search for a Word in a PDF
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF