Do you know how to convert PDF to PNG? Converting a PDF to other formats is common. But, when different file types are demanded, very few reliable options are available. To convert PDF to PNG, the chances you can consider and the steps you need to follow, and much more detail are mentioned below. Stay tuned to learn how to convert PDF to PNG with UPDF.
- Part 1: Why You Need to Convert PDF to PNG?
- Part 2: How to Export PDF to PNG on Mac
- Part 3: How to Convert PDF to PNG on Windows
- Part 4: FAQs on Converting PDF to PNG
Since you want to convert your PDF file to a PNG image, you must know why this is considered to be done. We will be looking into some potential reasons why you will convert your PDF to a PNG:
- If you wish to secure your file and avoid someone editing it while it is being shared, the best way to execute it is by converting your PDF file to a high-quality PNG. The content of the PDF can now only be viewed in the PNG format.
- There are different instances where you have to put up the option of integrating something important on a webpage. While you cannot set up a PDF document on the webpage, converting it to an image would do the trick. That is why you are looking to convert your PDF to PNG.
- To use a particular PDF document as your wallpaper, you must convert it to a PNG. Images from high-resolution cameras are usually sent to other users in PDFs, which need to be converted into an image format.
- A user that does not have a PDF viewer to open PDFs won't be able to see what is in the documents without it. Thus, it is best to convert the PDFs to PNG or other image file formats so that they can be viewed with ease.
To convert PDF to PNG, we will always recommend the best option. The best PDF converter that you will ever find for any PDF conversions is none other than the UPDF. It has the OCR feature to convert scanned PDFs to editable formats. It can converts PDF to Image (PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF), Word, Excel, CSV, PowerPoint, Text, RTF, HTML, XML, and PDF/A.
Moving ahead, when you are up to using UPDF for PDF to PNG conversion, there are some simple steps that you need to follow. Carefully go through the instructions we have listed below.
Step 1. Import the PDF document
The first step is to upload the file. To upload the PDF file you want to convert to PNG, you can use the drag and drop option to add or upload files. Moreover, you can click on the "Open File" option. A pop-up window will appear from where you can select the desired file.
After you open the file, go to click the "Export PDF" icon on the top right corner of the interface.
Step 2. Select Output Format as Image > PNG
Once you have uploaded the PDF file, move on to the next step. The next step is to select the output format. To choose the output format, click on the "Image" option from the formats panel on the right side of the screen.
Furthermore, select the "PNG" type for the final converted file.
Step 3. Save PDF as PNG
Once you have selected the output file format, click on "Export". The program will process and convert your PDF to PNG format. In the end, the software will open the folder where you just select to save the converted PNG file.
Hence, you will end up getting a high-quality PNG file. There are many other file formats to which you can convert your PDF. The steps will remain the same in all cases, and only you need to change the file format option in the second step.
With unique features and multiple choices, UPDF is the users' best choice. You should also grab this fantastic tool for yourself and make your daily tasking easy and convenient.
What to do if you want to convert the PDF document to a PNG file on Windows? With UPDF, everything is possible as it provides a coherent conversion function to fulfill this purpose. Let's look ahead into the details of making this possible with UPDF:
Step 1: Select the Export Tool
You can find the PDF document opened on the platform. Navigate your cursor to the "Export PDF" button, which will open a list of options for converting the document to other formats.
Step 2: Choose the Image Format
- Select "Image" from the list to open a new pop-up window.
- In the window, define the format of the image as PNG in the "Output Format" section.
- Set a page range on where you want to apply the conversion feature.
- Click "Export" and proceed to specify the location of the converted file on your computer.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to Image
We will now work on some essential questions that one might have while converting their PDF documents to PNG or other image formats:
How do you turn a PDF into a PNG?
If you wish to turn a PDF document into a PNG, UPDF provides a reliable conversion tool that converts your document into high-quality images.
How do I convert PDF to PNG without Acrobat?
As you want to avoid converting your PDF to PNG with Adobe Acrobat which is way too expensive? You can use the conversion feature of UPDF to easily convert your document without any difficulty. It even allows you to convert 5 files for free in the trial version.
What is the best PDF to PNG Converter?
While searching for the best PDF-to-PNG converter, it is evident that UPDF provides the best services for converting a PDF to a PNG image.
Apart from the converting feature, UPDF is also the best option for you to read PDF documents in a delightful experience, annotate PDF documents with various tools, organize and rearrange all the pages in PDF documents, and even add a password to your PDF document for protection. What are you waiting for when you encounter such a great solution? Download it now!
- 3 Different Methods to Merge Images into PDF
- 2 Ways to Combine Images into PDF on Mac
- Top 5 Free PDF Editor Android in 2023
- The Best Tool to Convert Multiple JPG to PDF
- How to Merge PNG to PDF Using the Best PDF Combiner
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly