There are several reasons you may need the PDF to Word converter on Nitro. For instance, you may need to fill a form or append your signature in a document that is saved in PDF. The PDF document may even be a template with which you use to develop an entirely new document. For either case, you will quickly realize that editing PDF files can be quite knotty. There is, however, a way out with PDF converter tools.
But you should not simply head to get any PDF to Word Converter you come across as there are dangers to doing so. For one, you may likely get poor services. Then, you run the risk of exposing your sensitive documents to the wrong parties. That's why you need the Nitro PDF to Word Converter.
- How to Convert PDF to Word Using Nitro Pro
- How to Convert PDF to Word Using Nitro Online Converter
- How to Convert PDF to Word with Nitro PDF Alternative
Just as with many other PDF to Word converters, Nitro PDF to Word Converter features a desktop version for those working with non-mobile devices. With the Nitro Pro Desktop, you can carry out conversions offline without the need for internet connectivity. Follow the guide below to get that done:
- Go to the Nitro Pro product page. Click on the "Get Started" inscription. It takes you to the download page.
- However, before you go on to download, you need to fill out a short form with your names, and email. Clicking the "Submit" button automatically starts the download. Otherwise, you can select the manual download button.
- You should then follow the necessary prompts to fully install the application on your device. Upon final installation, launch the desktop app.
- Launching the app opens you up to the super-neat and attractive interface. It is very similar to Microsoft Word's interface setup. Among the options at the top of the page, select "Convert".
- Right below the "Convert" icon are options to convert to Word, Excel, and others. Select "To Word." A prompt will open up for you to select files. You can choose from your local storage. You can also go to the "File" section for options to select from cloud services like OneDrive, SharePoint 365, Dropbox, and Box. This Nitro Cloud PDF to Word conversion will be great for users who prefer cloud storage backup.
- Upload the document and click the "Convert" button. Your converted document should be available in no time.
With Nitro PDF to Word Online, you avoid the need to go through downloading the software to access the service. Also, you don't need to go through the registration process which may expose your sensitive data to the wrong parties. Furthermore, it is available on all device types and operating systems.
Whenever you want to convert from one file to another, just access the website, upload the documents to transform, and get your conversion done.
Here are the steps to convert PDF to Word using Nitro Pro:
- Select the format as PDF to Word
- Upload the PDF file by clicking on "Select you file".
- Enter you email.
- Click "Convert Now", and you will receive the converted Word document at your email box.
However, Nitro lacks the technology of web-based PDF converter. All the online services are aim to promote their desktop app Nitro Pro. So you will not be satisfied about the result.
Although Nitro Pro can deliver decent performance, there is always the need to upgrade, and one PDF to Word Converter to upgrade to is UPDF Converter.
UPDF Converter presents a powerful conversion platform that can handle several conversions at a time. It enables a user to convert documents from PDF to Word and a range of other configurations such as PPT, Excel, JPEG, HTML, and others. Furthermore, UPDF Converter also provides an OCR feature that can convert scanned or image-based PDFs into editable formats. It can also convert password protected PDF to other formats.
The steps to convert your PDF to Word are outlined below:
- On the software homepage, you see the "Add Files" sign or you can drag and drop the documents you wish to convert.
2. On the right hand of the software, you will see a list of document formats to which you can transform your PDF file. You can select "Word". You will find there are three sub options: Flowing, Continuous, Exact. You can learn more about converting PDF to Word.
3. You can also set page range if you want to convert part of the PDF document. Click the three dots icon and select page range.
After all the settings, you can click "Go" on the bottom right corner and then choose the folder to save the converted file. The conversion will finish immediately.
You can, however, go for the paid version, where you get access to a lot of value including unlimited conversions, password bypass and more.
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF
- How to Resize Image in PDF for Free