There are several reasons you may need the PDF to Word converter on Nitro. For instance, you may need to fill out a form or append your signature to a document that is saved in PDF. The PDF document may even be a template that you use to develop an entirely new document. In either case, you will quickly realize that editing PDF files can be quite knotty. There is, however, a way out with PDF converter tools.
But you should not simply head to get any PDF to Word converter you come across as there are dangers to doing so. For one, you may likely get poor services. Then, you run the risk of exposing your sensitive documents to the wrong parties. That's why you need the Nitro PDF to Word converter.
How to Convert PDF to Word with Nitro PDF Alternative
Although Nitro Pro can deliver decent performance, there is always the need to upgrade, and one PDF to Word converter to upgrade to is UPDF.
UPDF presents a powerful conversion platform and it enables a user to convert PDF to Word and a range of other configurations such as PPT, Excel, JPEG, HTML, and others. Furthermore, UPDF also provides an OCR feature that can convert scanned or image-based PDFs into editable formats. It is also an all-in-one PDF solution that allows you to annotate, protect, and edit PDF documents.
|$179.99/Nitro PDF Pro|
Rich Text Format
How to Convert PDF to Word
The steps to convert your PDF to Word are outlined below:
Step 1. On the software homepage, you see the "Open File" sign or you can drag and drop the documents you wish to convert.
Step 2. Click the "Export PDF" option on the right pannel.
And then choose "Word" as the output format.
Step 3. You can also set the page range if you want to convert part of the PDF document. After all the settings, you can click "Export" on the bottom right corner and then choose the folder to save the converted file. The conversion will finish immediately.
This is how you convert PDF to Word with UPDF.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to Word
How to Convert PDF to Word Using Nitro Pro (Desktop Version)
Just as with many other PDF to Word converters, Nitro PDF to Word converter features a desktop version for those working with non-mobile devices. With the Nitro Pro Desktop, you can carry out conversions offline without the need for internet connectivity. Follow the guide below to get that done:
- Go to the Nitro Pro product page. Click on the "Get Started" inscription. It takes you to the download page.
- However, before you go on to download it, you need to fill out a short form with your name, and email. Clicking the "Submit" button automatically starts the download. Otherwise, you can select the manual download button.
- You should then follow the necessary prompts to fully install the application on your device. Upon final installation, launch the desktop app.
- Launching the app opens you up to the super-neat and attractive interface. It is very similar to Microsoft Word's interface setup. Among the options at the top of the page, select "Convert".
- Right below the "Convert" icon are options to convert to Word, Excel, and others. Select "To Word." A prompt will open up for you to select files. You can choose from your local storage. You can also go to the "File" section for options to select from cloud services like OneDrive, SharePoint 365, Dropbox, and Box. This Nitro Cloud PDF to Word conversion will be great for users who prefer cloud storage backup.
- Upload the document and click the "Convert" button. Your converted document should be available in no time.
How to Convert PDF to Word Using Nitro Online Converter
With Nitro PDF to Word online, you avoid the need to go through and download the software to access the service. Also, you don't need to go through the registration process which may expose your sensitive data to the wrong parties. Furthermore, it is available on all device types and operating systems.
Whenever you want to convert from one file to another, just access the website, upload the documents to transform, and get your conversion done.
Here are the steps to convert PDF to Word using Nitro Pro:
- Select the format as PDF to Word
- Upload the PDF file by clicking on "Select your file".
- Enter your email.
- Click "Convert Now", and you will receive the converted Word document in your email box.
However, Nitro lacks the technology of a web-based PDF converter. All the online services aim to promote their desktop app Nitro Pro. So you will not be satisfied with the result.
Nitro PDF to Word converter can convert PDF to Word, but Nitro's operating system is not very beautiful, if it is a novice may not be very good to get started. And it has few conversion formats, if you have other needs is not very convenient. That's why we will introduce UPDF in the first part, UPDF has 14 formats that can be converted, and the quality and content of the original document are the same after conversion.
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint