With a plethora of conversion software being released in the market, it's a massive search hunt to find the most convenient one for a Mac or its earlier versions. You would probably require one that is easy to download, quick to install, and works in an instant when converting files. Specifically speaking, if you need to convert PDF to PNG on Mac, you need to have a tool that helps you do so seamlessly.
In this blog, we will explain 2 Methods to convert PDFs to PNG on Mac:
- The Best PDF to PNG Converter on Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PNG on Mac with UPDF
- Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to PNG on Mac
- How to Convert PDF to PNG on Mac with Preview App
Best PDF to PNG Converter for Mac
UPDF for Mac is multi-functional software that converts, edit, annotate, and manage PDF documents. It offers a cost-effective and handy approach due to its quick functioning and variety in converting PDF files.
This software helps transform PDF files into various formats, including DOCX, XLSX, PPT, XML, HTML, etc. In addition, it can also change the same extension into image files, such as JPG, PNG, and BMP. The interface and process of using this software are simple.
Here are some of its advantages.
- Accurate Conversion: It converts your PDF to PNG on Mac with high resolution and it converts PDF to other formats without losing the original formatting.
- Advanced OCR Feature: it embeds a smart OCR feature and you can extract the text from image-based PDF and scanned PDF documents. The OCR feature supports over 20 languages and you can set the languages for accurate OCR conversion.
- High Levels of Security: UPDF offers tough safety measures and protects your data with enterprise-grade encryption to ensure data security and privacy at all times. In other words, no data can be shared with third-party sources without the user's consent.
- All-in-one Solution: It has many useful tools, and you can edit the texts and images on your PDF documents. You can add comments to your PDF documents. You can also organize PDF pages and add passwords to your PDF documents.
How to Convert PDF to PNG on Mac
Using the UPDF to change the formats PDF to PNG on Mac is a great way to save time. All you have to do is attach the relevant files and convert them. Let us show you how.
Step 1: Import the PDF Document
When we open the application, the interface provides us with some space to add files from our Mac. Use the 'Open File' button to import the PDF files. Ensure that the file is not corrupt or irrelevant to the whole conversion process.
Step 2: Select PNG as the Output Format
After adding the file, you can tap on the "Export PDF" icon from the top right and select the "Image" format.
Step 3: Convert PDF to PNG on Mac
Choose the PNG format, click the "Export" button and convert the PDF documents into PNG on your Mac.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to PNG on Mac
How to Convert PDF to PNG on Mac with Preview App
The Preview app is a default PDF viewer on Mac, and it also offers the feature to convert PDF to PNG on Mac. This method is also free and you can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open PDF in Preview
Drag and drop the PDF file into the Preview app to open it. Or you can use the "File > Open" to select the file on your computer to open.
After you open the PDF file, go to the "File" option and then select "Export".
Step 2: Export PDF to PNG on Mac
In the pop-up, you can rename the PNG file in the "Export As" section. Select where you want to save the PNG file.
Most importantly, select "PNG" as the Format. You can also set the resolution of the PNG file.
Click the 'Save' button to start the conversion. The files will then be saved in the folder you selected. This is the guide on how you convert PDF to PNG on Mac with the Preview app.
On an ending note, we would recommend the UPDF for you, especially when using a Mac. It is user-friendly and smart software that works well for different files, including images, presentations, web files, etc. So, download the UPDF software and enjoy its features if you wish to convert PDF to PNG on Mac.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF