Images recall beautiful memories, capture exciting moments, and hold precious history. These captured moments should be properly organized so you can easily access them. It is better to combine images into PDF format, as you just open a single PDF file whenever you want to scroll through your memories with high quality retained.
Different tools can help you merge photos to a PDF, but some are too expensive to use, while others can damage the quality of your pictures. In this article, we will introduce the best tool for you.
Method 1: How to Combine Images into PDF using the Batch Feature
The best tool that can be used is UPDF. It is a universal tool that can easily merge images to PDF within just a few seconds. You don't have to worry about image formats because it supports formats such as PNG, GIF, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, and BMP. Without any technical training, you can work on this tool and combine multiple images into one PDF.
Step 1: Download UPDF
First of all, download UPDF from the button below. After downloading, follow the underneath steps:
Windows • macOS • iOS • Android 100% secure
Step 2: Launch and Click "Batch > Combine"
Launch the UPDF on your device. At the top right side of the screen, you will find a new feature, "Batch", continue and click on it.
With its newly launched "Combine" feature in the next window, you can combine different images of any format and convert them to a single PDF file.
Note: You will see the Batch feature on your screen if you are using a version higher than the 1.4.1 version on Windows or the 1.4.0 version on Mac. If you can't see the "Batch" feature, you will have to update it. UPDF will also send you an update notification if your version is lower.
Step 3: Combine Photos to a PDF
Select the "+ Add Files" button and hit "Add Files" to add all the images you want to merge into a PDF file.
After adding the images, you can remove the unnecessary or mistakenly added pictures from the list by clicking on the "Three Dots" menu and choosing the "Remove File" option. You can also reorder them by dragging and dropping them.
Once the image list is ready, click on the "Apply" button. Save the PDF file anywhere you want on your device with a suitable title.
Video Tutorial on How to Merge Images into One PDF
Method 2. How Do I Combine Photos Into a PDF using the Create Feature
Sometimes we like to create a blank new PDF file. In that case, you can also combine photos into PDF files without its "Batch Combine" feature. Follow the below guidelines to combine photos into a new PDF file:
Step 1: Create a New PDF from Images
Open the UPDF tool on your device. Reach out to the "File" tab in the menu bar and choose the "Create" option to use the "PDF from Image" feature for combining images into a PDF. (Note, currently, only the Windows version supports this feature.)
Step 2: Add and Combine Images to the Blank PDF
Now select all the images you want to combine and click "Save". A new window will pop up, asking you "Would you like to combine all images into one PDF file?"
If you want to combine all the images into a single PDF file, click "Yes". If you want all the images to be created into separate PDF files, click the "No" option.
Step 3: Save the PDF Document
Next, go to the "File" tab and save the PDF on your device. Select the location and save it successfully.
Method 3. How to Merge an Image Into an Existing PDF File?
If you are thinking of making your PDF more distinguishable from your classmates, you can add informative images to it to help you prepare for your exam. By following the simple steps, merge the image into an existing PDF file now:
Step 1: Open the PDF
Launch UPDF on your system and press the "Open File" option to select the PDF to which you want to add the images. Next, select the document and press the "Open" button present in the bottom right corner.
Step 2: Insert Images into the PDF
When the PDF opens, tap on the "Edit PDF" tool and select the "Image" option at the screen's top toolbar. Next, select the document position where you want to add the image to the PDF, and the system will ask for the picture that needs to be incorporated. Following this, select the image and press the "Open" button.
Step 3: Adjust the Image and Save the PDF
Adjust the size and position of the added image in your PDF file as per requirement. After this, go to the "Save as Other" menu and press the "Save" button. Your PDF file will be saved successfully with the already allotted name. If you want to give a new name to PDF, click "Save As" and give the file a desired title.
Why Choose UPDF to Combine Photos into PDF
The use of UPDF is increasing rapidly, but do you know the reason behind such popularity? To know in detail, read the following reasons, which will highlight the distinguishable features of UPDF:
- Easily Merge Images into a PDF: You can quickly merge hundreds of images into a single PDF file using UPDF. Whether you are a photographer who wants to create an extraordinary album to attract more clients or a housewife who wants to save beautiful family moments on her computer, everyone can use this magical tool.
- Perform Tasks at a Rapid Speed: Professionals do not have useless time that they can spend waiting for a tool to process their commands. The tool should be fast enough to perform multiple tasks in seconds without lagging or hanging. In contrast to Adobe Acrobat, UPDF never wastes user time because they can work on various PDFs simultaneously at an ultra-fast speed. See the detailed comparison between Adobe Acrobat and UPDF.
- Beginner-friendly Interface: Whenever we hear about an advanced tool, the thing that comes to our minds is that it will be complicated. The users of UPDF face no such complications while operating its different features compared to Adobe Acrobat. Its user-friendly interface allows beginners to use any feature very easily. You do not have to do multiple clicks to apply an edit to the PDF or make any desired changes.
- Offer Versatile Features: This PDF tool is known for its unique features, which make the lives of students, bankers, professors, and many more, a bit easy. If you want to view, edit, crop, annotate, and share PDFs with just a few smart clicks, your file will be ready. You can extract any information from scanned text images or screenshots by applying its OCR technology. To make the document attractive, use a long list of stamps, stickers, or shapes provided by this delightful tool.
- Buy Once, Use on Different Platforms: Students already have tight budgets, and they have to manage different study expenses. That's why they prefer to download that tool which is not only affordable but also a single tool that can run on different platforms. UPDF again stands out in that regard because it is cost e-efficient, and you can use a single purchase on multiple systems like Android, Windows, iOS, and macOS. Upgrade to UPDF Pro or try it through the button below now!
Windows • macOS • iOS • Android 100% secure
Advantages of Merging Images to PDF
It is good to take pictures of people, places, or moments to create long-lasting memories. But sometimes, these unlimited pictures cause stress when they are not sorted properly. You could not find a particular picture in the messy image folder. That's why it is important to merge images into a PDF. To know more advantages of combing images into PDF, check the following information:
- Highly Secure: When images are saved in PDF format, their security increases because you can add a password to a PDF file. Thus, combine all your private pictures in a PDF file and give a password to it.
- Easy to Share: Sometimes, while investigating a crime scene, the investigator takes hundreds of pictures of different sites of crime. It can become difficult for him to share each picture one by one with his team. Once these pictures get merged into a single PDF file, it becomes easy to send.
- Compact File Size: Multiple pictures can be added to the PDF, and the size of the PDF can be compressed to the desired point without harming the pixels of the images. It helps to free up storage space for new things.
- Secure Resolution: Although images can be compressed greatly, their resolution also gets compromised. While in the case of PDF, the resolution of images present inside it remains high, even if the PDF is compressed maximum.
FAQs on Merging Images to PDF
1. How do I make 3 pictures into a PDF?
You can make 3 pictures in a PDF by either using the combine feature of UPDF or by creating a new PDF on it and adding 3 pictures into that document.
2. How do I convert 100 images to PDF?
You can convert 100 images to PDF by using UPDF's "Batch Combine" feature. Here, you can select multiple photos at once and convert them to a single PDF file in a few seconds.
3. How to combine images into a PDF online?
Different online tools can be used to combine images into a single PDF. However, you cannot rely on them entirely due to their drawbacks like image count limitation, size restriction, and lengthy operating process. It is better to use stable desktop software like UPDF, which provides you with a faster speed and better quality.
Different tools are available that can assist you in merging images to PDF, but these tools are either of high price or have certain limitations. It is better to choose UPDF to merge pictures into a PDF because it is affordable, versatile, and user-friendly. With the three different methods discussed in this article, you can merge multiple copies of images into a single PDF file and give a password to that file to increase its security. From the "Free Download" button below, you can try the amazing combine feature instantly.
Windows • macOS • iOS • Android 100% secure