Images recall beautiful memories, capture exciting moments, and hold precious history. As technology advances, people can store many memorable moments on their smartphones with just a few taps. These captured moments should be properly organized so you can easily access them. It is better to combine images into PDF format, as you just open a single PDF file whenever you want to scroll through your memories.
Different tools can help you merge photos to a PDF, but some are too expensive to use, while others can damage the quality of your pictures. The best tool that can be used is UPDF. This article will provide all the possible methods that you can adopt to combine multiple images into one PDF using this tool.
Part 1: 3 Methods to Combine Images into PDF
UPDF is a universal tool that can easily merge images to PDF within just a few seconds. You don't have to worry about image formats because it supports formats such as PNG, GIF, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, and BMP. Without any technical training, you can work on this tool and combine multiple images into one PDF with three different methods that are given below:
Method 1. How Do I Merge Images to PDF using the Combine Feature?
With its newly launched "Batch Combine" feature, you can combine different images of any format and convert them to a single PDF file. To perform this method on your UPDF tool, follow the underneath steps:
Step 1: Launch and Click "Batch Combine"
Launch the UPDF on your device. At the top right side of the screen, you will find a new feature, "Batch Combine", continue and click on it.
Note: You will see the combine feature on your screen if you are using the version higher than 1.4.1 version on Windows or the 1.4.0 version on Mac. If you can't see the "Batch Combine" feature, you will have to update it. UPDF will also send you an update notification if your version is lower.
Step 2: Combine Photos to a PDF
Select the "+ Add File" button and hit "Add Files" to add all the images you want to merge to a PDF file.
After adding the images, you can remove the unnecessary or mistakenly added pictures from the list by clicking on the "Three Dots" menu and choosing the "Remove File" option.
Once the image list is ready, click on the "Apply" button. Save the PDF file anywhere you want on your device with a suitable title.
Method 2. How to Merge an Image Into an Existing PDF File?
If you are thinking of making your PDF more distinguishable from your classmates, you can add informative images to it to help you prepare for your exam. By following the simple steps, merge the image into an existing PDF file now:
Step 1: Open the PDF
Launch UPDF on your system and press the "Open File" option to select the PDF to which you want to add the images. Next, select the document and press the "Open" button present in the bottom right corner.
Step 2: Insert Images into the PDF
When the PDF opens, tap on the "Edit PDF" tool and select the "Image" option at the screen's top toolbar. Next, select the document position where you want to add the image to the PDF, and the system will ask for the picture that needs to be incorporated. Following this, select the image and press the "Open" button.
Step 3: Adjust the Image and Save the PDF
Adjust the size and position of the added image in your PDF file as per requirement. After this, go to the "Save as Other" menu and press the "Save" button. Your PDF file will be saved successfully with the already allotted name. If you want to give a new name to PDF, click "Save As" and give the file a desired title.
Method 3. How Do I Combine Photos Into a New PDF File?
Sometimes we like to create a blank new PDF file. In that case, you can also combine photos into PDF files without its "Batch Combine" feature. Follow the below guidelines to combine photos into a new PDF file:
Step 1: Create a New PDF
Open the UPDF tool on your device by accessing the "Finder" option on Mac. Reach out to the "File" tab in the menu bar and choose the "Create" option to use the "Blank Page" feature for creating a new blank document. (Note, currently, only the Mac version supports creating a blank PDF.)
Step 2: Add and Combine Images to the Blank PDF
At the left side panel, the "Edit PDF" tool is present, which you have to access to add the images. After accessing the "Edit" mode, a navigation bar will appear on the top. Press the "Image" option to add the photo you want.
Step 3: Save the Document Changes
Next, add the image to the location of your choice in the document and adjust its size. You can add more images one after another by doing the same procedure. Once the photos are added, go to the "File" tab and save the PDF on your device.
Part 2: Why Choose UPDF to Combine Photos into PDF
The use of UPDF is increasing rapidly, but do you know the reason behind such popularity? To know in detail, read the following reasons, which will highlight the distinguishable features of UPDF:
- Easily Merge Images into a PDF: You can quickly merge hundreds of images into a single PDF file using UPDF. Whether you are a photographer who wants to create an extraordinary album to attract more clients or a housewife who wants to save beautiful family moments on her computer, everyone can use this magical tool.
- Perform Tasks at a Rapid Speed: Professionals do not have useless time that they can spend waiting for a tool to process their commands. The tool should be fast enough to perform multiple tasks in seconds without lagging or hanging. In contrast to Adobe Acrobat, UPDF never wastes user time because they can work on various PDFs simultaneously at an ultra-fast speed. See the detailed comparison between Adobe Acrobat and UPDF.
- Beginner-friendly Interface: Whenever we hear about an advanced tool, the thing that comes to our minds is that it will be complicated. The users of UPDF face no such complications while operating its different features compared to Adobe Acrobat. Its user-friendly interface allows beginners to use any feature very easily. You do not have to do multiple clicks to apply an edit to the PDF or make any desired changes.
- Offer Versatile Features: This PDF tool is known for its unique features, which make the lives of students, bankers, professors, and many more, a bit easy. If you want to view, edit, crop, annotate, and share PDFs with just a few smart clicks, your file will be ready. You can extract any information from scanned text images or screenshots by applying its OCR technology. To make the document attractive, use a long list of stamps, stickers, or shapes provided by this delightful tool.
- Buy Once, Use on Different Platforms: Students already have tight budgets, and they have to manage different study expenses. That's why they prefer to download that tool which is not only affordable but also a single tool that can run on different platforms. UPDF again stands out in that regard because it is cost e-efficient, and you can use a single purchase on multiple systems like Android, Windows, iOS, and macOS.
Part 3: FAQs on Merging Images to PDF
1. How do I make 3 pictures into a PDF?
You can make 3 pictures in a PDF by either using the combine feature of UPDF or by creating a new PDF on it and adding 3 pictures into that document.
2. How do I convert 100 images to PDF?
You can convert 100 images to PDF by using its "Combine Batch" feature. Here, you can select multiple photos at once and convert them to a single PDF file in a few seconds.
3. How to combine images into a PDF online?
Different online tools can be used to combine images into a single PDF. However, you cannot rely on them entirely due to their drawbacks like image count limitation, size restriction, and lengthy operating process. It is better to use stable desktop software like UPDF, which provides you with a faster speed and better quality.
Part 4: Advantages of Merging Images to PDF
It is good to take pictures of people, places, or moments to create long-lasting memories. But sometimes, these unlimited pictures cause stress when they are not sorted properly. You could not find a particular picture in the messy image folder. That's why it is important to merge images into a PDF. To know more advantages of combing images into PDF, check the following information:
- Highly Secure: When images are saved in PDF format, their security increases because you can add a password to a PDF file. Thus, combine all your private pictures in a PDF file and give a password to it.
- Easy to Share: Sometimes, while investigating a crime scene, the investigator takes hundreds of pictures of different sites of crime. It can become difficult for him to share each picture one by one with his team. Once these pictures get merged into a single PDF file, it becomes easy to send.
- Compact File Size: Multiple pictures can be added to the PDF, and the size of the PDF can be compressed to the desired point without harming the pixels of the images. It helps to free up storage space for new things.
- Secure Resolution: Although images can be compressed greatly, their resolution also gets compromised. While in the case of PDF, the resolution of images present inside it remains high, even if the PDF is compressed maximum.
Different tools are available that can assist you in merging images to PDF, but these tools are either of high price or have certain limitations. It is better to choose UPDF to merge pictures into a PDF because it is affordable, versatile, and user-friendly. With the three different methods discussed in this article, you can merge multiple copies of images into a single PDF file and give a password to that file to increase its security.
- Top 7 Mac Software Must-Have Applications for Every Mac User
- Top 10 Must-Have Productivity Tools to Escalate Your Workflow Efficiency
- Fixing the Top 10 ChatGPT Errors: Detailed Guide
- Top 12 Best Cross-Platform Productivity Apps 2023 to Streamline Workflow Efficiency
- 20 Best Productivity Tips and Hacks to Improve Workflow in 2023
- Exploring GPT-4 and Comparing its Features with ChatGPT
- 5 Most Useful Tips to Help You Work Faster
- PDF vs Word Docx - What are the Key Differences?
- Apple Events of the Whole Year of 2023 - Everything We Know
- Everything We Know About WWDC 2023 So Far