Do you have a PDF document with content that you would like to edit or change in some way? Well, the best way to do that is to extract text from PDF to Word. Despite the fact that you can share PDF files with just about any device, on any platform, they can be notoriously hard to edit.
If you find yourself needing to extract PDF to Word for editing purposes, the following article will be very useful to you. In it, we will show you two different but effective ways that you can do that. Let's start with the most efficient of the two solutions.
Way 1. How to Extract Text from PDF to Word
Desktop converters remain the best solution for converting PDF documents to Word, particularly if the PDF file you are trying to convert is especially large. And the best desktop converter to easily and very quickly extract PDF to Word is UPDF.
Not only will UPDF for Mac keep the document intact in terms of the formatting, but it is also one of the least restrictive converters in the market. It has a simple user interface, making the process seamless and very fast. It also supports batch conversions, for those times when you need to multitask.
With UPDF for Mac installed on your computer, follow these simple steps to use it to extract PDF to Word:
Step 1: Import the PDF Files
Open UPDF for Mac on your computer and then click on "Open File." This will allow you to browse the files on your computer for the PDF you would like to convert. When you find it, double-click on it to import it into UPDF.
The far simpler way to import the PDF would be to simply drag and drop the PDF file into the main UPDF window.
Step 2: Select the Output Format
From the right panel, click on the first icon and then select the "Word" option.
Step 3: Extract PDF to Word
Now, you can choose the page range if you needed. After that, click on the "Export" button to start the conversion process.
Then select the output folder to save the converted file and UPDF will begin to convert the PDF to Word immediately.
Way 2. How to Extract PDF to Word Online with iLovePDF
ILovePDF is an online PDF converter that you can also use to extract PDF to Word. It is a simple solution that can make the conversion process fast and easy. You also will not need to install any programs on your computer to use it.
Converting PDF to Word using iLovePDF can be done very easily. Just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Begin by going to the iLovePDF webpage on any browser to access the specific Word Conversion tool on the website.
- Step 2: Once here, you have two options to import the file; you can choose to drag and drop the PDF file onto the page or you can click on the "Select PDF file" button to browse your files for the PDF document.
- Step 3: Wait while iLovePDF adds the file to the webpage (this may take a while, depending on your internet connection and the size of the file). Once the file has been successfully added, click on "Convert to Word" to begin the conversion process.
- Step 4: The file should be converted to PDF in a matter of minutes. You can then click on "Download" to download the file to your computer, where you can choose an output folder to save the file. You can also choose to save it directly to Google Drive or Dropbox.
Please note that iLovePDF may limit the size of files that you can convert and may therefore not be an ideal solution for really large files. It also doesn't support batch conversions and it relies on an internet connection to complete the conversion process. So, UPDF is your best choice to solve all the problems.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF