Many times, people have to work with PDF files, and sometimes, these PDF files need to be converted into Word documents. However, for most of us, Word is the center of all writing activities, so we prefer to have our Word-based documents as opposed to PDF. In that perspective, WPS PDF to Word Converter is a really handy tool to use.
WPS PDF to Word Converter is a premiere software that converts PDF (Portable Document Format) files into Microsoft Word documents. The program supports a wide range of conversion options and advanced settings to create new text-based content in your documents.
In this article, you can learn how to convert PDF to Word using a WPS converter on a desktop. Let's go over the steps in detail.
- How to Convert PDF to Word using WPS PDF to Word Converter on Desktop
- How to Use WPS PDF to Word Converter Online Free
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using WPS PDF to Word Converter
- How to Convert PDF to Word with A Free WPS Alternative
WPS Converter gives users a way to convert PDF to Word, which is helpful for those who have large PDF files but don't have any PDF-related software. All you need to do is drag and drop your PDF file into the application or upload it via your browser/ desktop app interface.
Step 1: Download and install the WPS PDF to Word Converter.
Step 2: Launch "WPS-PDF to Doc Converter" on your computer and click the "+" button to import the PDF file. You can also drag and drop it into the program.
Step 3: Choose the output format as "PDF to Word."
Step 4: Set other parameters if needed.
Step 5: Click the "Start" button to start converting your PDF documents to editable Word format.
(Please note that you can only buy the product to convert PDF to Word with WPS. There is no free trial.)
The WPS PDF to Word Converter online tool allows you to convert your files in seconds without downloading any software.
Step 1: Open WPS to Word Converter website.
Step 2: You will find an interface where you can drop files to upload for conversion. Alternatively, you may click on "select file" to select and upload from your computer.
Note: Wait for conversion to happen. It can take a few minutes
Step 3: Click on "download" / "export" to download the converted file.
Step 4: On the prompt, you will be asked to select a suitable file name before downloading begins. Do add a file name, or skip this step to proceed with the generated file name.
- A 7-day free trial is available. You can explore it to understand if the features cater to your needs.
- The user interface is beginner-friendly
- The WPS tool is a reputable and well-known tool, so you can use it without giving much worrisome thought.
- It is available for multiple OS systems like Windows and Mac.
- There is a limit on the number of pages you can convert
- The tool takes a lot of time to convert the documents
- Limited support is available, and the help and FAQ section does not contain a lot of information.
- Users can't view what the converted file looks like before downloading it
- Since it is a cloud-based application for converting documents, there are chances of data hacks and leakage. So you may not be confident about converting confidential information documents here.
WPS PDF to Word converter only supports converting to Word, Excel, and PPT. If you want to convert PDF to images, Text, HTML, and other formats, you need to switch to another tool. PDF files can easily be converted to Word documents using the UPDF. And the cherry on top is that you save time and money. It is because you can also use it to read, annotate, edit, and manage PDFs. It is an all-in-one PDF tool.
- The conversion accuracy is high, so you will get the same data as the original file, without mistakes.
- It's a secure solution developed by the industry's best developers. In translation, it's a trustable software trusted by thousands of users worldwide.
- You can also convert scanned PDFs to editable formats using the OCR feature.
- It enables you to edit, annotate, and password protect PDF documents.
1. Import your PDFs onto its interface by clicking the "Open File" button, or dropping the PDF directly into its interface.
2. After opening your PDF file, click the "Export PDF" icon on the top-right corner.
3. In the pop-up, click on the output format you want. In this case, you should click on "Word".
4. If you want to conduct a partial conversion and you want to convert only some pages of the PDF document. Set the page range for your conversion.
5. Click "Export" and choose a folder to store the new files as per your specifications. The PDF will be converted to Word doc in a few seconds.
The software will open the folder you save the converted file automatically. Even the file name will be the same as the original. All it took was four easy-to-execute steps if you use the UPDF. Try it today!
How to get started with PDF to Word conversion?
As you know, there are a lot of useful solutions out there, and selecting the best one may be an overwhelming task if you don't have enough knowledge about services that convert PDF to Word. That's why we suggest using UPDF Converter.
Is there a quality loss when converting from PDF to Word?
If you use a quality conversion software/tool there will be minimal (or no) quality losses.
How many pages can be transferred in one PDF to Word file?
It depends on the software you are using. It can be limited or offer unlimited conversions.
How large can the file be converted?
Converting a PDF to Word can be done in a few different ways. The resulting file's size will depend on the size of your PDF and whether it contains images or not. Most of the time converting a PDF is not as difficult as you may think. You can keep formatting, equations, images, and everything else that's in the original document.
Usually up to 100MB, in some cases up to 500MB.
Is the WPS PDF to Word converter online free and safe to use?
The WPS PDF converter is free to download and use. But we must remember that there are no free lunches in this world. If service is available to you for free then definitely your data privacy is at risk usually.
You can use this conversion tool for non-confidential documents. But for confidential documents that are suggested to go with a more professional tool like UPDF.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF