Is your work getting exceedingly tedious to handle, and do you require a quick and efficient file conversion online software? There are numerous websites that provide these types of services, helping with your needs of PDF to JPG converter online for free.
We have compiled some of the best online PDF to JPG converters to quicken your work and save time. These tools are also available offline.
The Best PDF to JPG Converter Offline
The option of working online is a great feature for those who possess Wi-Fi or Internet facilities. For others who are devoid of it, they would require software to be downloaded on their PCs and Macs. One of the best options presented is the UPDF for Mac. This software works with PDFs with accurate conversion.
UPDF is a multi-functional PDF software that converts PDF into different file formats, including DOC, XML, JPG, TIFF, and others. It offers a high level of security and does not share the data with any third-party sources. The software also comes with a user guide that helps in an easy working procedure.
- Format Consistency: UPDF makes sure that the content provided in the converted file is approximately the same as the original file, which means fewer manual corrections after converting. This also helps in saving time and preparing better-quality images.
- Simple User Interface: This software offers a user-friendly interface that helps in easy readability with large icons to view and use.
- Support OCR Feature: This software supports the OCR feature. You can easily turn scanned PDFs to editable PDF formats, like Word, Text, and so on.
- Powerful features: like edit, annotate, convert, merge, combine, protect, flatten PDF and etc.
Top 5 Best PDF to JPG Converter Online Free
With so many tools entering the file conversion market, it is imperative that you would require a handy tool that can function well with a large set of documents. In addition, if you're concerned about the security and safety of sharing your files on the Internet, rest assured that they will remain confidential and encrypted.
Here are the top 5 PDF to JPG Converters online.
1. InvestinTech PDF to JPG Converter Online
With this spectacular software available for all, it has been used by millions of individuals worldwide and is a great tool with respect to its features. Firstly, it offers a quick and convenient conversion process with the help of powerful conversion servers. It only takes a few seconds for it to change the format to the desired one.
- Convert Scanned PDFs: You can use this online software to easily send information stored in your scanned PDFs to JPG image files, through OCR (Optical Character Recognition) engine. This tool helps in recognizing characters in the document and converts them into digital text.
- Secure Online Processing: InvestinTech's PDF to JPG converter uses SHA-256 encryption with a 2048-bits RSA key between the servers and web browsers. Also, the files uploaded on the Internet are deleted after a few hours.
- Works On Mobile And PC: This software is mobile-applicable and can easily be viewed with its features and buttons. In addition, it works with any operating system.
- Limited Files to Upload Per Click: One of the disadvantages of this software is the low quantity of files uploaded per click. This can take some time if you have a large collection of PDFs waiting in your PC, tablet, or smartphone.
2. Convertio PDF to JPG Converter Online
If sophistication and clarity are your askings, then you will definitely like Convertio online PDF to JPG Converter. It offers a simple 3-step process through which you can convert your documents. Apart from uploading files from your PC or tablet, you can also use Google Drive or Dropbox.
- High Customer Ratings: With millions of users currently using Convertio, it has been rated as one of the best software currently available on the Internet. A star rating of 4.7 out of 5 goes to show the standards and safety procedures that it imbibes.
- Different Pickup Points: Apart from picking the PDFs from your PC, you can use Dropbox, URL, Google Drive, or simply drag the files on the page. The multiple options offered by Convertio are handy for users who tend to have issues with one single software.
- Maximum File Limit Size: The file size limit is one of the drawbacks that this software comes with; the maximum file size that can be shared on the website is 100MB. For normal users, it may be optimal, but on a large scale, it won't be feasible.
3. PDF2JPG Online Converter
If you're looking for a variety in your image file (quality-wise) and high output, then PDF2JPG is an optimum choice for you. It is a great tool for users who are engaged in file sharing and converting procedures. Also, it does not produce any watermarks on the final output. It has a quick conversion process that helps in saving time and keeping the files safe from any threat.
- Different Types Of Output Quality: While converting the document online, you can change the output quality. There are three types of JPG quality that are available. (Average, Good, Excellent). These types basically depend on the DPI (dots per inch) of an image. For instance, a good quality image offers a DPI of 150, while an excellent quality image offers a DPI of 300.
- Email Notification: Once the files are converted online, you receive an email notification confirming the change. This helps in better security for the user. It also acts as a reminder for them if they are busy in other important tasks.
- No Limit: This is the perfect tool for those who require a barrage of files to be converted daily or at any prescribed time. Even if you want to change an entire book or magazine, then this software is a reliable one for you. Also, it renders an efficient workflow mechanism.
- Low File Size Limit: The size of a PDF file is limited to 25MB, which is a bit low compared to other software available on the Internet.
4. Smallpdf Online PDF to JPG Converter
SmallPDF PDF to JPG converter is an amazing software that offers a simple 3-step process to change the format into a high-quality JPG image. Along with its quickness, it also offers membership perks and different tools to allow the PDF file to undergo different procedures, such as compression, splitting, etc.
Below are its pros and cons, which may help you decide about using the software.
- Secured Encryption: The files uploaded on this site are encrypted using 256-bit encryption technology. This feature keeps the documents secure and makes it hard to break through for hackers or other individuals.
- Automatic File Deletion:After changing the format into the desired one, the website's servers will completely remove the file(s) after three hours. This renders a suitable period for you to download and save your JPEGs.
- Types Of Memberships: With a monthly, annual, or unlimited membership, you get immediate access to all the PDF-oriented tools and different types of file sizes.
- Better Security Options Can Be Managed: The website can use enhanced security options, including triple backups or 256-bit encryption. This would help to improve its engagement with the customers and provide safety from cyber thefts.
5. Cloud Convert PDF to JPG Converter
Cloud Convert is an online document converter that supports PDF file change into the desired format (JPG). One of the best features it entails is the customized setting of the desired pixel density for your output image. It provides high-quality conversions supports different formats other than JPEG.
The pros and cons of Cloud Convert online services are discussed below:
- Powerful API: The API allows custom integrations with the application. There are also massive discounts for high-volume customers. Apart from that, we provide a lot of features such as Amazon S3 integration.
- Detailed Options: Cloud Convert offers different variable parameters to modify to enhance your image result. Some of them are the number of pages you want to fix, page width, compression level quality, and others. This helps in producing a customized output suitable for all your applications.
- Too Many Variations in Formats: At times, it gets a bit perplexing for the user as to which format they are working on. Selecting a required format is a critical task and needs careful attention. Make sure that it's JPG you need.
How to Convert PDF to JPG Online Free
As we have learned about the different tools available on the Internet for converting PDF to JPG, we will demonstrate one of them to provide you with clarity.
Picking up Convertio as a sample, we will help you learn the process of file conversion through it.
Process for Converting PDF to JPG Online
Step 1: Upload PDF
Firstly, you will need to upload the desired PDF file. We can use multiple options for it, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, URL, or by simply dragging it on the page.
Step 2: Choose the format
Next, we will choose the format (JPG) from the scroll-down menu. The first one would, however, be PDF.
Step 3: Download your file
After the conversion process is complete, we will need to download the required file(s) on the PC, laptop, or smartphone.
(N.B. This tool is just an example. You can use any online tool that you find feasible).
Disadvantages of using Online PDF to JPG Converter
Online file converters are known for their quick working procedure and high-quality output. However, it comes with some limitations too.
- Low-Security Issues
Some of the online websites offer low-security options when dealing with file transactions and conversions. These sites don't have any encrypted option for the files and are easily hacked by individuals. Secondly, some websites tend to save files in their databases which is also a security threat.
- Limited Document Size
Some of the files uploaded on specific file conversion websites cannot pass the size limit criteria that it provides. For e.g, if a website has a limit of 25MB, you won't be able to add a bigger PDF file than that. In this case, you will have to change the website or download software.
So now you have the dual option of working offline as well as online to convert PDF into JPG for free. Most of the converters available are safe-to-use (AES-256 and enterprise-grade encryption), can handle multiple files at the same time, and offer automatic file deletion from their servers.
However, it is recommended that you use UPDF for such tasks.
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint