If you use the PDF file format frequently, then you must be aware of its most obvious restriction, and that is the difficulty in editing. Sure, this difficult editing is also one of the attractive features of the PDF as it helps documents retain their layouts. However, there are cases where you need to modify the documents. For this, you need to convert your document to another file format, such as Word using a modifier like Sejda PDF to Word converter.
Here, we discuss how you can conduct a convert from PDF to Word using Sejda, the pros and cons of using Sejda to convert PDF to Word, and an excellent alternative to Sejda.
- How to Convert PDF to Word Using Sejda Desktop
- How to Use PDF to Word Online Sejda
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Sejda PDF to Word
- How to Convert PDF to Word with Sejda Alternative
One attractive feature of using Sejda PDF to Word Converter is that you can carry out conversion either online or offline. Your choice will depend on your preferences and the device at your disposal. We will examine both methods of conversion below.
If you have a desktop device, then the offline approach will be perfect for you. Here, you don't need an internet connection anytime you need to use Sejda PDF to Word Converter. Take the following steps next time you convert PDF to Word via Sejda:
- Download the Sejda Desktop application on its website. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Go through the necessary installation processes.
- Open up the Sejda Desktop app.
- In the Homepage, you will find an array of actions you can take. In the "CONVERT FROM PDF" section, scroll to the bottom to click "PDF To Word."
- You have the option of dragging and dropping files or simply click the bold green "Choose PDF files" sign.
- Upon selecting the desired file, you will be taken to the next page where you click the "Convert to Word" sign emblazoned in blue.
- Clicking it sends you to your File Manager where you choose the location to save the document. It is after this that the conversion starts and should be done in a few seconds.
- Upon conversion, you see a large "Task Completed" sign on your screen and a set of options ranging from "Show" to "Merge" and "Crop."
With the PDF to Word Online Sejda, you don't need to download any heavy software. All you need is to go to the Sejda website to do your conversions.
- Go to the Sejda website. The interface is quite similar to the Desktop version.
- You have the option to drag and drop or to select files from File Manager.
- After selecting, a page pop ups, presenting you with two (2) options between Keeping Layout and Optimizing your document for legibility.
- Clicking either option kick-starts the conversion process.
- Upon completion, you get a "Your document is ready" notice.
Sejda PDF to Word Converter is a high-quality service, but it is not without some noticeable inadequacies. Here, we outline the perks and downsides of using Sejda to Convert PDF to Word.
The benefits you get when you convert PDF to Word on Sejda include the following:
When you undergo the process of converting PDF to Word via Sejda, you are presented with the option of either choosing to "Keep Layout" or to "Optimise for Legibility." This proves how serious the developers of Sejda PDF to Word Converter take legibility. In essence, they want users to be able to see texts properly.
In short, PDF to Word Converter on Sejda is best for text-based documents such as dissertations and essays. They focus on giving readers clear texts whenever they convert PDF to Word Online on Sejda.
Sejda PDF is one of the fastest conversion software you can find online. With just a few clicks, you get your file uploaded and you only need to wait a few seconds for the processing to get done.
There are a few issues you face when you Convert PDF to Word on Sejda, and they include:
The focus on textual legibility means that Sejda does not pay attention to retaining formats for converted documents. The converter finds it difficult to retain complex layouts or preserve formatting in the new document. Hence, you have problems with such things as images, tables and pages, titles, and chapters with larger fonts.
Even though it has been around for a while, the Sejda Converter software is not optimized enough. Hence, users may experience crashes regularly.
Sejda lacks cloud integration, either before uploading or after conversion. This is not good enough considering the fact that cloud storage has become quite essential for long-term file preservation.
Sejda PDF to Word Converter lacks OCR Scanning. As such, you can't easily extract textual information from the pages of your PDF document.
The downsides of Sejda PDF to Converter are not features you ignore because they are somewhat essential for PDF usage and management today. For instance, the OCR is not a tool to forgo in a PDF. Similarly, the fact that Sejda does not retain formatting should be a source of concern for a potential user. You can, however, switch to a PDF to Word Converter that provides all the above and more, without compromising quality. While there are several potential platforms to choose from, one of the best you can select is UPDF Converter.
UPDF spotlights a powerful conversion platform that can handle several conversions at a time. It enables a user to convert documents from PDF to Word and a range of other configurations such as PPT, Excel, JPEG, HTML, and others. It has the OCR feature to convert scanned PDF into editable formats and it can also convert protected PDF to other formats.
The steps to convert your PDF to Word on UPDF Converter are outlined below:
Step 1. Install the Software
- For Windows users, click "Try it Free" to install the free version.
- For Mac users, you can go to the Mac App Store and search "UPDF Converter". Click the "Get" button and follow the steps to install the app.
Step 2. Add Files
On the homepage of UPDF Converter, you see the "Add Files" sign or you can drag and drop the documents you wish to convert.
Step 3. Set Output Format
On the right-hand side of the page, you see a list of document formats to which you can transform your PDF file. Select "Word".
Step 4. Convert PDF to Word.
Note: If your PDF is a scanned PDF or image-based PDF, you need to click the three dots icon to enable OCR feature. Conclusion: Everyone essentially agrees on how wonderful the PDF can be. However, editing can be a critical challenge and whenever such need arises, you have to get extra software to convert the PDF file. Sejda PDF to Word Converter is one such application. But it is not without its flaws and that's where the UPDF Converter comes in. UPDF Converter essentially fixes all the problems you can find with any other PDF to Word Converter, offering security, high-tech tools, and topnotch versatility.
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF
- How to Resize Image in PDF for Free