How do you share or send a PDF file? The PDF format has several advantages. It's easy to print information precisely as it appears in a document, and PDFs are safe enough to send to any recipient. In light of the fact that PDFs are becoming increasingly popular, we decided to investigate the best ways to share them.
There's no use in putting in the time and effort to produce a PDF file if there are no easy ways to share it. Even more so now that PDFs can be viewed on virtually any computer or mobile device, which opens up a far larger pool of potential customers. Having a basic understanding of how to send and receive PDF files will come in handy. Let's take a look at how to share a PDF.
- Part 1. How to Share a PDF as a Link
- Part 2. How to Share a PDF through Email
- Part 3. How to Share a PDF on Google Drive
- Part 4. How to Upload or Share a PDF on Facebook
- Part 5. 3 Things You Should Know Before You Share Your PDF
Are you looking for an all-in-one PDF solution? UPDF is the answer to all of your PDF-related issues. You can edit your PDF files without constraints thanks to its well-organized and colorful interface. PDF files are well-organized and colorful.
UPDF is a highly professional PDF reader and editor. It not only allows you to share the PDF files, but it makes it easier for you to first edit the files that you want to share. You can also annotate, organize, convert, and reorder the pages of your PDF files.
The new OCR conversion feature of UPDF makes it a lot easier for beginners to easily convert their PDF files to other formats. The best thing about UPDF is that it is compatible with Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
The following are the most popular features of UPDF:
- Read and edit text or images of PDF files.
- Annotate PDF files using comments, sticky notes, underlining, and many other options.
- Convert PDF to other formats like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Image, and more.
- Allows you to reorder and manage PDF files.
- Makes it easier for you to split PDF files.
- Allows you to add passwords to PDF files.
- You can save PDF as PDF/A or flatten PDF files.
Let's take a look at how to share a PDF file using UPDF:
Step 1. Open Your PDF File
First of all, you need to open your PDF file with UPDF. To open a PDF, you can simply drag it into the UPDF interface, or click the "Open File" button and select the PDF file to open.
After opening your PDF file, you can make any modifications to your PDF file. You can select tools from the left toolbar and make necessary changes before you share the PDF.
Step 2. Share Your PDF File
Using UPDF, you may share a link to your PDF so that others can collaborate on it. Using your right toolbar, click on the "Share" button. You may distribute the link in two ways:
- Click "Send" after entering the recipients' email addresses. Emails will be sent to your recipients.
- Sending the link to your recipients may also be done by clicking the "Copy Link" option.
From "Never, 1 Day, 7 Days, and 30 Days," you may select the link Expiration Time. The "Copy/Download/Print" permissions can also be enabled or disabled by checking or unchecking the box.
It is possible for the recipients to view your PDF and search for text by accessing the link. In addition to logging into their UPDF account, recipients can also download, copy, and print the PDF document (if authorized by the document's owner). Users having the UPDF app installed can open the file directly in the app by clicking "Open with UPDF."
UPDF also allows you to share your PDF as an attachment in the email. Here is how you share PDF online without downloading using UPDF:
- Download and Install the UPDF application on your device.
- Open the PDF document that you want to share.
- After making all the edits and changes, click on the "Send file by Email" button on the right side of the panel.
- It will open your mailbox automatically. Now, enter the email address of the recipient and share your files as an attachment in the email.
It's simple to save and share PDF files with Google Drive. Additionally, you have the option of sharing whole files with ease.
You have complete control over how the files are displayed, viewed, and edited. It may be used to create spreadsheets, documents, presentations, and more. It works on both a PC and a mobile device.
To learn how to send PDF files using Google Drive, follow these simple steps.
- Open the Google Drive in your mail account. Creating a Google Drive account is easy if you don't already have one. As soon as the Google Drive app is launched, Use the "New" file upload feature to add the file you wish to share.
- Simply right-click on the PDF file in Google Drive and select "Share" or "Get link" to share it.
- An on-screen message will show. To share your post with specific individuals, enter their email addresses and then select Editor, Commenter, or Viewer from the drop-down menu. Enter a message in the message field if you choose to do so. As the last step, select "Send."
When it comes to making PDF files available to others, this is what comes to mind. You can also share them on Facebook, but you don't know how to do it.
The technique, however, is really straightforward. In a short period of time, PDF files may be shared. You may post the PDF on your news feed, send it to your group members, or send it via messenger. Here is how to upload a PDF to Facebook:
- Login to your Facebook account via the web browser. The "Messenger" icon is located at the upper right of the page. When searching for a recipient, put their name in the search box and click on it.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Attach image or video." The screen will display an open window. Go to the location where the PDF file is stored and select it. After searching for the PDF files, change the choice from custom file to all files in the box next to the file name.
- The PDF file you chose is now attached to your inbox. Use the messenger if you'd want it. To add a few more files or images, click the "Plus" button. Click "Send" or hit enter on your keyboard to send the message out to your recipients! So, it was how to share a PDF on Facebook.
Here are the 3 things you should know before you share your PDF file with others:
- If you share a PDF link, to keep your link safe, make sure to adjust the link's permissions and expiration date.
- It's best to compress a PDF before sending it as an attachment by email.
- Do not include any personal or private information; delete or redact it if necessary. You can also password-protect the document.
Having to share PDFs online is a common requirement for a wide range of professions and students. When it came to distributing online content like spreadsheets, photographs, and text, email was the most convenient method of doing so previously.
As of today, PDF files are some of the most popular internet content. We recommend you use the UPDF tool for sharing your PDF files safely. So, try it now for more features.
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF
- The Best Back to School PDF Tool You Should's Miss in 2022
- How UPDF Help you Enjoy Reading PDF Books