Are you tired of facing compatibility problems with different ebook formats? Then yo u should learn how to convert ePub files to PDF effortlessly using UPDF.
Are you aware that PDF is among the world's oldest eBook formats? And most people will always want their ebook to appear in PDF to avoid the stress of conversion. To convert ePub pdf you will do it in two ways, by using a software converter and by converting ePub to pdf online free tool. Any of the methods you choose will give you the same result.
In this article, we will show you different ways to convert ePub files to PDF easily. All you have to do is read this article to the end so you can grasp all the information we have written down.
Yes, you can convert ePub to PDF effortlessly using either software or ePub to PDF converter free online converter. Why epub to pdf conversion is possible is because they have similar elements such as text, image, and formatting. Epub files are mostly used as electronic books and they are designed to reflow based on the screen size of the device it is being viewed on. While PDF is more static and currently used for documents such as contracts, manuals, and forms.
After the conversion, if you are looking for a PDF reading tool that will allow you to edit, zoom, organize your file, and convert your file into another format, UPDF is all you need. If you want to know if what you read about the UPDF PDF tool is true, then test it yourself by purchasing and downloading UPDF for free.
Windows • macOS • iOS • Android 100% secure
5 Methods to Convert Ebook ePub to PDF
We are passionate about helping you learn how to convert eBook ePub files to PDF on your own without requesting any help. You can do it easily, it is not a tedious task as long as you pay attention and follow all the processes that we listed below.
Cloudconvert is one of the most popular ePub to PDF file converters. It is an online tool that allows users to convert their files from one format to another. With Cloud Convert, you can convert your files to popular file formats including ePub, PDF, AZW, and CDZ. You don't need to go through the stress of downloading any software to do the conversion.
Follow the step below to use Uuse Cloudconvert to convert eBook ePub files to PDF:
- First, open the Cloudconvert website on your browser.
- Select the "Choose File" button and select the ePub file you want to convert to PDF from your device or good drive.
- After downloading the file, select “PDF” as the output format. You can also choose other options like page size, orientation, and margins.
- Once you have chosen your preferred settings, click the “Start Conversion” button. Wait for your ePub file to PDF to convert.
- Once your ePub to PDF file conversion is complete, you can download the converted PDF file to your device.
- Read converted ePub files using UPDF.
Limitations of Cloudconvert
- Non-premium members have a limited number of files to convert per day.
- Conversion rate depends on file size, larger files will take longer to convert, causing longer conversion times.
- To benefit from more speed and speed, you will need to upgrade to the premium version.
Convertio is an online tool used to convert ePub files to PDF. It's popular because it also supports other file formats which include Docx, RTF, and HTML. If you are aiming to convert any of the following files Convertio is a tool you should look at.
- Login to the Convertio website and choose the "ePub file to PDF" tab.
- Upload the file you want to convert either from your computer or Google Drive/Dropbox
- Once you are done uploading the file, you will be given a chance to adjust the settings such as adding a password to the converted PDF file. Or the orientation.
- Click on the convert tab and wait for your file to be converted to a PDF file.
- Once it is converted you can download the file on your device.
Limitations of Convertio
- Non-premium users can only convert a few files a day.
- Non-premium users won't be allowed to convert a bigger-sized file of more than 1GB.
- Limitations of certain functions on the free version.
Freecovert is among the popular online tools used in converting ePub to pdf. This free tool allows you to convert your ebooks to a range of widely used formats that are perfect for sharing and printing. It supports the following formats, ePub, PDF, DOCX, and even making it a versatile tool for file conversion.
To use Free Convert, simply follow these steps:
- Open the freeconvert website on your device browser.
- Select the ePub file to PDF convert option.
- Upload the ePub file that you wish to convert through the drag-and-drop feature, or just click on the upload file and choose a file you wish to upload from your device.
- Click on "Convert file" to begin the conversion process.
- Once the conversion process is completed, you can download your PDF file.
Limitations of Freecovert
- Users can only convert a maximum file size of 1GB.
- Freecovert might not be able to convert certain files due to incompatibility issues.
- Freecovert does not support batch conversion, users need to convert files one at a time.
PDF Candy is another top free online tool that helps you convert an ePub file to PDF format effortlessly. PDF Candy also supports other various formats such as DOC, RTF, TXT, ODT, and HTML. Making it a versatile tool for file conversion.
To convert ePub to pdf online follow the steps below:
- Visit the PDFcandy website and select "ePub file to PDF".
- Click on the add file button, to upload your ePub file to the conversion queue.
- You can determine if you want to convert multiple files at the same time or a single file by clicking on add more files button.
- Once you are done selecting all the files you want to convert, you can drag and drop them or just click the upload button to upload the files.
- Your file will automatically be converted.
- Once it is converted you can download it to your device.
Limitations of PDF Candy
- PDF Candy does not support batch conversion of ePub files.
- Uploaded files are only stored in their servers for a limited time.
eBooktoPDF is another free conversion tool that enables users to ePub to PDF converter free. It requires little effort to get this done. eBooktoPDF supports a wide range of file formats, which include ePub, PDF, MOBI, AZW, DOCX, and HTML. Making it one of the versatile tools for file conversion.
Follow the following steps to convert the eBook ePub file to PDF effortlessly:
- Visit the website and select "ePub file to PDF"
- Upload the ePub file you wish to convert through drag-and-drop.
- Click on the "convert" button, and your ePub file will automatically convert.
- Download the Converted file to your device and start reading.
Limitations of tool
- It takes more time to convert larger ePub files to PDF.
- The converted PDF might not be of higher quality.
- May not be compatible with some types of ePub files.
Now that you've successfully converted your ePub file into a PDF, what's your next move? Naturally, it's time to dive into your newly converted PDF and start reading. However, before you start pondering which PDF reader is the ideal choice, let me ask: have you heard of UPDF? If it's not yet on your radar, I encourage you to keep reading this article, as we're about to unveil the ultimate PDF reading tool you've been searching for.
Introduction to UPDF
UPDF is not just your regular PDF editing tool, with this tool, you can do more than just make changes to your PDF file. What makes it best is its low subscription fee and yet quality service delivered by the developers.
With UPDF, you can easily read any PDF file. This is because UPDF has a very good user-friendly interface that makes reading PDF documents an awesome experience. Page navigation is easy, and you can even zoom in or out without stress.
That is not all the features of UPDF, you can easily convert your PDFs to any other files, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
What more do you seek in a PDF editing and reading tool? With UPDF, you can summarize, transalte, explain, and rewrite the content in the PDF with the AI assistant.
In a word, UPDF is a comprehensive PDF management tool that aims to improve your document productivity.
If you are ready to experience an ultimate PDF reading tool, download UPDF by clicking the button below and enjoy all the fantastic features it comes with.
Windows • macOS • iOS • Android 100% secure
Frequently - Asked Questions About eBook ePub Format.
What is ePub?
ePub is one of the generally accepted file formats. It stands for electronic publications.
How do I open an ePub file?
There are several ways you can use to open an ePub file, you can do that using an Adobe reader or you can use a universal book reader.
Can I open ePub with a PDF reader?
No, you can't open an ePub file with a pdf reader. To do that you will need to convert the ePub file to PDF following any other step above.
We have fully discussed how to convert eBook ePub files to PDF effortlessly, and we listed out five good online tools that will help you do that. After converting your ePub file to PDF you will need a pdf reading tool and that is where UPDF comes in. Download UPDF today and enjoy the best reading and "editing" experience.
Windows • macOS • iOS • Android 100% secure