You may need to convert a PDF file into an image format like BMP if the content on the document will be more easily received as an image. For example, if your PDF document is an infographic, converting it to BMP may make it easier to share it on social media platforms.
Whatever the reason you need to convert PDF to BMP, you need a conversion process or tool that will not alter the makeup of the document in any way. In this article, we will share with you two ways that you can effectively convert a PDF to BMP without having to compromise on the quality of the content on the PDF.
The Best PDF to BMP Converter
The most important decision you will make when converting PDF to BMP is which converter to use. The right converter can save you a lot of time not just by quickly converting the document to BPM, but also by saving you from having to edit the image later.
There is only one PDF to BMP converter that combines ease of use and effectiveness in the right way. This is UPDF, an all-in-one PDF solution that also does great PDF conversion.
The following is what you will get when you choose to use UPDF:
- You can use it to convert PDFs to most editable formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, Images (JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF), HTML, XML, Text, RTF, PDF/A.
- It will easily convert a PDF document even if the document is a scanned document. Its OCR feature makes it possible to convert scanned PDFs to editable PDF formats.
- It supports editing the texts, images and links in PDFs and adding comments to any PDF documents.
- Annotating, converting, editing, encrypting, and organizing PDF.
How to Convert PDF to BMP
You convert any PDF document to BMP on your Windows or Mac computer. Initiate UPDF and then follow these steps:
Step 1: Import the PDF Document
In the main window of the program, click on the "Open File" button to open the PDF file. Find the PDF document that you want to download and double-click on it to import it into the program.
Then go to the "Export PDF" icon and click it to reveal the conversion panel.
When the conversion panel is open, click the "Image" option.
Step 2: Select BMP as the Output Format
To convert the PDF to BMP, select "Image" from the list of output formats on the left side and then choose "BMP" as the specific image format that you would like to use.
Step 3: Convert PDF to BMP
Then, just click "Export" to begin the conversion. You will be redirected to select the output folder to save the file and then the conversion process will begin immediately.
Once the PDF has been fully converted to BMP, the folder will open automatically and you should be able to see the BMP file.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to Image
How to Convert PDF to BMP Online for Free
You can also use an online tool to convert a PDF file to BMP. There are a lot of online converters designed for this purpose and most of them are free. Online tools also offer you the advantage of being able to convert your PDF document without needing to install any programs on your computer.
All online tools work much the same way, but for the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using Zamzar PDF to BMP online file converter. Here's how to use this tool to convert a PDF document to BMP;
- Step 1: On any browser, go to Zamzar PDF to BMP converter tool.
- Step 2: Click on "Add Files" to choose the PDF file that you want to convert. You can also drag and drop the file on this button to import it. This online converter also supports batch conversions, but it may limit the size of the file that you can upload at once.
- Step 3: Choose "BMP" as the output format that you would like to use and then click "Convert" to begin the conversion process. The conversion will take a few seconds.
- Step 4: Once the document is converted, you can download it to your computer. You may need to provide an email address before you can download the program.
Although using online converter seems easily, it is potentially endanger the security of your PDF documents since it requires stable internet, otherwise online tools may cause inevitably data loss. So we recommend UPDF - an offline tool, offers a reliable processor that converts PDF to BMP, so you can easily make the information on the PDF documents more acceptable based on the image format through media platforms. The easy-to-use and eye-catching interface is a plus point for users. So, whenever you need to convert your PDF into BMP, UPDF will surely help you out.
- Top 5 Most Powerful AI PDF Editors in 2023
- Top 10 Best Father's Day Gift Ideas 2023 for Every Type of Dad
- Foxit Reader Vs Adobe Reader: The Complete Comparison
- How to Find Word in PDF Documents
- Everything about GPT-5: Release Date, Rumors, Features, and More
- MacOS Sonoma: All You Want to Know
- PDF Expert Free Vs Paid: All You Need to Know
- 4 Best Ways to Convert HWP to PDF
- Adobe Reader Vs Adobe Acrobat: Head-to-Head Comparison
- Adobe Acrobat Standard Vs Pro: What Are Differences?
- iOS 17: Everything You Want to Know After WWDC 2023
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today