You may need to convert a PDF file into an image format like BMP if the content on the document will be more easily received as an image. For example, if your PDF document is an infographic, converting it to BMP may make it easier to share it on social media platforms.
Whatever the reason you need to convert PDF to BMP, you need a conversion process or tool that will not alter the makeup of the document in any way. In this article, we will share with you two ways that you can effectively convert a PDF to BMP without having to compromise on the quality of the content on the PDF.
The Best PDF to BMP Converter
The most important decision you will make when converting PDF to BMP is the converter to use. The right converter can save you a lot of time not just by quickly converting the document to BPM, but also by saving you from having to edit the image later.
There is only one PDF to BMP converter that combines ease of use and effectiveness in the right way to be the best solution. This is UPDF Converter, a PDF conversion tool that does one thing right; convert PDF documents to other formats.
The following is what you will get when you choose to use UPDF Converter:
- You can use it to convert PDFs to most editable formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV, Images (JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF), HTML, XML, Text, RTF, PDF/A.
- It will easily convert a PDF document even if the document is password protected.
- It supports batch conversions, allowing you to convert as many files as you want at the same time.
- Its OCR feature makes it possible to convert scanned PDFs to editable formats.
How to Convert PDF to BMP on Windows or Mac
You convert any PDF document to BMP on your Windows or Mac computer. Install UPDF Converter onto your computer and then follow these steps:
Step 1: Import the PDF Document
In the main window of the program, click on the "Add Files" button. Find the PDF document that you want to download and double-click on it to import it into the program.
Step 2: Select the Output Format
To convert the PDF to BMP, select "Image" from the list of output formats on the left side and then choose "BMP" as the specific image format that you would like to use.
Step 3: Convert PDF to BMP
Then, just click "Go" to begin the conversion. You will be redirected to select the output folder to save the file and then the conversion process will begin immediately.
Once the PDF has been fully converted to BMP, the folder will open automatically and you should be able to see the BMP file.
How to Convert PDF to BMP Online for Free
You can also use an online tool to convert a PDF file to BMP. There are a lot of online converters designed for this purpose and most of them are free. Online tools also offer you the advantage of being able to convert your PDF document without needing to install any programs on your computer.
All online tools work much the same way, but for the purposes of this tutorial, we will be using Zamzar PDF to BMP online file converter. Here's how to use this tool to convert a PDF document to BMP;
- Step 1: On any browser, go to Zamzar PDF to BMP converter tool.
- Step 2: Click on "Add Files" to choose the PDF file that you want to convert. You can also drag and drop the file on this button to import it. This online converter also supports batch conversions, but it may limit the size of the file that you can upload at once.
- Step 3: Choose "BMP" as the output format that you would like to use and then click "Convert" to begin the conversion process. The conversion will take a few seconds. Step 4: Once the document is converted, you can download it to your computer. You may need to provide an email address before you can download the program.
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF
- How to Resize Image in PDF for Free