If you are looking for a reliable and easy way to convert a PDF document to Word, you may choose an online tool for a variety of reasons. They are often free and easily accessible on any browser, making them the go-to solution for that odd document conversion that you need quickly.
One such online solution is iLovePDF, a simple online PDF converter that can come in handy. In this guide, we will look at how you can use iLovePDF to convert PDF to Word online for free.
- How to Convert PDF to Word Using iLovePDF
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using iLovePDF Convert PDF to Word
- How to Convert PDF to Word with a Better iLovePDF Alternative
How to Convert PDF to Word Using iLovePDF
Thanks to its availability on any browser, converting PDFs to Word using iLovePDF is a simple, stress-free process that can be completed very quickly. Here is how to do it:
Convert PDF to Word using iLovePDF without OCR
If the document that you want to convert doesn't contain any scanned pages, follow these steps to convert it:
- Step 1: Go to the iLovePDF website to access the iLovePDF PDF to Word Converter.
- Step 2: Click on "Select PDF file" to choose the file you want to convert. You can also simply drag and drop the file into this page.
- Step 3: Then click on the "Convert to Word" button and the conversion will begin immediately.
- Step 4: When the process is complete, click "Download" to download the file to your computer. You can also choose to save it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
Convert PDF to Word using iLovePDF with OCR
If on the other hand, the document contains scanned pages, follow these steps;
- Step 1: Go to the iLovePDF PDF to Word converter website and drag and drop the PDF file to the computer to add the document to the converter.
- Step 2: The scanned pages will be detected automatically. Select "OCR" from the menu bar on the right to begin the character recognition.
- Step 3: Click "Convert to Word" and when the conversion process is complete, click "Download" to save the document to your computer.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using iLovePDF Convert PDF to Word
Like most online tools, iLovePDF is a convenient solution to convert PDF to Word, but it has pros and cons, including;
- It has a friendly, easy-to-use, and easily navigable user interface that makes the conversion process very fast.
- The converted document will be complete, of the best quality, and will retain its original formatting.
- iLovePDF supports numerous languages (up to 25)
- The conversion process is very fast; the document is converted to Word in a matter of seconds.
- It has an OCR function that facilitates the conversion of scanned documents.
- OCR support is not available on the free version; you have to upgrade to convert scanned documents
- It only supports a few formats and will not convert PDF to TXT, EPUB, or RTX.
- The online tool will limit the size of the document that you can convert
- Batch conversions are not supported
iLovePDF is also an online tool that may not particularly take into account the safety of the files you upload. It may therefore not be the most suitable solution for documents that contain sensitive information. If you worry about the safety of your documents, or you just want a more versatile tool, we recommend choosing UPDF.
How to Convert PDF to Word with iLovePDF Alternative
UPDF is a PDF to Word converter that will not limit you in any way. You can use it to convert as many PDF documents to Word as you want, regardless of the size of the document, and without affecting the original formatting. It also supports annotating and editing PDF documents.
UPDF will also guarantee the safety of all your documents since you will not need to upload them anywhere to convert them. The conversion process itself is fast and easy. Just use these steps:
Step 1: Import PDF
Open UPDF on your computer and click on the "Open File" button to select the PDF file you would like to convert.
Step 2: Select Word as the Output Format
Go to the "Export PDF" icon and click on it.
Choose "Word" as the output format on the pop-up window.
Step 3: Convert PDF to Word
You may want to specify the pages that you would like to convert. This may be useful if you would like to convert some pages of the document and not all. You can use the "Page Range" section to choose the pages to convert.
Click "Export" and you will then be able to save the converted Word document onto your computer. The conversion will begin immediately.
- How UPDF Help you Enjoy Reading PDF Books
- Share PDF
- Annotate PDF
- How UPDF Help Students Improve the Productivity of Reading PDF Books?
- How Teachers can Improve the Productivity of Reviewing PDF Papers?
- Most Common PDF File Errors and Solutions
- Add Watermark
- Add Link
- Add Bookmark
- Why Use PDF File Instead of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Files