If you are looking for a reliable and easy way to convert a PDF document to Word, you may choose an online tool for a variety of reasons. They are often free and easily accessible on any browser, making them the go-to solution for that odd document conversion that you need quickly.
One such online solution is iLovePDF, a simple online PDF converter that can come in handy. In this guide, we will look at how you can use iLovePDF to convert PDF to Word online for free.
How to Convert PDF to Word with iLovePDF Alternative
UPDF is a PDF to Word converter that will not limit you in any way. You can use it to convert as many PDF documents to Word as you want, regardless of the size of the document, and without affecting the original formatting. It also supports annotating and editing PDF documents.
- The conversion process is easy. The UPDF user interface is so easy to follow. It is almost self-explanatory.
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CSV, Text, Image, etc., format.
- Fast speed to convert PDF to other formats.
- It retains the original formatting of the document consistently across all the pages to be converted.
- It provides an OCR feature to convert scanned PDFs to editable and searchable documents.
- It is not only a PDF to Word converter, and it is also a PDF annotator and PDF editor. You can use it to add comments to your PDFs and edit the texts and images on your PDFs.
- UPDF will also guarantee the safety of all your documents since you will not need to upload them anywhere to convert them.
The conversion process itself is fast and easy. Just use these steps:
Step 1: Import PDF
Open UPDF on your computer and click on the "Open File" button on the main interface to select the PDF file you would like to convert.
Step 2: Select Word as the Output Format
Go to the "Export PDF" icon on the right panel and click on it. Choose "Word" as the output format on the pop-up window.
Step 3: How Can I Convert PDF to Word
You may want to specify the pages that you would like to convert. This may be useful if you would like to convert some pages of the document and not all. You can use the "Page Range" section to choose the pages to convert.
Click "Export" and you will then be able to save the converted Word document onto your computer. The conversion will begin immediately.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to Word
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using iLovePDF Convert PDF to Word
Like most online tools, iLovePDF is a convenient solution to convert PDF to Word, but it has pros and cons, including;
- It has a friendly, easy-to-use, and easily navigable user interface.
- The converted document will be complete, of the best quality, and will retain its original formatting.
- iLovePDF supports numerous languages (up to 25)
- It has an OCR function that facilitates the conversion of scanned documents.
- OCR support is not available on the free version; you have to upgrade to convert scanned documents
- It only supports a few formats and will not convert PDF to TXT, EPUB, or RTX.
- The online tool will limit the size of the document that you can convert
- Batch conversions are not supported
- It has limitations in the file size
- It may not safe to upload files to the website, because your file may be stolen by others.
|OCR||Free||Unfree, you need to upgrade|
Rich Text Format
|Stability||High stability||It's depending on your network stability.|
|Convert Speed||Super fast||Slow|
iLovePDF is also an online tool that may not particularly take into account the safety of the files you upload. It may therefore not be the most suitable solution for documents that contain sensitive information. If you worry about the safety of your documents, or you just want a more versatile tool, we recommend choosing UPDF.
How to Convert PDF to Word Using iLovePDF
Thanks to its availability on any browser, converting PDFs to Word using iLovePDF is a simple, stress-free process that can be completed very quickly. Here is how to do it:
How to Convert PDF to Word using iLovePDF without OCR
If the document that you want to convert doesn't contain any scanned pages, follow these steps to convert it:
- Step 1: Go to the iLovePDF website to access the iLovePDF PDF to Word Converter.
- Step 2: Click on "Select PDF file" to choose the file you want to convert. You can also simply drag and drop the file into this page.
- Step 3: Then click on the "Convert to Word" button and the conversion will begin immediately.
- Step 4: When the process is complete, click "Download" to download the file to your computer. You can also choose to save it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
How to Convert PDF to Word using iLovePDF with OCR
If on the other hand, the document contains scanned pages, follow these steps;
- Step 1: Go to the iLovePDF PDF to Word converter website and drag and drop the PDF file to the computer to add the document to the converter.
- Step 2: The scanned pages will be detected automatically. Select "OCR" from the menu bar on the right to begin the character recognition.
- Step 3: Click "Convert to Word" and when the conversion process is complete, click "Download" to save the document to your computer.
Using iLovePDF online tools to convert PDF to Word is convenient, but actually, it may not safe to use online tools. Online converters need to upload PDFs to the website, this may divulge your information. So we recommend you use offline PDF converters. UPDF is the best choice for you. It is completely safe and offline. Its super fast conversion speed will catch your eye. Download it today and try it out.
- 3 Different Methods to Merge Images into PDF
- 2 Ways to Combine Images into PDF on Mac
- Top 5 Free PDF Editor Android in 2023
- The Best Tool to Convert Multiple JPG to PDF
- How to Merge PNG to PDF Using the Best PDF Combiner
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly