The XML format is one of the best ways to simplify data and when you have a PDF document with a lot of data structure, you may find it easier to make sense of in XML format. But because of the complicated nature of any data presets, you will need a tool that is intelligent enough to convert the PDF to XML without affecting the original data in any way. Here, we will look at the top 10 PDF to XML converters that promise to convert your PDF document without affecting the data. Let's start with the best one.
Top 5 PDF to XML Converter Free Download on Desktop
The following are the top PDF to XML desktop converters.
As the name suggests, UPDF for Mac is a desktop program that converts PDF documents to a variety of formats including XML. The biggest benefit of choosing UPDF over other converters is that it will ensure that the format of the original PDF is maintained during the conversion. This means that you don't have to worry about any significant changes in the data on the resultant XML file.
UPDF is also an uncomplicated solution. The user interface is so easy to use. It is almost self-explanatory. You just need to import the PDF you would like to convert, then choose XML as the output format and the conversion will begin immediately. It also supports a wide range of output formats including Word, Excel, TXT, HTML, and all image formats.
- Conversion is very accurate and fast.
- The formatting of the converted document remains consistent throughout the conversion.
- It is very easy to use.
- You can use it to convert PDFs to other formats.
- The smart OCR feature can help you convert scanned PDF documents.
- It is also available to edit, annotate, protect, and split PDF files.
Video Tutorial on How to Convert PDF to XML
2. Doxillion Document Converter
Doxillion Document Converter is a PDF to XML converter that can also be very useful. It is Mac only tool, meaning that it is not useful to Windows users. But it can be used to convert PDF documents to a variety of formats including HTML, DOC, TXT, and more.
This PDF to XML converter is also very easy to use. You can simply drag and drop the PDF into the main interface and then simply select the output format that you would like to convert the document to. It is also appropriate for the conversion of multiple PDFs to XML.
- It is easy to use, with a simple user interface
- It supports the conversion of PDF to a variety of other formats
- It supports batch conversions
- It only works on Mac OS X
3. mini PDF to XML OCR Converter
Mini PDF XML OCR Converter is a Windows PDF converter that can be used to convert PDF to XML and other formats. As the name suggests, it comes with an OCR function that is useful for converting scanned PDFs.
It is also very fast. You can convert a single PDF or multiple PDFs in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is import the PDF into the program, choose the output format (in this case XML) and the document is converted in minutes.
- It can convert PDF to several formats including Word, XML, Excel, PowerPoint, and More.
- You can also use it to create a PDF document by simply opening any file format using the program.
- It has a simple user interface
- It maintains the original formatting of the converted file
- The process of importing the file for conversion can be a bit complicated
4. Nitro PDF Converter
Nitro PDF has long been one of the best tools to create, open and read PDF documents. As a complete PDF tool, you can also count on Nitro to help you convert PDF documents to other formats including XML. The conversion process is as easy as simply selecting the output format that you want to convert to and the conversion process begins immediately.
This PDF to XML converter also supports a wide range of output formats, allowing you to convert the PDF documents to HTML, Word, PowerPoint, and Image formats like JPEG. It also has PDF editing features that can come in handy when you need to make significant changes to the PDF document before converting it.
- It can convert PDFs to various formats
- It is very easy to use with a user-friendly format
- The conversion process is very fast and highly accurate; the converted document maintains its original formatting.
- It also has PDF editing features
- Although it has a free trial, at $139.99 it is one of the most expensive converters in the market.
5. Verypdf PDF to XML
If you are looking for a simple to use and highly effective PDF to XML converter, you may want to choose the dedicated Verypdf. This simple tool is an ideal PDF converting PDF to a variety of other formats including Word, RTF, TXT, and image formats like JPEG.
The biggest advantage of choosing to use this tool over others is the fact that it can convert diagrams as accurately as it does text. It is however only compatible with Mac OS.
- It is a simple tool that is very easy to use
- It supports numerous output formats
- It can convert diagrams as well as text
- It is not available for Windows OS
- It is quite costly as compared to other similar converters.
Top 5 PDF to XML Converters Online Free
Online tools can be appealing to most people because you don't need to install a program on your computer to use them. The following are your top 5 choices if you would rather use an online solution:
6. Zamzar PDF to XML
Zamzar is one of the most popular online conversion tools. It can be used to convert just about any file format to another format including PDF to XML. The interface may appear a little outdated, but Zamzar PDF to XML converter is a very simple to use highly effective converter.
- It can convert PDF to XML effectively and accurately
- It also supports other output formats.
- It may limit the size of the PDF you can convert
- You may need to provide your email address to convert the document.
7. Swift Converter
Swift Converter is another free and easy-to-use online PDF to XML converter. It is easily accessible on any browser and has a very simple user interface that can make the conversion process very fast. All you have to do is upload the PDF document that you want to convert and the conversion process begins.
- It has a simple user interface that simplifies the conversion process
- It converts PDF to XML very quickly and without affecting the formatting.
- You don't need to sign in or register to convert the file
- It limits the size of the PDF to convert
8. Aadhisoft PDF to XML
This free online tool will also be very useful to you if you want to convert a PDF document to XML. It is one of the very few online solutions that will also allow you to convert password-protected PDFs. This PDF to XML converter is easy to use, with a simple user interface and it is accessible on any browser on any device, making it a reliable solution.
- You can convert password-protected PDFs to XML
- It is easy to use and a very fast converter
- It is accessible on most browsers and most devices
- You may need to create an account to convert the files
- Sometimes the formatting of the document may not be retained
9. PDF Extractor
PDF Extractor is a fast and reliable online PDF to XML conversion tool that will very easily and very quickly convert PDFs to various formats. The best thing about this online converter is that it has a very simple user interface.
- It is very easy to use
- Conversion is fast and effective
- You will need to create an account to download the converted file
10. Office Converter
If you are looking for an online PDF to XML converter that supports batch conversions, look no further than Office Converter. It is free and easy to use, allowing you to convert PDF files to XML very quickly. You can also use the QR code it provides, so you can download the file on your mobile device.
- It is very easy to use
- It supports batch conversions
- You don't have to register to convert the file
- The formatting of the original document may be altered
- There is a limit on the size of the file that you can convert
- UPDF User Guide for Android
- How UPDF Help Students Improve the Productivity of Reading PDF Books?
- How Teachers can Improve the Productivity of Reviewing PDF Papers?
- Most Common PDF File Errors and Solutions
- Add Watermark
- Add Link
- Add Bookmark
- Why Use PDF File Instead of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Files
- Everything about 8 Types of PDF Standards
- 7 Methods to Add Watermark to PDF Rapidly