PDF is an important file format that is used as an official document medium in most professional sectors. However, there is a need to batch convert PDF to JPG format, as users often need to extract images or graphics and edit them through editing software. Meanwhile, if you're looking to bulk convert PDF to JPG on your Windows or Mac devices, this article provides the best PDF converter for this purpose.
Part 1: How to Batch Convert PDF to JPG on Windows
Undoubtedly, PDF is the most trusted file format for document sharing of any type. Meanwhile, JPG is the most common, fast, and reliable way of storing visual data with efficient transmission. So, if you're looking to bulk convert PDF to JPG on your Windows, follow these simple steps of UPDF:
Step 1: Add the PDF Files in Bulk
Open UPDF and move into "Batch" from the top-right side.
Select the "Convert" option.
Import your PDF files by clicking the "Add Files" button. If you want to batch convert a complete PDF folder, choose "Add Folders" from the "Add Files" drop-down button.
Step 2: Choose the Output Format
After adding PDF files, press "Output Format," select the "Image" category, and keep the file format to "JPEG."
If you want to add more PDF files, tap "Add Files" from the top. In case you want to delete a file, click "Three Dots," and choose "Remove File."
Step 3: Start the Batch PDF to JPG Conversion Process
Afterward, click on the "Apply" button from the bottom right side. Choose the location where you want to save your JPG files, click "Save," and your PDFs will be converted and saved in the chosen location.
Part 2: How to Convert Multiple PDFs to JPGs on Mac
PDF and JPG are important file formats for sharing and storing data without damaging the quality. Apparently, if you want PDF to JPG batch convert files on your Mac device, you first need to combine PDFs into a single file and convert it into JPG using UPDF for Mac. To proceed with this, follow these simple and easy steps:
Step 1: Combine the PDF Files in Bulk
Open UPDF and move into the "Batch Combine" feature from the homepage. Afterward, press the "Add Files" drop-down button and add as many PDF files as possible by choosing the "Add Files" option. You can also use the "Add Folders" option to add the complete folder of PDF files.
Step 2: Export the Combined PDF File
If needed, you can reorder your files by dragging them in suitable order. To delete any file, click "Three Dots," and press "Remove File." After this, press the "Apply" button, select the location to save the combined PDF, and click "Open/Save" to save your PDF.
Step 3: Convert the Combined PDF into JPG on Mac
Launch a new window in UPDF, click the "Open File" tab from the homepage, and import your combined PDF document. From the toolbar on the screen's right side, press the "Export PDF" icon and select the "Image" category.
From the panel, set the image format as "JPEG," adjust the page range, and choose odd or even pages. Afterward, click "Export," set the file location, and press "Save."
Part 3: When Will You Need to Convert Multiple PDFs to JPG in Batch
Converting PDF to JPG is essential for many reasons, despite the fact that PDF is still the most preferred document-sharing format. Moreover, there is a huge demand for PDF to JPG bulk conversion. Following are some of the reasons why people batch convert PDF to JPG:
- JPG files exist in compressed or reduced size. Therefore, if you're facing problems uploading your PDFs on any social media platform or website, consider batch-converting them into JPG.
- If you are looking to design a gallery-like portfolio of your work, thus, converting PDFs to JPG format would be more reliable and effective. After all, JPG is easier to access, view, and navigate.
- JPG files are visually more appealing and attractive when it comes to displaying slideshow information. Hence, convert your different presentations from PDF to JPG format.
- Sharing multiple PDF files with someone may bring compatibility issues with limitations because not everyone has a good PDF tool with them. Consequently, batch converting the PDFs to JPG makes it easier to share every file at once.
Part 4: Why We Choose UPDF PDF to JPG Batch Converter
UPDF is an industry-leading PDF-to-JPG batch converter that will efficiently and effectively convert all your PDFs to JPGs without damaging the layout or formatting. The tool is blazing-fast that ensures instant file conversion with its state-of-the-art batch processing. Of course, you will not face any lags or disruptions because UPDF is based on powerful technology with robust algorithms.
In addition, the platform is very easy and simple to use because the provided interface is clean and colorful. Meanwhile, the tool navigation is convenient to process with the availability of icons and tools. Interestingly, you can use one UPDF premium account on all devices, including macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android.
Key Features of UPDF PDF to JPG Batch Converter
- Edit PDF: Ideally, you can edit the text by rewriting it or changing its font style, color, or size. You can also edit images or modify links. There is also a possibility of adding watermarks or changing the background color of the PDF document.
- Annotate PDF Documents: Using the UPDF markup tools, you can easily annotate your PDF documents by highlighting, underlining, or with strikeout text. Meanwhile, you can also add text boxes, sticky notes, stamps, and stickers. For professional use, you can also add signatures to PDF documents.
- Organize your PDF: In fact, you can also organize PDF documents by means of extracting, adding, deleting, cropping, rotating, deleting, rearranging, and splitting PDF pages. This is necessary to turn your PDF into your desired layout.
- OCR PDF Files: Above all, the UPDFs OCR feature allows you to scan and turn important paper documents into readable, searchable, and editable PDF documents. Hence, it will become easier for you to manage digital files of your paper documents on your device as it supports 38 languages.
There isn't any doubt that PDF is the most used file format across working sectors in our daily life. Despite that, the JPG format, with its ease of use and compressibility, makes it easier to share content across devices without issues of compatibility. Consequently, there is a considerable need for PDF to JPG batch conversion. Thereafter, in this article, you discovered ways to batch convert your PDF to JPG on Mac and Windows platforms using UPDF, including many of its other features.
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing