The PDFs compile the content in a structured format and many documents and educating sources are available in this file type. There are fewer tools in the digital space to work with this file format. Many PDF users do not know how to organize PDF pages and create a meaningful document for future reference. This article serves you with reliable facts on the efficient sorting of the PDF pages. Choose the right PDF organizer applications to carry out the desired actions on the PDF.
- Part 1. The Best and Free Tool to Organize PDF
- Part 2. How to Organize PDF Pages with UPDF
- Part 3. How to Organize Pages in Adobe Acrobat
- Part 4. How to Organize PDF Online with iLovePDF
The Best and Free Tool to Organize PDF
The Unique Productive Delightful Free PDF editor brings you a comfortable interface to work on the PDFs. You do not have to confuse to make necessary changes to this type of file format. A few clicks at the correct icons perform the respective action on the file. The controls in this environment are explicit and you can add texts, and images and edit the existing content hassle-free. The UPDF editor serves for the newbie and professional use. It makes you handle the PDFs flawlessly. You can use this tool to organize the PDFs and make the best out of this file type.
The Key Features of the UPDF application
- Smooth editing features on the PDFs. You can edit text in PDF documents easily as you are editing on a normal word processor tool.
- It has a beautiful and simple interface and even a newbie can work like a pro editor.
- Insert texts, images, and manage the pages in the PDFs effortlessly.
- Arrange the PDF pages, rotate and delete them using the in-built controls in this tool.
- View the PDFs in an organized format with the help of the UPDF program. It is a totally free PDF reader.
- Great annotations tools to give you the freedom to review a PDF document.
These are the important functionalities of the UPDF application. Through optimal usage, you can add comfort in handling this file type efficiently.
How to Organize PDF Pages with UPDF (The Free Method)
In this section, you will learn how to use UPDF to organize PDFs effectively. Follow up the below instructions carefully for successful completion of the organization procedure.
Step 1: Install the Program and Open a PDF
Download the app from its official website (install the Mac version from Mac App Store) and install it by following the instruction wizard. Then, launch the program and tap the "Open File" button to select the PDF into the working space of UPDF.
Step 2: Click the "Page" Menu
Next. On the home screen, select the "Page" mode to organize PDF pages efficiently. A pop-up window appears carrying the organizing icons to work on the imported PDFs.
Step 3: Organize Pages in PDF
Here, you can find options like rotate, delete, left and right. Select the respective page and tap the desired control to perform the expected actions on the PDF page. Swap with its positions using the left and right controls and rotate them if required. The unwanted pages can be removed from PDF using this delete option.
After completing all the "Page" edits, save the file for future reference. Use this page editing tool to make essential modifications to your PDF file.
How to Organize Pages in Adobe Acrobat
You can use Adobe Acrobat to organize pages in PDF file too. You can use the Organize option to make necessary changes to the file. Quickly surf the below guidelines to arrange the pages using the Adobe Acrobat tool.
- Step 1: Download the app and install it in your system. Launch the app and import the PDF into its working space.
- Step 2: Click the "Organize Page" icon at the top menu and work on the displayed thumbnails. Drag and drop them to rearrange the order of the pages in the PDF.
- Step 3: You can save the file in the same folder from where you had imported from or choose another storage space to store the rearranged pages of the PDF file.
Use the thumbnail to work individually on each page efficiently. Adobe Acrobat offers a comfortable way to arrange the pages, and delete or insert a new page in the PDF swiftly. To access other advanced options with Adobe Acrobat, you must purchase the relevant plans. The basic version offers you limited editing options.
However, organizing pages in Adobe is too expensive as you have to spend a lot money to subscribe the Pro DC. That's why you can choose UPDF, which is a real free PDF editor.
How to Organize PDF Online with iLovePDF
iLovePDF is an online tool and you can use multiple functions on the PDFs. Apart from organizing the PDFs, you can use this tool to make conversions between the file types without data loss. It allows you to merge, split and compress the PDFs to enhance sharing. Use this app to sign your PDFs too. Ensure the network connectivity is firm throughout the process to carry out lossless editing on the PDFs.
Here, you will be learning how to organize PDF with iLovePDF efficiently. Take a quick look at it below.
- Step 1: Go to its official website and import the PDF by hitting the "Select PDF file" button. You can choose the files from the local system, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Step 2: The imported PDF discloses at this platform and it allows you to add a new page, delete and rotate them individually. After completing all the edits, click the Organize button on the right side of the screen to save changes with the uploaded PDF file.
It is an interactive online tool that helps you to organize PDF pages wisely. Tap the relevant icon to bring about necessary changes to the PDFs.
Thus, this article had enlightened you with three different ways to organize PDFs efficiently. Choose the perfect method that suits your needs. The UPDF is a simple program that assists you to organize and editing the PDF content hassle-free. There are no complexities in handling this application. All the controls are explicit and you do not have to waste time searching for the respective buttons at its interface. Connect with UPDF to handle the PDF files efficiently. Stay tuned to this article.
- How to Search for a Word in a PDF
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF