PDF technology has been top-notch and extremely useful since its first appearance. You can't deny the fact that the Portable Document Format is the easiest way to secure and store content compactly. Since the PDF files are accessible cross-platform, you need to download an additional tool to read or edit the content on each device you use.
The PDF page editor will give you the freedom to add, delete, annotate, etc, to your PDF file. In this article, we'll discuss the top 5 PDF page editors and their page management features, so you can easily pick any one of them.
Top 5 PDF Page Editors
There are several PDF page editors available that can boost your productivity. We've selected a few from the top PDF editors.
1. UPDF - The Only Free PDF Page Editor among the Top 5
UPDF is one of those PDF page editors that give you promising features. UPDF is not just an ordinary PDF reader but also provides many other features, including text insertion, annotation, markups, image editing, page rotation, adding or deleting pages, and much more.
UPDF is available on multiple platforms, i.e, macOS and Windows. You can also download its application on AppStore and Google Playstore.
Features of UPDF Page Editor:
- Rotate Pages: Don't worry about the orientation problem. UPDF lets you rotate the PDF page from left to right and vice versa.
- Quickly Add/Delete Pages: UPDF gives you the flexibility to make rapid changes to your PDF. You can quickly add or remove undesirable pages from your PDF with a single click.
- Rearrange/Reorder PDF: Struggling with reordering condition? With UPDF, it's just playing with the objects by dragging and dropping the thumbnail to a new position.
- Extract Pages: You can extract any page or set of pages from a particular PDF document.
- Replace Pages: Just like extracting pages from a PDF. You can also replace pages with other pages.
Video Tutorial on How to Organize PDF Pages on Windows
2. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is another fine example of a PDF page editor. Indeed, it's Adobe Inc. that originated PDF technology. Adobe has a long history with PDFs, but here we'll discuss its page management feature.
Adobe Acrobat has many outstanding features like edit, create, sign in, cloud support, scan, forms, etc. Adobe Acrobat does give you page management tools that aren't free for any reason.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC:
- Arrange Pages: Arrange PDF pages to look more understandable and professional. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC gives you the features so you can arrange single or multiple PDFs altogether. All you need is to just drag and drop the thumbnails of pages and place them according to your need.
- Reorder Pages: Facing complications while combining multiple documents like duplication and unorganized pages. In Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can quickly delete, reorder, and organize PDF files using a page management tool.
- Insert Files: Inserting files to combine multiple documents is pretty easy with Adobe Acrobat DC. You just need to drag another file and drop the new file in the thumbnail view.
- Delete Pages: You can delete unwanted pages using the "Delete Pages" option from the management tool feature.
3. Nitro Pro
Before going into the dept of Nitro Pro, let us tell you that Nitro Pro is only available for Windows operating system. Nitro Pro comes in two separate versions, i.e, personal and business. Nitro Pro can be the best possible option as a PDF file page editor. Nitro Pro has the ability to edit, create, review, manage, and much more. Nitro Pro also supports cloud integration to make a collaborative environment.
Features of Nitro Pro
- Merge: Nitro Pro does support the feature of combining multiple PDF documents into one. As long as Nitro Pro is installed on your system, you can merge any file into a PDF. Nitro Pro first converts those files into a specific format and then combines them together.
- Organize Pages: Nitro Pro also provides the flexibility to alter the layout of your PDF file and modify it according to your need.
- Reorder: You can also reorder the PDF pages with the "Pages" pane. It only requires dragging and dropping the object to the desired location.
- Page View: Nitro Pro provides different page views to view your PDF document. The option includes Single Page, Continuous, Facing Pages, Continuous Facing, Full Screen, and Full-Screen Facing.
4. Foxit Phantom PDF
Foxit Phantom is another powerful PDF page editor loaded with many advanced page management features. Though Foxit Phantom is a paid tool, you can download and install its trial version. The trial version is only valid for 14 days. In these 14 days, you can have full access to use its advanced features.
Features of Foxit Phantom PDF
- Page Display: Foxit Phantom PDF allows you to shift the viewing displays. You can change the layout while overviewing the document. (Zoom in/out)
- Organize Pages: Foxit Phantom allows you to organize your PDF pages to increase your work productivity quickly.
- Insert Pages: You can either insert a particular page or an entire document by selecting the page ranges from the Foxit application.
- Remove Duplicate Pages: Foxit also allows you to remove any unnecessary or unwanted pages from your document.
5. PDFelement Pro
PDFelement Pro is a Wondershare product and possesses every feature that every PDF reader and editor needs. PDFelement Pro sets the standards by introducing the OCR technology to their software. PDFelement Pro is available for both macOS and Windows. Still, it's a paid tool. You need to buy one of their subscription plans to access its features thoroughly.
Features of PDFelement Pro
- Combine Pages: PDFelement Pro allows you to combine single/multiple or entire documents with another file.
- Split Pages: The process of splitting pages from one document is similar to combining pages from another.
- Rotate Pages: PDFelement lets you rotate the orientation of the pages from left to right or right to left.
Well, all tools that we discussed above have their own standards when you make a comparison between them. You can't specify any single tool that can give you all the features inside one. But still, it can fulfill your job's requirements. Still curious to make a call for a single application, we'll suggest you go with the best one. And UPDF - PDF page editor in our list that gives you every feature you require.
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing
- 4 New Ways to Edit PDFs on Chromebook
- How to Make A Fillable PDF in Google Docs
- Top 4 PowerPoint Alternatives in 2023
- How to Create a Poster in PowerPoint