PDF is an open standard file format for displaying data, presenting files, and exchanging documents across several platforms in a consistent manner. Without needing to modify the file format to the operating system, application, software, or hardware characteristics, all PDF files can be viewed in the same way on multiple devices. Because of this characteristic, PDF is one of the most dependable and cost-effective options for businesses and individuals who work in fast-paced situations and frequently need to show their work in a portable file format.
Whether users are creating documents or just converting them, they need a solid PDF page editor to edit, tweak, and come up with a really nice final document. There are many PDF page editing software available in the market. Below is a list of the top 5 of them and an in-depth study of the benefits they provide.
Top 5 Freeware PDF Page Editors
UPDF is one of the most functional utilities for working with PDF. Without any hassle, we can edit, read view and annotate PDF files. UPDF ensures that the content rendered is identical to the original, resulting in fewer post-conversion manual changes.
The three foundations of UPDF are accuracy, consistency, and security. With only a few clicks, convert PDF with assurance. It is the most effective application for creating, editing, and managing PDF documents.
- Users will be able to modify all parts of any PDF document straight in the near future.
- It is a totally free PDF editor, PDF reader, and PDF organizer. You can easily edit, read, and rearrange PDF pages.
- The user interface is beautiful and young. It has a very energetic interface to make your work interesting.
- This PDF page editor is high-performance, and you can open and read PDF documents smoothly.
2. Nitro PDF
The second PDF page editing software on the list is Nitro PDF. Nitro PDF enables users to create and edit documents in PDF file format just like any other PDF editing software. It was developed by Nitro Software Inc. and It is only compatible with Windows operating systems. Nitro PDF is commercial software that offers two versions; a proprietary version called Nitro Pro and free software called Nitro Reader. The latest version of Nitro Pro, called Nitro Pro 12, offers customers a more convenient digital workflow.
- Nitro Pro provides password protection for sensitive documents.
- Nitro PDF software allows its users to mask, obscure, or hide confidential information they do not want other readers to access in the document.
- Nitro PDF software allows well-structured collaboration.
- Nitro PDF software can not only create PDF files from scratch, but also export them to other Microsoft Office programs such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- It is only compatible with Windows operating system.
- It is only available in English.
3. Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat is a standard PDF page editor, converter, and viewer. It works with a variety of operating systems. Adobe Acrobat allows users to convert files from various formats as well as create original files within the software, giving them complete control over their text, graphics, and spreadsheets while combining them into a single PDF file. Adobe Acrobat also functions as a PDF text editor. This is a characteristic that some of your competitors might not have. Adobe Acrobat DC has a comprehensive set of options for converting and processing PDF, as well as a program of the same name for a Windows computer with a paid license.
- Viewing, commenting, document search and content highlighting are free features.
- Setting a signature for a file.
- Changing text and other content.
- Combining several documents together.
- File compression.
- Converting from PDF to documents for work in other office programs.
- Change the format of pictures JPG, JPEG, TIF, and BMP.
- The software sometimes has glitches in loading and crashing.
- Takes up a lot of storage space.
- It's not very easy to use because users find it difficult to find editing options.
4. Sejda PDF
Sejda PDF is a good PDF page editor that works on Linux, Windows, and Mac. It has a simple user interface and a variety of useful functions that are organized into sections. Simply drag and drop the file into one of the available tools to get started. Almost all changes are applied in 1-2 seconds, but the wait time increases when editing huge files. It is arguably the best page PDF editor as it has quite a lot of free features, but there are limitations as well.
- Setting annotations.
- Changing text, adding forms, pictures.
- Converting to office files and vice versa.
- Joining or splitting a file.
- PDF file compression.
- Setting a password to open a document.
- Adding watermarks.
- Cropping part of the pages.
- Takes up a lot of space on the computer, which is not always convenient.
- Rarely updates.
ApowerPDF is a world-renowned PDF editor with a comprehensive set of features. The functions are well structured and packaged in a wrapper that is a pleasure to deal with. It looks representative, which is why it often becomes a favorite tool for corporate clients. For everything that can be done in the program, fine-tuning is available.
- Provide lots of features in a single interface.
- Trimming margins and cutting page fragments
- Content Adjustment
- Document search
- Use of electronic signature and stamps
- Fast work requires a powerful computer
You should understand the top 5 best PDF page editors and learn how to use them to modify your PDFs. Now all you need to do is choose your favorite and follow our guide to get what you want. The listed software and online services are enough to perform any manipulations with PDF files. If the main goal is to make a couple of adjustments to the PDF file, UPDF is the best solution We hope that this information will be useful for you and will help you in choosing software.
- How to Search for a Word in a PDF
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF