Can I manage PDF pages according to my requirements? A good PDF manager will help you manage PDF pages freely and easily. In this article, we will introduce 5 of the most popular PDF manager software in 2022. Read on to find your best choice.
If you've ever tried to manage or edit a PDF only to find out that it's not possible, you know how frustrating it can be. But with these 5 free PDF manager tools, you'll never have to worry about compatibility again.
While some people use Microsoft Word or Google Docs to edit PDFs, other users prefer to use software designed specifically for PDF file management. Whatever your preference, this list of 5 free PDF manager programs and software will help you get a handle on your PDFs.
UPDF is a PDF manager designed to make your life easier. Want to edit the text and image on your PDF files? Want to reorder pages in PDF? Want to add comments and annotations to PDF? No problem. How about reading a PDF document? Done and done. Or maybe you just want to edit your files quickly and easily? We've got you covered.
With UPDF, file management is easy-peasy. UPDF is a program that's designed to make it easy for you to manage all of your PDF files in one place.
- -You can easily search through your PDFs using advanced search technology.
- -Add text and images to any PDF document.
- -Edit existing text and change text fonts, size, color, etc.
- -Edit, rotate, crop, extract, replace images and add new graphics.
- -Add markups and annotations to PDF documents easily.
- -Read and view the PDF docs with bookmark and navigation tools.
- -Manage pages in PDF, including rotating, extracting, deleting, etc.
The Microsoft PDF Manager is an application that makes it easy to access and view your PDF files on Windows. You can use it to organize your files, manage important settings, and more! Microsoft PDF Manager is a simple utility for archiving and converting documents to PDF format too. It allows you to manage various types of files, such as Office documents, PDFs, and media files. You can easily access your document library by selecting file> Open or double-clicking the file.
The Microsoft PDF Manager also requires a lot of storage space if you're going to store large amounts of files on your computer. If you already have a large amount of storage space handy and want to keep it that way, then this software is not for you!
- Converts PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and text files
- Supports all versions of Microsoft Office
- Supports the following file types: DOCX, DOCM, DOC, PPTX
- It supports the following applications: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.7-10.11 (including Mojave), iOS 9.3+, Android 4.4+, Linux
PDFescape is an online PDF editor that lets you view, edit, and annotate your files in a simple, easy-to-use interface. In minutes, you'll be able to open any file on your desktop browser and make edits to it; add text, annotate, highlight, draw shapes, or add images. You can also fill out forms in PDFs!
- You can create new files from scratch with PDFescape, too. Just open the website, click "Create New PDF," and start adding text boxes, images, and other elements to design a custom file.
- No need to install anything—it's all done in the cloud.
- Edit text in any PDF
- Add sticky notes and text boxes to a document.
- Fill out forms and add signatures with just your finger or stylus.
- Organize pages in the way you want them (reorder, delete, rotate)
- No matter where you are or what device you're using—desktop or mobile—you'll be able to access the full functionality of the platform.
iLovePDF is a simple and powerful PDF manager online tool that can help you with all your PDF needs. It's an online web tool that allows you to merge, split, compress, convert, rotate and unlock your PDFs. All these tools are available for free in a single app. You can use these tools on any mobile device or computer.
- You can choose to resize, rotate, or crop your PDFs, as well as merge multiple PDFs into one.
- You can even convert them into image formats like JPEG and PNG.
- Converts files to PDF and vice versa,
- rotates PDFs,
- unlocks and protects PDFs with passwords,
- splits PDFs into individual pages,
- And merges several image files into a single PDF.
Smallpdf is the largest online PDF manager that allows you to compress, convert, merge, split and edit PDFs for free. With Smallpdf, your files are safe in the cloud and protected with state-of-the-art SSL encryption. You can also access your files from any device at any time.
- Smallpdf supports a wide range of file formats.
- You can easily convert Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files to PDF without losing quality.
- If you want to create a PDF from scratch, you can use our simple PDF editor to add text, links, and images.
Smallpdf is easy to use - simply drag and drop your file onto the page or click on the "Select File" button to select a file from your computer or the cloud.
How to use the best PDF organizer - UPDF to manage PDF pages? Follow the steps below:
Step 1. Open the PDF by clicking the "Open File" button on the main interface of UPDF. Now, if you want to open your PDF document, you should choose the file on your computer from the selection window displayed on the screen.
Step 2. You can view a summary of your pages by clicking the "Page" option on the top toolbar or on the left toolbar. This will reveal the page management interface. In the page management interface, you can manage PDF pages easily.
Step 3. Pages can now be rotated, extracted, and deleted now. You can edit as you want to on this step.
A friendly tip: by selecting a page range before organizing, you can save a lot of time.
Why does anyone need a PDF manager program/software?
PDF files are the most commonly used type of file. They are used in all walks of life and among people of all ages. Whether you're a student, a lawyer, or a stay-at-home mom, the chances are that you'll need to access a PDF at some point today.
And chances are pretty good that you'll need to edit or rearrange PDF at some point today, too. The problem is, most PDFs can't be edited…or can they?
The thing is, PDFs are often huge (think: chunks of text), and they're usually not just one document. They contain multiple pieces of information. And when you store them on your desktop, you have no idea how many PDFs are taking up space there—or what they're called.
You may know what you're looking for, but how do you find it?
And then there's the fact that if you're storing your PDFs on your desktop, it can be hard to share them with others. You've got to send them via email or Dropbox or some other program, which can become cumbersome if all you want to do is share a single file or two.
- Easily manage the pages of your PDF documents.
- Open up PDFs, and edit them however you like.
- You don't have to waste precious time by manually downloading the file and opening up your computer's basic editing program.
PDFs are a fact of life. Businesses use them to exchange contracts, send presentations, and share other critical information. But the problem with PDFs is that they're difficult to work with: you can't edit or delete them easily, it's hard to find what you're looking for in a sea of PDFs, and they're just not made for easy file sharing.
So if you're tired of wasting time searching for the PDF you need or scrolling through endless pages of text to find what you're looking for, it's time to switch to UPDF. Try it today, and you won't be disappointed.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF