Maybe you're looking for a program that can convert and compress your PDFs as well as convert files to PDF. Maybe you want a tool that lets you edit, sign, and protect your documents without having to pay for each feature separately. Or maybe your company's IT department is looking for something safe, reliable, and easy to use that won't break the budget.
Or maybe you're looking for a completely free option or something that allows for batch processing. Perhaps you're trying to find software that gives you more options for customization and control over your documents.
Even though iLovePDF editor is a useful tool, there are other platforms that have better features and tools. If you are considering using an alternative to iLovePDF Editor, then you should consider UPDF.
An alternative to iLovePDF Editor is UPDF. UPDF editor is a platform that helps you edit PDFs offline. You can use it to change the texts, images, or pages of your file. This tool has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to quickly get started with editing your files.
iLovePDF, which is closed for Windows and Mac, offers very limited features in terms of PDF editing. UPDF, on the other hand, is a cross-platform tool that supports both Windows and Mac. The software has a wide range of features that enables you to edit PDF files in a professional manner.
- The basic functions include: adding text, reading pdf, drawing lines or shapes and signatures, and highlighting content in different colors.
- You can edit the existing texts in PDF freely. The editing experience is like you are editing a Word document. Very smooth and with high performance.
- You can rotate a page, replace a page, delete a page and reorder pages in PDF.
- The reading experience is elegant and you can open and view your PDF documents fast.
- Not only are these features great for individuals looking to edit PDFs quickly and easily, but they're also great for businesses who want their employees to focus more time on core business tasks than editing PDFs manually.
Upcoming new features of UPDF:
- You can create and Fill PDF forms easily
- Apart from that, you can use advanced tools to add watermarks to your document or even split and merge multiple files into one.
- What's more: the OCR function can turn scanned documents into editable texts in various languages.
- You can also convert PDF to Word/Excel/PPT/Text/HTML/XML/image (png, jpeg, BMP, tiff, gif)/RTF and vice versa in the tap of a button.
1) Click the "Edit" button in the interface's menu bar. This enables you to enter the editing mode, which reveals a number of editing tools.
2) Once you click the text button on the Step 1, you will enter the editing mode. You will see a blue borderline now.
3) Now you can edit the text and images on your document. It's a fast, safe, and user-friendly process. You can add, delete, and modify texts and paragraphs as needed.
4) When you follow the instructions in step 1, your editing toolbar will appear. To add text, click on the Add Text button and move and click your mouse where you want to add the text. The second "T" icon is for adding art text. This option essentially consists of the font, color, etc.
TIP: It will help you modify text weight, style, and more.
5)You can edit images on PDF files using UPDF. This software also allows you to rotate, crop, extract, and replace images.
What are the Cons of Using iLovePDF Editor?
iLovePDF is a great tool with a range of features, but it's not the only one out there. And there are some drawbacks to using it that you might not know about.
- For starters, iLovePDF is a web-based only tool, which means it relies on your internet connection to work correctly.
This can lead to slow performance in some cases, and if your internet cuts out in the middle of uploading or processing a file, you'll have to start all over again.
- Another potential downside to using iLovePDF is that they do place a watermark on your files after processing them.
So if you're using these tools for professional reasons, this might not be the best fit for you.
- It takes time to upload your files on iLovePDF, you could be spending your time doing something better than that. Wasting time is bad; wasting money is worse. Why waste both?
- Not user-friendly.
- You can only convert one file at a time.
But don't despair! There are other tools out there that can help you accomplish what you want and help you avoid these pitfalls. Among all the tools, UPDF is the best.
There are many alternatives when it comes to PDF editors. It is up to you to choose the right one that meets your needs and requirements. If you want a fast and efficient solution, then you can use UPDF. This is one of the best iLovePDF editor alternatives that have all the functions you need to edit PDF files on the go.
Forget about having to install programs or even having to turn on your computer—you can upload, download, and edit your PDF files from anywhere, at any time. We believe that UPDF is the best iLovePDF editor alternative for people who want a fast, free service that does what you need it to do with no fuss. Try it out today and see if we're right, and we think you'll like it!
Frequently asked questions on editing PDFs on Windows and Mac
Yes! Just use UPDF and open your file with it. Then use your mouse or attached tablet-stylus to sign, draw, or add text anywhere in the document. When you're done making changes, just click on save.
UPDF is the most innovative online editing tool on the market. They have been working with a team of highly trained engineers and developers to create the best system that allows you to make all your edits as easily and quickly as possible, so you can spend less time waiting for your files to be ready and more time getting work done.
- How to Search for a Word in a PDF
- How to Add Link to PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF on Mac
- The Best and Free Alternative to Smallpdf Editor
- The Best Free Sejda PDF Editor Alternative
- A Free iSkysoft PDF Editor Alternative
- How to Create Link for PDF
- How to Read PDF in 5 Ways
- How to Remove Text from PDF
- How to Save Web Page as PDF