When it comes to documentation, making mistakes is common for us. Modern-day documents are mostly shared in PDF format and contain lots of visuals and images. However, there will be times when you may wish to replace an image in the PDF document due to an error pasting the image or otherwise. This calls for a PDF tool - UPDF to replace images in PDF documents easily and quickly.
Scenarios in Which You Need to Replace Image in PDF
The need to replace images in PDF documents is quite common and can arise in many day-to-day PDF editing scenarios. Some of these scenarios are listed below -
- You may have erroneously pasted an incorrect image in a PDF document which needs to be changed. In this case, you need to replace the image in the PDF document.
- In this fast-moving world, things change quickly. When it comes to real estate layouts or architectural drawings, aspects of the image may need to change. This will require you to change the image in the PDF documents that you share with your clients. In such a situation you will need a tool to PDF replace images.
- If you are working in marketing or sales departments, it is likely that you would need to align the documents per the current campaigns being run by your organization. This may need you to replace images in PDF documents that you share both internally and externally.
- PDF documents are constantly reviewed in any organization and it is obvious that the reviewers provide feedback and suggestions for changes. Often reviewers may request you to change an image in the PDF document. This will need you to replace images in the PDF document.
The Best Tool to Replace Images in PDF
If you are looking to replace images in PDF documents, UPDF is your best bet. It is a fast tool that enables you to edit text, images and links in PDF format. This industry-grade software is a very powerful tool that helps you accomplish almost any action you wish to with a PDF document.
This modern tool enables you to edit images in PDF on the go very easily and quickly. You can resize, reposition, replace, copy, delete or crop the images in a PDF document. All these actions require a horizontal learning curve. The interface of the tool is hugely intuitive and comes with useful snap-to guidelines.
- This tool can also help you to organize your pages in PDF documents very easily. You can reorder, add, delete or rotate pages inside a PDF document.
- It has gained immense popularity since its launch as it allows you to easily view and edit PDF documents.
- One can also annotate a PDF document using this tool.
- The feather on the cap of this tool is that it works seamlessly for small and large files alike.
- One can use it to convert PDF files into other file formats, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- The newly released OCR feature lets users turn scanned PDFs into searchable and editable PDFs.
- It is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems and has some great reviews to its credit.
How to Replace Image in PDF on Windows
If you are looking to replace an image in PDF on Windows, follow the below steps:
Step 1 - Open a PDF
Launch the UPDF app on your system, and click the "Open File" button that appears on the main interface of the app. This button launches a window from which you can select the PDF file into which you wish to PDF replace an image.
Step 2 - Editing Mode
You can click on the "Edit PDF" button to get into the editing mode. This button appears on the left sidebar.
Step 3 - How Can I Replace Picture in PDF
You can now easily replace images in PDF documents. After entering editing mode, select the image by clicking it. You will see a purple borderline which means you have selected the image. You will see there are several icons to edit the image. Select the "Replace Image" icon. Alternatively, you can also right-click the image and select "Replace Image".
You will now see a window to let you select the image to replace the current image in PDF.
How to Replace Images in PDF on Mac with Three Methods
This tool offers you the option of replacing images from a PDF document easily. This can be covered with three different techniques that are recognized and encouraged by UPDF. We shall be looking into these methods in detail:
Method 1. Using the "Replace Image" Icon
Step 1: Access the Edit Mode
As you open a PDF document on UPDF for Mac, lead to the "Edit PDF" section from the left.
Step 2: Select the Image
Navigate to the picture that you want to replace. Select the image and hover your cursor on it to display a panel on the top or bottom.
Step 3: Replace the Image in the PDF
Click the "Replace Image" button to change the picture of the PDF document with your option.
Method 2. Using the "Right-Click" Option
- With the document opened, select the "Edit PDF" tab on the left.
- Lead to select the picture that is to be replaced and right-click on it.
- Select the "Replace Image" option from the drop-down menu and specify which image you want to replace it with.
This method also works on Windows system, you can try to use it as well!
Method 3. Using the Drag and Drop Option
- To use the drag-and-drop option for replacing the image, you need to select the image that you want to replace it.
- Now, drag and drop the new image into the old image. UPDF will help you replace it immediately.
Indeed, there are several ways to replace images in PDFs. UPDF is the perfect PDF image editor which is extremely cost-effective and produces extremely high-quality results. In addition to the PDF editing options, it also provides advanced features like, password protection, conversion, and OCR features which makes it the most superior tool available on Windows and Mac. What are you still waiting for? Download UPDF today, enjoy the astonishing journey with it!
- How to Create Drop Down List in Excel? (The Complete Guide)
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Use ChatGPT to Write a Resume
- ChatGPT vs. Siri, What are the Differences? Who Will Be the Winner in the AI Race?
- How to Use ChatGPT to Improve Your Work Productivity
- Extract Pages from Word with 3 Easy Ways
- An Easy & Unique Way to Create PDF from Images
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel? (5 Easy Ways)
- 8 Solutions for Adobe Acrobat Not Opening
- How to Add Text to The Beginning and End of Cell in Excel? (The Easiest Ways)
- How to Insert an Excel File to PPT
- How to Download and Use ChatGPT for Mac Safely?
- How to Convert, Import, and Export PPT to Excel for Free
- How to Embed Fonts in PowerPoint on Win/Mac
- GPT-4 vs. GPT-3.5, Which Version is Better?
- How to Copy PDF to PowerPoint