When it comes to PDF editors, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? There is no doubt that its text editing function for PDF files, after all, is its basic function. But when modifying a PDF file, do you only need to modify the text?
No, in addition to the text in a PDF file, there is another important factor, that is, the image, the modification of the image should also be an important function of the PDF editor, but many PDF editors lack this part of the function. Don't worry, in this article, we will introduce 5 of the best PDF image editors on the market right now.
Top 5 PDF Image Editors
Comparing the Top 5 PDF Image Editors
You might be using separate image editors to do minor edits and then place them in your PDF documents. Why use a different image editor for your documents when you have several PDFs containing the image editing features? The following comparison chart includes the top PDF editors supporting image editing features. And among the list, UPDF is the best choice due to its high performance.
|Tool||Pricing||Operating System||Image Editing Features||Difficulty Level||Rating|
(One purchase, all platforms)
|Windows, Mac, iOS, Android||Add, replace, extract, delete, rotate, crop, and resize images in PDF||Zero||4.8|
|Foxit Phantom PDF||PDF Editor Pro + 12: $147.74/Year|
PDF Editor Pro 12: $177.49/1-Time
|Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS||Add, replace, delete, rotate, resize, and crop images in PDF||Low||4.5|
|Adobe Acrobat DC||Acrobat Pro: $239.88/Year|
Acrobat Standard: $155.88/Year
|Windows, Mac, iOS, Android||Insert, rotate, replace, crop, and delete images in PDF||Low||4.7|
|Nitro Pro||Windows: $179/one-time|
|Windows, Mac||Flip, rotate, extract, and replace images in PDF||Fair||4.3|
|PDF-Xchange||PDF-Xchange Editor: $56/Year|
PDF-Xchange Editor PLUS: $72/Year
PDF-Xchange Pro: $121/Year
|Windows||Add images to PDF||Extreme||4.0|
We always recommend using those tools that are always easier to use. They can save you a lot of time and enhance productivity. You can easily pick one tool from the top of this table chart. UPDF would be a great choice regarding pricing, rating, and productivity.
UPDF is the ultimate PDF image editor and you can edit the image in PDF by adding, deleting, rotating, cropping, extracting, and replacing the images. More importantly, it allows you to add or replace images by dragging and dropping. It's very quick.
It is easy as you are using Office Word. And, if you want to edit PDF text, it is also great to use UPDF, as you can add texts and delete texts on PDF, and modify and edit PDF text on PDF.
- Easy use PDF editor.
- Fast speed and high performance.
- Beautiful and dashing UI interface.
- Great PDF opening and reading experience.
- Rearrange PDF pages easily.
- It is often updated, to ensure additional security, stability, and the introduction of new features.
2. Foxit Phantom PDF
Foxit Phantom PDF is a full-featured PDF image editor that supports multiple languages. Foxit has the usual interface with basic functions as well as some more advanced ones. The program can handle many file types and convert them into PDF files and vice versa. Foxit Phantom allows you to edit a PDF document in a variety of ways, including adding images. It has the ability to merge and divide PDFs, change the text in the document, annotate and format PDFs in a variety of ways, and even encrypt PDFs.
- Integration with multimedia files
- More versatile than comparable Adobe products.
- It also has an OCR function to edit scanned PDFs.
- Converts PDF files to Word without losing the sentence's meaning.
- The interface is a bit crowded
- Some advanced editing functions are complicated and difficult to use
3. Adobe Acrobat DC
It's impossible to discuss PDF image editors without mentioning Adobe Acrobat DC. This PDF image editor has existed for as long as PDF documents have, and its features reflect that. The program immediately attracts with its concise interface, made in black and white style. Adobe Acrobat DC is a complete PDF tool that includes the functions of reading, annotating, editing, and signing a PDF document. Although it is pricy and out of reach for most people, its capabilities make it simple to generate and edit PDF documents, including the ability to add, edit, and even remove images.
- It has the best features of any PDF editor.
- The user interface is easy to use.
- Add watermarks to PDF documents.
- It comes with a great OCR feature to edit scanned PDF documents.
- It is one of the most expensive PDF editors in the market.
4. Nitro Pro
Nitro Pro is also a PDF image editor that can help you deal with images in PDF documents. You can flip, rotate, extract, and replace images in PDF with it. Compared with UPDF, this tool is a little complex to use, and the user interface of UPDF is more beautiful and intuitive.
- The installation is available on Windows and Mac.
- It has always been able to open and edit PDFs, or export PDFs to MS Word format.
- Too expensive.
- A little complex to use.
PDF-XChange is a PDF editor for Windows, and it allows users to add text and images to PDF. You can also add comments in PDF with it. However, it can edit scanned or image-based PDF documents as it doesn't have OCR technology. If you also want the PDF tool to help you edit scanned PDFs or image-based PDFs, UPDF is the best option as it has the most accurate OCR feature.
- It has basic PDF editing feature to help you deal with PDF documents.
- It has a complicated user interface that is both perplexing and unsettling.
- Out-dated interface.
The best PDF image editor makes it easy to process PDF images when you need to modify, annotate or otherwise enhance a document. Among these five PDF editors, UPDF is the best option for the task to edit images or text and recognize text in scanned documents. What are you still waiting for? Download it now and start using it.
- 3 Different Methods to Merge Images into PDF
- 2 Ways to Combine Images into PDF on Mac
- Top 5 Free PDF Editor Android in 2023
- The Best Tool to Convert Multiple JPG to PDF
- How to Merge PNG to PDF Using the Best PDF Combiner
- Como Cortar PDF em 2 Métodos Fáceis
- The Hidden Features of UPDF That You Don't Know
- How to Create an Electronic Signature in PDF Flawlessly
- How to Modify a PDF Online Easily and Quickly
- How to Modify a PDF on Mac Effortlessly