Once you have crafted an impressive resume, the next decision you will likely make is which format you should send it in. While the resume PDF is increasingly becoming the standard. A PDF can help you ensure you preserve the work you put into polishing your resume. But it is really challenging to edit your resume in PDF format. So, the big question is that how will you edit when the resume is in PDF?
A good PDF resume editor helps you to edit your resume without Photoshop or AI skills. We have listed some of the best CV PDF editors that you can use to edit resume PDF free and simply.
Top 5 Free PDF Resume Editors
UPDF is one of the most useful PDF resume editing applications. You can easily edit, read, and manage PDF documents for free. Most resumes should be in PDF format, and it is essential to have a professional PDF editor.
You can easily edit the texts on a PDF document, and you can change the font, font size, color, and other dimensions of the PDF document. All the editing experience will be easy and smooth. Except, you can edit the image and objects on the PDF too.
What's more? UPDF has a beautiful user interface and you will get a great experience when using this software. You will feel young and energetic when using this software. It will improve your work efficiency.
- It is a totally free PDF editor, which is the only one of the desktop free PDF editors.
- The reading experience of the PDF document is great.
- The tool has high performance and you will be surprised by the speed.
- The developer devotes themself to making a beautiful PDF editor.
Video Tutorial on How to Edit a PDF File on Windows
2. Foxit Phantom PDF
Foxit PhantomPDF is a versatile tool for viewing, creating, and editing resume in PDF format. You can easily edit your resume with Foxit Phantom. While PhantomPDF's editing features include paragraph editing, object positioning, watermarking, and page customization, the application also supports text scanning and OCR, document signing, and other security features, as well as converting and exporting to multiple formats such as Microsoft Office files. As a result, we reiterate that Foxit PhantomPDF will be useful in a variety of professional situations.
However, when it comes to editing, this program's capabilities are severely limited: it does not allow for the addition of images or the ability to draw by hand, and it only allows basic text formatting.
- Read and annotate PDF documents.
- Quickly search for words and phrases in a document.
- Rotate PDF pages, resize them.
- Make simple text edits.
- Protect PDF files from being copied.
- Convert PDF to XLSX, DOCX, JPEG.
- Very limited document editing options.
- Overloaded interface, which is difficult to understand.
3. Adobe Acrobat DC
In the seemingly crowded market for resume PDF editors, "Adobe Acrobat DC" has always stood out to me. Acrobat Pro DC is developed by Adobe, which is the industry standard for PDF format and offers PDF Reader along with powerful tools that allow you to view, edit, convert and share PDF files. However, if professional resume PDF editing is what you're after, look no further than Acrobat DC. The app is great for viewing, printing, and annotating PDFs without sacrificing quality.
- Edit text, insert, resize and delete images in PDF files
- Export the content of PDF files to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Edit PDF forms from websites and Acrobat Form Center.
- Fill out and analyze PDF forms.
- Have a complete set of tools to correct your resume PDF files.
- The user interface can be a little tough to navigate.
- Most expensive PDF editor.
It is one of the most well-known names on the market, allowing users to swiftly and simply alter all aspects of PDF documents. SmallPDF, like most online PDF photo editors, is compatible with most browsers and features a straightforward user interface. Once you upload your PDF resume file to PDFescape servers, you can edit it accordingly using tools like whitening, text insertion, form field, etc. It's a simple task and you will love editing.
- Crop pages to specified sizes.
- Setting numbering and other typical data in headers and footers.
- Combining files into one.
- Compression to save storage space and transfer faster online.
- Putting down electronic signatures and stamps.
- Slightly slow work due to complex layered security system.
- It doesn't allow users to edit existing text on the document.
- Limits the number of PDFs you can edit every hour.
5. PDFEscape Editor
PDFescape Editor is a simple and easy-to-use web-based PDF editor that works with any operating system and major browsers as long as you can connect to the internet. You can add text, and images, scale and rotate, and discard old content in your PDF resume. You can also use a set of standard tools including a form builder, reader, and annotations.
Like other PDF editors, PDFescape allows you to upload your own PDF from a URL, your computer's local storage, or create your own PDF from scratch and upload it to your computer.
- Editing a resume file.
- Working with Forms.
- Intuitive user-interface.
- Setting a password to access document content.
- It has limited features.
- Extraction of text and images is not supported.
Choosing a resume PDF editor is definitely not a job for the faint-hearted, and it's because there are so many online and offline tools available for PDFs that it's impossible to try them all. This article provides 5 awesome resume PDF editors for you. You can choose which one is the most suitable for you by checking the introduction, pros, and cons. To be honest, if you are looking for a resume PDF editor download, you should have a try UPDF.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF