To obtain a uniform look in the PDF file, there is a need to change the text fonts. Sometimes highlighting important points in the PDF content, fonts plays a vital role. In this article, you will learn how to change the font in PDF. There are quick ways to establish it flawlessly. A few clicks are enough to make the font appear as you wish in the PDF file using relevant PDF editing tools.
Add some customization on the fonts to draw the attention of the readers when they scan the file at a faster rate. Choosing a highly performable program to work with PDF is quite challenging. Select the perfect application - UPDF with a comfortable interface to edit the PDF like a pro. Scroll down to enlighten with fabulous facts on this topic.
The Best Tool to Help You Change Fonts in PDF
The UPDF (Universal, Productive, Delightful, and Fast PDF Editor) app exclusively edits the PDF content professionally. It has a stunning interface and a user-friendly platform to make essential changes to the PDF. Use this program, to read, annotate, convert, and edit the texts and images in the PDF. It works at a faster rate despite the file size.
As a visual-friendly tool, you can access all the essential editing controls quickly because of its increased visibility. You do not have to waste your time spotting the necessary icons and buttons on the working space of UPDF.
This amazing PDF edit application adds extra comfort to processing our tasks associated with PDFs effortlessly. It ensures flawless results and aids even newbie users can use this app at its full potential.
Super Advantages of UPDF:
- Real easy for you to use
- Beautiful and elegant user interface
- Super fast speed and high performance
Here are the incredible functionalities of the UPDF application
- This app has in-built collaborative tools to annotate the content for better understanding, including highlights, text boxes, sticky notes, etc.
- Effortlessly text editing in PDF is possible with this tool. Edit the texts in the PDF directly.
- Edit the images in the PDF creatively with the help of editing tools like cutting, cropping, replacing, rotating, resizing, and repositioning.
- You can use UPDF to reorder the pages in the PDFs and optimize the content precisely. Make necessary changes in structuring the PDF pages using tools like rotate, replace, extract, split, crop, delete, and insert.
- It is easy for you to convert PDF documents to other file formats, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- UPDF allows you to import large-sized PDF files into its working space quickly and permit you to work on every detail of the PDF file.
These are the mind-blowing features of UPDF. Download this program and explore it in real-time to realize the worth of this tool. UPDF offers a complete solution to PDF edit needs.
How to Change Font in PDF Step-by-Step
Here, you will learn how to change the font in PDF using the UPDF app. Follow the instructions carefully to make desired edits to the PDF. It is enough if you make the correct clicks at the right buttons to trigger the desired action on the PDFs. Use the below guide to change the text font of the existing content in PDF.
Step 1. Select Edit Mode
Go to its official webpage and download the app. Then, install it and launch the program. Now, tap the "Open File" button to import the PDF file into the working space of UPDF. Even large-sized files quickly load into the working space of this tool.
Next, hit the "Edit PDF" button in the menu to start editing the PDF content.
Step 2. Change Font in PDF
Click the mouse anywhere on the PDF texts and you will notice a pop-up window carrying text editing tools. Customize the attributes like font, font size, Italics, and color for the selected PDF content.
Using this edit mode you can modify the font sizes, style, and color in no time. It allows you to work on every attribute of the fonts and customize it according to your requirements. Now, you have completed the text editing in the PDF with the help of UPDF. The entire process is simple and less time-consuming. A few clicks are sufficient to make necessary changes to the text fonts in PDFs.
Related post: How to change font size in PDF
How to Change Font in PDF Text Box
If you want to change the font in PDF Text Box, then surf the below guidelines carefully.
Step 1: Choose the "Comment" Option
Download the UPDF app and install it. Next, launch the app and upload the file into its working space by tapping the "Open File" button.
Now, select the "Comment" option in the left menu. This will allow you to edit all the annotations on this PDF document.
Step 2. Change the Font of the Text Box
Now you can change the font of the text box or typewriter. Right-click the text box or typewriter, select "Properties" and then this will reveal the properties pop-up.
Personalize the pop-up attributes, such as the Font, font size, text color, etc. To change the font in PDF, click the drop-down icon in the font area, and you can choose the desired font.
The above steps illustrate an efficient way to change the font in the PDF text box. The comment tool in UPDF serves this purpose. You can use this option and bring out the respective effects on the PDF text box.
FAQs about changing Font in PDF
1. Why Do You Need to Change the Font In PDF?
Changing the PDF font may be because your document has a different font style, making the article look out of place. Or because of the font, the text is garbled and stacked together. Even the text font doesn't match your file content.
2. Can I Change the Existing Text Font in PDF?
Of course, you can. UPDF can help you to change the existing text font in PDF easily. You can follow the steps below:
- Open the PDF file by clicking on "Open File" in the main interface
- Tap the "Edit PDF" on the left panel to enter edit mode
- Double-click on the existing text and change the font of the text
3. Can I Change the PDF Font Online?
Yes, you can. You can go to google and search for the tools to change the font. But it is not safe to the online tools. Uploading files online means that information can be stolen.
4. Can I Change the PDF Font in Adobe Acrobat
You can change the font in Adobe Acrobat. You can refer to the steps below:
- Launch Acrobat and upload the PDF file
- Click on "Edit PDF" on the right side
- Select the text and change the font
- Save the file to your computer
Thus, you are in the last lines of the discussion on how to change the font in PDF. Connect with the tool and bring out the best in the PDFs. The UPDF app serves your needs and gives comfort while working with PDFs. Personalizing PDFs becomes easy if you switch to efficient tools. Choose wisely and optimize your works related to PDFs using the perfect program. Edit the PDFs with high-end controls and change every parameter in the PDFs without data loss. Stay tuned to this article to explore the best ways to edit PDFs for personal and professional use.
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today
- 4 Ways to Convert VSDX to PDF (With and Without Visio)
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF