What is Adobe PDF Editor? Actually, it means the product - Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. While browsing the internet you will see thousands of PDF editor programs and online websites and the Adobe PDF editor is also the one popular PDF editor. But it is TOO EXPENSIVE. if you are looking for a free PDF editor then you are at the right place. To select the FREE PDF editor you need to do lots of research because this is really important to understand the features of program which can quickly alter, annotate, edit and add some data or remove some data from the PDF. Here, we are going to share the best program and alternative to Adobe Acrobat PDF editor which comes with all features what you need in your PDF editor.
The Best Alternative to Adobe PDF Editor Free
UPDF is a desktop PDF solution offered for Windows as well as Mac operating system computers. This free PDF editor is the best Adobe Acrobat PDF editor alternative which enables you to edit your PDF very easily as the interface is clear as compared to the other programs. It works totally offline so you just need to download it once and use it for lifetime there is no need to connect with internet.
- UPDF comes with the very easy to use interface so you can easily use it even if you are a newbie.
- It enables you to read the PDF files and view the data in it with multiple modes
- It enables you to edit the texts and images on the PDF document.
- You can add the highlight, strikeout, notes and many other elements to PDF.
- You can also organize PDF documents with the help of this software.
- It is totally free.
How to Use Adobe PDF Editor Alternative
Step 1: Click the "Edit" Option
Firstly, download and install the software on your computer then launch it on your system. Once launched, open a PDF document. Then, you need to click on the "Edit" button which is available there at the left middle side of the interface.
Step 2: Add Text or Edit Text in PDF
Once you click the "Edit" button in the program you will be entered in the editing mode of the software. You can add text box anywhere you want. To add text you need to click the "+ Text" button in the toolbar. Now drag your mouse and click in the PDF file where you want to add text. After adding the text box you can now simply add the text of your choice.
You can also edit the existing text on PDF. Click on the text that you want to make modification. The software will shows you a purple line around the text of your PDF file. You can simply edit the text of PDF now.
Step 3: Edit Image in PDF
This free Acrobat PDF editor alternative also allows you to edit the image of your PDF file. You just need to select the image in PDF file and then it offers you options to extract, crop, rotate or replace the image with the new one.
Video Tutorial on How to Edit a PDF File on Windows
How to Use Adobe PDF Editor to Edit PDF
Adobe Acrobat PDF Editor is an online PDF editor tool where you can edit your files just by using the browser in your computer. This online website allows you to edit the files without installing any software or application on your computer. Here, we are going to share how you can use this free adobe editor website to edit your PDF files.
How to Edit PDF with Adobe PDF Editor:
Step 1: Firstly, open Adobe Acrobat and open your PDF file. You can also drag & drop the PDF files into the UPDF interface directly for editing.
Step 2: Once you have selected your PDF files for editing, you can now use the "Tools" button to view different editing options. Here you can convert the PDF files from PDF to PPT, JPG, Excel and many other formats. You can also use the highlighter, pencil and some other tools for making the PDF files superb according to your choice.
If you want to download Adobe Acrobat PDF editor, you can go to Adobe Acrobat Official website. But you have to sign up an Adobe account and enter your payment method before downloading it. This is frustrated, right? UPDF is free and doesn't need any of your payment method. What are you waiting for?
- Top 5 Most Powerful AI PDF Editors in 2023
- Top 10 Best Father's Day Gift Ideas 2023 for Every Type of Dad
- Foxit Reader Vs Adobe Reader: The Complete Comparison
- How to Find Word in PDF Documents
- Everything about GPT-5: Release Date, Rumors, Features, and More
- MacOS Sonoma: All You Want to Know
- PDF Expert Free Vs Paid: All You Need to Know
- 4 Best Ways to Convert HWP to PDF
- Adobe Reader Vs Adobe Acrobat: Head-to-Head Comparison
- Adobe Acrobat Standard Vs Pro: What Are Differences?
- iOS 17: Everything You Want to Know After WWDC 2023
- How to Combine Screenshots into One PDF? (Easy Ways)
- How to Translate PDF to Any Language with AI, Including ChatGPT
- Top 9 PDF Document Translators with AI
- WWDC 2023 - Everything Apple Announced Today