PDFs are a comfortable file format where you can create, view, and send them effortlessly through any channel without any data loss. There are surplus applications available in the digital space to meet your needs flawlessly. Here, in this article, you will be studying the Docfly PDF Editor and its best alternative to serve your expectations.
Precise operations on the PDFs add comforts while handling them in large numbers for official use. If you can adopt the best way to access those file formats, then all your struggles related to business documents will be sorted out in no time. Quickly scroll down, to enlighten with the perfect PDF Editor for your requirements without any compromises.
The Best Alternative to Docfly PDF Editor
The UPDF is an outstanding program that gives you the best outcomes while handling PDFs. It serves as the right alternative to Docfly PDF Editor. It has a simple user interface and encourages even a newbie to work comfortably without any issues. Due to its less complex interface, you can bring the best in PDF documents quickly. Perform the desired action on the PDFs and make necessary changes for better understanding.
Unlike Docfly PDF Editor, you can download UPDF PDF editor to your system and edit the files limitlessly. This app offers you a complete solution to meet your PDF needs. You can perform various operations on the files and store them in any desired storage space for quick access.
Here are the key features of the UPDF PDF Editor tool
- Allows you to edit the PDFs as per your needs. You can edit the texts and images on the PDF documents.
- Crop, extract, and rotate images in your PDF document.
- Open and view your PDF documents with the best PDF reader.
- Markup your PDF documents with various tools.
- This app is compatible with Windows and Mac systems
- This tool is free and it is the world's first real free PDF editor that you can replace Adobe Acrobat.
These are the remarkable functionalities of the UPDF app and you can use it as an alternative to the Docfly PDF Editor program.
Steps to Edit PDF with the Best Docfly PDF Editor
The UPDF offers you mind-blowing editing features on PDFs. It works on every detail in the file precisely. To edit the PDFs using the UPDF app, you can follow the below instructions carefully. Here are a few insights into the optimal usage of this tool.
Step 1: Install the application
Download the app from its official website and install it. During the download choose the correct version of the tool according to your system OS. Launch the app and import the file by clicking the "Open File" button.
Step 2: Choose Edit Mode
Tap the "Edit" button in the Menu bar and start editing the PDF content. Click on the texts that require changes and you can edit the text easily as you are on a Word processor.
Besides, you will witness the editing tools on the top menu. This editing menu carries the editing elements and you can choose the desired ones according to your needs. You can change the font, font size, alignment, etc. to the texts of your PDF documents.
Step 3: Add Texts
If you want to insert extra texts into the PDF file, then click the "+ Text" icon and put your mouse to the place where you want to add the text. Next, type the texts and hit the enter button to add content to the existing PDFs.
Step 4: Edit the Images
Click to select the pictures on the PDFs and use the pop-up elements like crop, rotate, and cut editing operations to refine the existing image on the PDFs. You can also right-click the image to select the editing options.
Finally, save the file after all the desired edits. Store the PDFs at the respective storage space and retrieve them when required.
Additional Facts of Docfly PDF Editor You Should Know
The Docfly PDF editor helps you to edit the PDFs and compress them for quick transfers. This application is available in the cloud storage and whenever you access them you get connected with the latest version of this tool. This app also allows you to extract pages from PDFs for future reference. There are options to reorder the pages in the PDFs using this online program.
Steps on How to Use Docfly PDF Editor
Here, you will be learning how to use Docfly PDF Editor to edit PDFs effortlessly. It is an online app and you must step into its official webpage to start using the program.
- Go to the official website of Docfly PDF Editor and upload the PDFs by drag and drop technique. You can upload the files either from the local system drive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- After importing the files into the working space, start using the in-built options like edit, and convert to make necessary changes. Edit the PDF content the right way by making clicks at respective areas on the file.
- Soon after the edits, save the files on any storage for quick access. Use Docfly PDF Editor to modify the passwords in your file. You can perform a wide range of operations on the PDFs like split, merge, remove watermarks, highlight, and rotate the content according to your requirements.
Connect with this online PDF editor if you want to make quick changes to the PDFs. This app allows you to edit 3 PDFs free of cost per month. The users must sign in and fill in the details to access this online tool limitlessly.
Thus, you had an enlightening discussion about the Docfly PDF Editor. The best alternative UPDF serves the purpose and performs beyond expectations yielding precise outcomes. The ease of usage features encourages the new users to go for it without any dilemma. Use UPDF PDF Editor and work on the PDFs limitlessly. Connect with UPDF Editor and perform click actions to insert desired changes to the file. Stay tuned for impressive facts about the UPDF PDF Editor and its efficient usage that meets the expectations of beginners and professionals.
- How UPDF Help you Enjoy Reading PDF Books
- Share PDF
- Annotate PDF
- How UPDF Help Students Improve the Productivity of Reading PDF Books?
- How Teachers can Improve the Productivity of Reviewing PDF Papers?
- Most Common PDF File Errors and Solutions
- Add Watermark
- Add Link
- Add Bookmark
- Why Use PDF File Instead of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Files