Talking of the revolution in the IT industry, data conversion and transfer needs are the pivots of information exchange and sharing. When working towards the concern, the greatest hustle comes with PDF editing tasks.
When looking for a dependable PDF tool for addressing the aforesaid concerns, you can pick the Xodo PDF utility without a second thought. The tool is known to comfortably perform the tasks of PDF editing, reading, format conversion to and from PDFs and a lot more PDF operations. The application is supportive of all your smart devices and is available for a free download and usage.
- Part 1. The Best Alternative to Xodo PDF Application
- Part 2. How to Edit PDF with Xodo PDF Alternative
- Part 3. Steps for Using the Xodo PDF Tool to Edit PDF Files
The Best Alternative to Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
While almost any of your PDF related concerns can be set straight with the Xodo PDF application, an alternative search requirement may pop up due to a diversity of reasons. When looking for one, you can rely on the UPDF PDF editor for catering to your set of concerns while working with PDF documents.
Talking of the explicit attributes of the UPDF tool, the utility claims to be the first free PDF program launched on the global scale, and boasts of being fast and effective PDF application software with affordably the simplest as well as the smartest user interface. The tool further promises you of a top-quality performance in whatever PDF task you choose to proceed with.
There are a variety of reasons supportive of the UPDF editor being a worldwide preference for almost every PDF related concern. A few of them are listed below:
- Excellent PDF Reader and Editor - If you are worried about the hustle of editing PDF documents, rest assured with the UPDF tool. The PDF program is responsive towards all of your PDF editing requirements of deleting and adding text to PDF files, format PDF documents and even modifying PDF images using the tool's options of rotate, crop, extract and delete images from PDF files. The program supports a top quality PDF reader and viewer utility as well.
- Annotate PDF Documents - The application supports a variety of text annotation tools, including those of a text highlight, strike out text, add notes and text underline.
- Organize PDF Files - You can use the program to organize your PDF documents in a convenient arrangement through the actions of rotation, deletion, replacement, splitting, extraction and insertion of pages within the PDF file.
Why Should You Choose UPDF over Xodo PDF?
While three are a number of reasons to switch to the UPDF software for working with PDF files, the most appealing ones include a user cohesive, non-messy and smart interface, top graded utility performance and high-speed task completion.
How to Edit PDF with Xodo PDF Alternative
See through the following user guide for a step-by-step insight into using the UPDF tool to edit PDF documents with utmost ease:
Step 1: Entering the Editing Mode
After a successful launch of the UPDF tool in your system, open a PDF, and navigate to the left menu bar in the tool's welcome screen. Here, you need to tap on the 'Edit' button for entering into the program's editing mode and getting an access to the software's editing toolbar.
Step 2: Edit Your PDF File
In the editing interface, navigate to click the text you want to edit. A purple borderline appears as your editing workspace to make desired alterations within your document and its images. You will feel like working with a Word document, having the choices to add, edit or delete specific texts and paragraphs within your file, the entire process taking lesser than a few minutes time.
The editing toolbar presents various options to add an extra impact to the text in your PDF document, like those of changing the color, indent, font style and text size, etc.
Step 3: PDF Image Editing
To edit images within a PDF file, make a selection of the latter and experiment with editing features of rotation, cropping, extraction and replacement of the image as desired.
Steps for Using the Xodo PDF Tool to Edit PDF Files
While you can read PDF documents in a high serene resolution with the Xodo PDF reader, the latter's PDF editing feature has a matchless class. When working with the Xodo PDF editor, you can edit PDF files through online and offline methods.
1. Online Editing Process
- Step 1: Log in to any suitable web browser in your device and visit the home site of the Xodo PDF editor.
- Step 2: In the opening interface of the editor, click on 'Launch App' tab.
- Step 3: From the panel in the left, hit 'Open File', followed by 'Local File', to select the PDF document from your device, which you want to edit.
- Step 4: Once the file gets opened, you can make the desired changes within your document, like that of adding signature and modifying text, etc.
- Step 5: When you are done, proceed to save the modified PDF document. Tap the 'Save' button on the top toolbar and browse your system to select a destination for the edited PDF file. When you have found one, give a name to your file and click on 'Save' in the bottom right corner of the window.
Offline Editing Process
If you choose to edit the PDF file in offline mode, go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Xodo PDF Editor and download the application in your Windows PC or Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Install and launch the Xodo application in your system or smartphone.
- Step 3: Select a locally saved PDF document from your device and open the same in the application's editor window.
- Step 4: After the file gets opened, navigate to the toolbar at the top and click on the 'Pencil' icon in the right corner.
- Step 5: You can now edit the file as per your requirement, like adding and formatting text and adding your signature, etc., with the PDF.
- Step 6: When you are happy with your work, navigate to the top toolbar and click on the 'Floppy' icon. The 'Save File' interface gets opened, where you need to choose a target location for the modified document within your device. When you have made your choice, assign a name to the document and tap 'Save' at the bottom of the interface.
Conclusion: after reading this article, it is clear that you should use UPF to read, edit, and annotate your PDF documents. It is a real free PDF editor in the world and you will get the best experiece by using it.
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF
- The Best Back to School PDF Tool You Should's Miss in 2022
- How UPDF Help you Enjoy Reading PDF Books
- Share PDF
- Annotate PDF
- How UPDF Help Students Improve the Productivity of Reading PDF Books?
- How Teachers can Improve the Productivity of Reviewing PDF Papers?
- Most Common PDF File Errors and Solutions