The credibility of PDFs in sharing and securing information is undeniable, making it an obvious necessity to look for convenient solutions to work with and modify these documents with ease. Talking of one among the many utilities available in the market, you can rely on the PDFescape editor for adhering to your PDF editing concerns.
This one is a smart PDF editing utility, available to you, both as an online tool and a desktop compatible software program for your Windows PC. While the online version comes for free, you will require a paid subscription to access most of the desktop compatible features of the software program.
- Part 1. The Best Free Alternative to PDFescape Editor
- Part 2. How to Edit PDF Files with PDFescape Editor Alternative
- Part 3. How to Use the PDFescape Editor to Edit PDF
The Best Alternative to PDFescape Editor
Not restricting you to either a paid access or an online use only, the PDFescape editor is certainly a PDF editing tool that you can count upon to address your concern of working with PDF documents. However, in case you come across the need to look for an alternative, the UPDF editor is always a safe switch.
Underscoring the features of the tool, the UPDF editor is a trunk of top-class PDF editing attributes, all set to address any of the diverse PDF modification requirements in the simplest way possible. The tool is free to use and opens up to you with a clean and interactive workspace with single click editing futures and high-tech performance that can limit the PDF editing within a few minutes.
The following list encompasses some over the top features of the UPDF editor that make it a preferred PDF editing utility:
- To start with, the UPDF editor allows you to perform all the basic PDF editing tasks of adding and deleting text from PDFs, along with experimenting with different formatting options to enhance your PDF text. The tool further permits you to edit images in PDF files through the extract, crop, delete and rotate image options
- You can further, use the tool to read and view PDF documents in high screen resolution.
- The tool comes with a variety of text annotations like that of typewriting, highlighting, and underlining, striking out and adding notes.
- The tool is a perfect PDF organizer the permits you to rotate, delete, replace, extract, insert and split pages to arrange them according to your convenience within the document.
- The OCR feature of the software grants you the liberty to convert PDFs into a number of editable file and image formats, including HTML, Word, Excel, Text, XML, jpeg, tiff, gif, png, bmp etc.
- The software allows you to create and fill PDF forms and also print PDF documents.
- THE UPDF editor guarantees the safety of your PDF documents through password protections and security encryptions.
- The software allows you to digitally sign PDF documents and even add handwritten signatures to the file.
Why is UPDF the Best PDFescape Alternative?
The UPDF editor boasts of being the first globally introduced free PDF editor tool, with a clean and intelligent interface, assuring you of a quick and efficient task performance. The software additionally supports high quality conversion of PDF documents into a series of editable file formats.
Steps for Editing PDF with PDFescape Editor Alternative
The section below explains the stepwise procedure to edit PDF files with the UPDF editor:
Step 1: Enter into the Editing Mode
Start with a launch of the UPDF editor in your preferred device. On being welcomed with the opening interface of the software, enter into its editing mode by reaching to and clicking on the 'Edit' option in the menu bar at the left. This will enable the editing mode and you can now work with the editing toolbar.
Step 2: Editing the PDF Document
Tap any of the text on PDF to let the purple bordered editing box get opened. This is your PDF modification space, where you can introduce changes to the text as well as image of the PDF file. The software gives you the comfort of editing a Word file throughout the process, while allowing you to modify, delete or add paragraphs and text to your document. Using this editor, PDF modification is a task of hardly a few minutes.
You can further enhance your text by altering its font style and size, indentation and color, etc., in the editing toolbar, where all these formatting options are conveniently available.
Step 3: Edit the PDF Image
Editing PDF images within a document is another amazing feature of the UPDF editor. If you wish to edit one in your PDF file, select an image in the document and try hands on cropping, rotating, extracting and replacing it as required.
How to Use the PDFescape PDF editor to Edit PDF Files
As already stated, the PDFescape editor allows you to edit PDF documents online as well as through its desktop application. If you choose to take up the desktop editing method, follow the steps given below to proceed with the editing process:
Step 1: Begin with launching the desktop version of the software in your Windows PC. In the welcome screen, navigate and click on the 'Edit' option in the left. You will enter the editing node of the tool.
Step 2: Make a double click on an empty space in your document for the blue text box to appear. You can alternatively, make use of the 'Type Text' option available in the 'Edit' toolbar. Once the text box appears, click inside it to start typing, like in a normal Word editor.
Step 3: When you are satisfied with your work; click anywhere, except within the text box to finalize your changes. If you wish to continue editing, double click again on the text.
Step 4: If you wish to align the text box in a particular direction, drag the cursor to any corner of the text box. The cursor changes to a circular arrow. Hold the left mouse button to rotate the box, and release to apply the changes.
Step 5: Hold on the left mouse button anywhere along the black lines to move the text box anywhere within the document. Select the 'Grid' tool from the left panel to format your document. The snap may sometimes not be visible, but it is always there. Move the text box slowly while keeping a watch over the red lines to check the alignment. Release the cursor when the placement satisfies you.
Step 6: To resize your text box, hold the left mouse button along the circles surrounding the text box border.
Step 7: You can format the text within each of the inserted text boxes by selecting appropriate tools from the 'Edit' toolbar.
Step 8: For deleting a particular text box, start with erasing its contents using the 'Delete' or the 'Backspace' key. When you are done, tap any of the aforesaid keys again to see the text box get vanished.
- Add Watermark
- Add Link
- Add Bookmark
- Why Use PDF File Instead of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Files
- Everything about 8 Types of PDF Standards
- 7 Methods to Add Watermark to PDF Rapidly
- Robust Ways to Remove Watermark from PDF
- Simple Way to Redact PDF in Adobe
- Clear Ways to Resize PDF on Mac
- 3 Methods to Make PDF Editable Speedily