If you're using a Mac and how to edit PDF is a question you'd like answered, look no further! Introducing UPDF, a fast, modern, and capable PDF editor for macOS systems right up to the latest version. Learn how to edit a PDF on Mac for free with this amazing tool. Featuring UPDF, a universal, productive, delightful, and fast PDF editor for Mac.
- Part 1. The Best Tool to Edit PDF on Mac
- Part 2. How to Edit PDF on a MacBook
- Part 3. Video Tutorial on How to Edit a PDF on Mac
The Best Tool to Edit PDF on Mac
UPDF was designed and developed for the modern PDF workflow, but rather than offering it as a premium paid utility, Superace, the company behind the product, has decided to release it as a PDF editor. Currently, you can use it on macOS to edit PDF files, comfortably read PDF documents, annotate PDF documents, and organize PDF pages on a slick and responsive interface.
The tool is available for Mac and Windows systems, and the release calendar is full of surprises waiting for you. Here are some of the amazing features and advantages of UPDF:
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
- Fast speed and stable performance.
- Beautiful user interface and modern design.
- Add, and edit text and images on PDF documents.
- Add annotations to PDF, such as highlights, sticky notes, text boxes, etc.
- Rotate, extract, and delete pages in PDF document.
- Read PDF documents and add bookmarks to PDF.
Step 1. Open a PDF
Open a PDF file with UPDF. You can drag your PDF into the UPDF interface, or you can click the purple "Open File" button.
Step 2. Enter the Editing Mode on Mac
Click the "Edit" icon on the left panel. It will take you into the edit mode.
Step 3. Edit PDF File on Mac
Edit PDF Text
Click on any text block to select and edit the text inside - a contextual secondary editing toolbar provides everything you need to control the attributes of the selected text in the highlighted block.
More importantly, UPDF for Mac allows you to add rich text from other pages by dragging and dropping. For example, you can drag the text from the browser web page into the UPDF interface. That's more high-efficient to copy text from another place. If you also think it's very convenient, you can click the below button to download UPDF for trial.
Edit Image in PDF
You can also edit a PDF image by clicking and then using the image editing toolbar to replace, rotate, crop, delete, and perform other actions on the chosen image.
If you want to add new images to a PDF, you can click the "Image" icon on the top and then upload your images. Or you can drag and drop an image to the UPDF interface to add or replace the image.
Edit Link in PDF
What's more, UPDF also supports adding and editing links in PDF files. To do this, you can click the "Link" icon and then choose "Link to Web" or "Link to Page." If you select "Link to Web", you can enter the link in the box. If you select "Link to Page," just enter the page number in the box.
After adding a link, you can also edit the link's appearance, such as link type, style, thickness, and color.
Using UPDF is the best way to edit a PDF on Mac. It is a more affordable PDF editor that has the same basic ability as Adobe Acrobat. Get UPDF through the following Download button.
Video Tutorial on How to Edit a PDF on Mac
Advantages of Using UPDF to Edit PDF on Mac
That's why UPDF is an extremely handy tool. You can process large workflows, no information leaves your Mac, and the PDF editing feature gives you full control over the contents of the file in question. Apart from these key benefits, you can also enjoy a refreshing UI that's modern and user-friendly. In fact, it's fun to work on UPDF because the smooth user experience lets you work faster and more efficiently.
The upcoming features cover almost every PDF eventuality, including batch process, form creation, text recognition, and more. But even if you use it as a simple PDF editor, you'll be pleased with the way UPDF handles on your Mac. What's more, it's delightful and productive, so try UPDF and see the stark difference it can make to your productivity at work, while studying, or in your professional and personal life. Try UPDF for Mac today by clicking the below Download button.
UPDF Upcoming Features:
- PDF Creation: Convert almost any document file type or image into a PDF with one click. Convert from PDF to a range of other formats so you can edit them natively on their respective apps. Format consistency, security, and speed are the three mantras of UPDF.
- OCR PDF: Scanned PDFs can be accurately converted into searchable or editable PDF files so you can modify the content inside. With its high rate of accuracy, human intervention to correct OCR errors is brought down to the minimum.
- Digital Signatures: Create and add digital or handwritten signatures to PDF documents, thereby enhancing the productivity and security of your remote signature workflows.
- Create and Fill Forms: Interactive PDF forms can be created with simple drag-and-drop actions. Fill forms easily with form field identification and other intuitive features.
- How UPDF Help you Enjoy Reading PDF Books
- Share PDF
- Annotate PDF
- How UPDF Help Students Improve the Productivity of Reading PDF Books?
- How Teachers can Improve the Productivity of Reviewing PDF Papers?
- Most Common PDF File Errors and Solutions
- Add Watermark
- Add Link
- Add Bookmark
- Why Use PDF File Instead of Word, Excel, or PowerPoint Files