It is possible that color printing will not be possible on some types of paper. Since you'll have to start from scratch with a new PDF file, this may seem like a daunting undertaking. Fortunately, you can now change the PDF background color in instant using a few easy strategies. Let's take a look at them.
Part 1. How to Change PDF Background Color on Windows and Mac
PDF documents are the format that is utilized most frequently for a wide variety of academic and professional reasons. UPDF is an outstanding program that can be used to manage and modify PDF files. It is an all-in-one PDF program that comes with a variety of tools and settings to choose from.
- This utility allows you to open a number of different PDF files while maintaining their original layout.
- In addition, you are able to annotate your PDF files with things like comment notes, reviews, and stickers. You also have the ability to add signatures and sign your PDF documents.
- The conversion feature allows you to convert PDFs to other file formats, including Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
- It also enables you to organize PDF files in a variety of ways, including adjusting the location of pages, replacing pages, and rotating PDF page orientation.
- You may even include brand-new text in your PDF file or alter the information that is already there using the editing feature.
- It also has an advanced OCR feature to help you make scanned PDFs editable and searchable.
Steps to Change PDF Background Color
Let's take a look at how to change the background color using UPDF:
- First, make sure you have downloaded and installed the UPDF application. Open your PDF file in the UPDF program by clicking "Open File".
- Now click on the "Page Tool" icon on the left side of the panel. Next, click on the "Background" button from the top panel.
- If you want to add new background color, you need to tap the "Add" button. If you want to change the background color, you can click the "Edit" icon.
- In the "Background Color" section, you can set or change any color you want. To apply the color to the background, simply click the "Save" button.
Above are the steps to change the background color. It's simple, right? You can download UPDF for a trial.
Part 2. How to Change PDF Background Color Online
It is easy for you to find online PDF converters, however, it is hard for you to find online PDF editors. It is also hard for you to find tools that allow you to change the PDF background color online. Besides, there are many disadvantages to using online tools, such as:
- It is not safe to upload your PDF documents to the internet.
- Online tools are not stable due to your internet situation. If your network is poor, your PDF file may be damaged.
- All online tools claim that they are free, however, it has many limitations and there are actually no free tools for you to edit a PDF document online.
But if you still want to look for solutions to change the PDF background color online, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Go to Google Chrome and search for the keyword "pdf background color change online".
- Step 2. Try the online tools in the search results.
- Step 3. Drag and drop the PDF file for which you want to change the background color. Select the setting.
- Step 4. Now wait a few moments and then download your PDF file.
Part 3. How to Change PDF Background Color with Adobe Acrobat
The background color may be simply changed in Adobe Acrobat. Change the background color of the PDF you are viewing by following the instructions below.
- In order to apply the backdrop, you first need to open the PDF file. Select "Tools" > "Edit PDF" from the menu bar.
- The secondary toolbar displays the Edit PDF toolset, and associated choices are shown in the right-hand window.
- Replace Background will be the default option if a notification informs you that background is already present in the current document. If the new background is only applied to a subset of the pages, the old background will continue to appear on all other pages.
- Select "More > Background > Add" in the secondary toolbar.
- The Saved Settings menu allows you to re-use the background and background selections that you previously saved.
- Select From Color to apply a solid color background. Select a color swatch or a custom shade in the color picker. Then click OK to finish.
- If you'd like to use a picture, click File and then Browse to find the image. Page Numbers can be used to find a specific image inside a multi-page file.
- Adjust the background's look and location, if necessary. Now that you've made your adjustments, press the "save" button.
As you can see that using Adobe Acrobat to change the PDF background color is very complicated. And it is very expensive to use it. Why not switch to UPDF? You can check the comparison between Adobe Acrobat and UPDF to see why UPDF is the better option.
Part 4. Comparison of the Three Methods for Changing the PDF Background Color
Many tools can help you change the color of a PDF's background while preserving the layout and components of a file. The top-rated tool for this is UPDF, an online tool, and Adobe Acrobat. To know which one can change the color of the background more conveniently among these three tools, have a look at this table:
|Pricing||Standard: US$155.88/year |
|Work on Systems||Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS||Online||Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS|
Part 5. FAQs about Changing PDF Background Color
Can I change PDF background color to white?
Yes, you can change PDF background color to white. You can use the UPDF method we explained above and when you are selecting a color, you need to select a white color.
Why do you need to change the PDF background color?
A visual look of the document makes it more engaging and interactive, and the background is part of the visuals of PDF documents. A good background can help in improved readability and make it more eye-catching. Moreover, it also shows the theme of your PDF files, so choosing backgrounds for PDF is very important, especially in industrial domains. Backgrounds also help enhance a document's outlook, making it more presentable.
How can I change the background color of a PDF file?
If you want to change the background color of a PDF file using UPDF, follow these instructions:
- Open your PDF file in UPDF and click on the "Page Tool" icon on the left-hand side.
- Now, click on the "Background" option.
- Click the "Edit" icon and select the background color you need.
- Now, click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
Is it free to change the PDF background color?
Actually, there is no free PDF editor that allows you to change the background color of PDF documents. You can use reliable PDF software like UPDF to help you achieve the best results.
What is the usage of PDF background color?
Users go through a whole procedure just to change the background color of a PDF file because it makes a PDF file more presentable. This can also maximize readability; thus, you can understand information better when the background of the file is not irritating. It also helps in presenting your brand's aim, and if the background is in contrast, it makes the file more visually appealing.
Changing the background color of a PDF document is easy, thanks to UPDF. When we take a look at UPDF, we see that it allows users to easily add, edit, and even delete backgrounds. As a result, it stands out as a leader among PDF editors, both online and offline.
If you are interested in UPDF, you can download it by clicking the download button below.
- Top 12 Best Cross-Platform Productivity Apps 2023 to Streamline Workflow Efficiency
- 20 Best Productivity Tips and Hacks to Improve Workflow in 2023
- Exploring GPT-4 and Comparing its Features with ChatGPT
- 5 Most Useful Tips to Help You Work Faster
- PDF vs Word Docx - What are the Key Differences?
- Apple Events of the Whole Year of 2023 - Everything We Know
- Everything We Know About WWDC 2023 So Far
- How to Make Time Go Faster at Work in 5 Ways
- Google Bard Vs. Bing ChatGPT: The Battle for AI Search Engine Supremacy
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Work Performance