What is a PDF merger for Mac? Users are able to merge numerous PDFs into a single document by utilizing a technique known as a PDF merger. Multiple PDFs can be merged into a single document in a variety of ways. It's possible that you're submitting many invoices to accounting and want to keep them all together in one file. You may be compiling a number of documents to send to a coworker. Alternatively, you may have printed many web pages as PDFs and need to merge them into one document.
All of these problems have one solution which is using the PDF merger on Mac.
Part 1. Top 5 PDF Mergers for Mac
The following is a list of the top free applications for merging PDF files on a Mac. On a Mac, you may merge two or more PDF files with these software. You have the option to merge numerous PDF files into a single document with ease. Using these programs, the process of merging files is very straightforward.
Using Adobe Acrobat, you'll have access to a wide range of PDF options. It only takes a few clicks to merge PDF files in Adobe on Mac. You may also use it to modify PDF files in the most straightforward way possible. Encrypting PDFs with secret passwords is easy by using this PDF merger for macOS. PDF conversion, creation, splitting, and compression are all supported in their entirety.
- It provides a fast and great merging PDF files option.
- Edit text, graphics, photos, links, watermarks, and more in PDF documents with ease.
- You can quickly produce PDFs from different formats, as well as form fillable PDFs.
- Multiple markup tools make it simple to annotate and mark up PDF files.
- It is famous and known by many users in the document productivity area.
- Paid tool. Very expensive.
In addition to Mac OS X, PDFSam Enhanced is a popular free PDF merger for splitting and merging PDFs on several platforms, including Windows. Users can pick several PDF files, which can be combined or divided, to utilize PDFSam. These surgeries can be done in a variety of ways that can be customized to your liking. Documents in PDF format are processed in a flash! It offers a free version named PDFSam Basic which allows you to merge PDFs for free, which makes it a good PDF merger for Mac.
- It's quick and easy.
- Split, combine, rotate, and compose in a variety of ways.
- Free to use
- Old-fashioned user interface.
- The Enhanced version is a paid tool.
- There are a variety of features.
- Beautiful user interface with a ton of useful functionality.
- Simple and easy to use
- It's expensive ($99 at the very least if you don't require the Pro features).
For the express aim of merging several PDF files into a single document, this free Mac PDF merge program was developed. Despite the fact that it just allows you to merge files, this tool is easy to use, quick, and allows you to move pages before merging.
More than that, you'll be able to see the results within a few seconds. However, because it automatically overwrites files, you should take care not to accidentally delete your original PDFs in the process.
- It's quick and easy.
- Users can view the PDF preview.
- Free to use and safe
- There are no additional features or functionalities.
UPDF is an excellent option if you're searching for a tool that can be utilized both in the workplace and in the academic. This helpful program can perform even the most difficult jobs with ease because of its resource-light design and user-friendliness.
- Highlight, underline, and strikethrough text in your PDF document are all possible thanks to the sophisticated capabilities provided by this software. Sticky notes, various forms, and even comments may be added to various texts.
- You may also sign and share your PDF files with your friends and coworkers. The merge feature of UPDF for Mac is not available yet, but it will be released soon.
- In addition, you'll have complete control over your PDF file. UPDF allows you to edit and modify the content of your PDF files, including the text and images.
- It's possible to convert your PDF files to other formats, such as Word or Excel, using UPDF.
All four major operating systems are now supported by UPDF. UPDF has a variety of functions depending on whatever version you choose. Many additional features are planned for the next few months, as well. It will be the best PDF merger for Mac.
- Simple and easy to use
- All-in-one package for your PDF needs
- Fast and user-friendly
- 24/7 customer support
- Safe and secure
- Free version available
- The merge feature is not available yet but will be released soon.
Part 2. Comparison Chart for the 5 PDF Mergers for Mac
After thoroughly evaluating each of the available options, we've selected the finest PDF merging software. While the idea of combining PDF documents sounds straightforward at first, this is rarely the case. Multiple PDF files may be edited and combined quickly and easily only with the best PDF merging tools.
For your convenience, we've evaluated these PDF merging programs based on their performance, cost, and feature set. All of the programs featured here have something to offer, whether it's cloud connectivity, strong customer service, or compatibility with many operating systems, so don't be put off by the fact that some of them are free.
|Product||Price||Merge PDFs||Split PDF||Edit PDF|
|Adobe Acrobat Pro DC||$178.88/year||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PDFSam Enhanced||from $59/year||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PDF Studio||$99 (Standard) or $139 (Pro)||Yes||Yes||No|
|UPDF||Free and paid versions start from $14.99||Available soon||Yes||Yes|
When searching for the best PDF merging tool for Mac, it is important to take into consideration the demands that you have. If you just sometimes need to merge PDFs, then a free online service will be the best choice for you. However, if you frequently merge PDFs, premium software can provide greater value and save you more time than a free one.
Check the app's rules if you have a large number of files to combine since some of the free PDF merging apps have restrictions on the number of daily merges or other types of files that may be merged.
In a similar vein, if you are dealing with confidential documents, you should look at offline PDF merging programs for Mac, particularly ones that provide high-level security and encryption. Although we have reviewed the 5 best PDF mergers for Mac, we recommend you to use UPDF because of its broad variety of PDF editing and other features.
- Simple Methods to Edit Link in PDF
- Top 10 PDF Link Editor
- Add Background
- Effortless Ways to Change PDF Background Color
- 3 Different Ways to Add PDF Background
- Simple Ways to Remove Background from PDF
- Add Link
- How UPDF Helps you Study from Home
- What are the Different Versions of PDF/A?
- Master the Art of the PDF with 10 Tips & Tricks for UPDF