Technology is getting more advanced and upgraded with the passage of time. As digital documents are most commonly used to handle all the paperwork in multiple domains, there can be some new things that a user needs to try. Copy text from the image on Mac is also very trendy nowadays because, by this, you can preserve your time and effort.
You need to work with a third-party tool to carry out this task because the built-in software cannot do this. For this reason, we are going to present UPDF, the best PDF tool by which you can solve all PDF problems swiftly.
Part 1: The Tool You Need to Copy Text from Image on Mac
If you are wondering about how to copy text from an image Mac, the answer is you can do this by UPDF. With this tool, you can level up productivity and enhance the outlook of the PDF files in a few clicks. The technical algorithms present in this PDF editor can help you carry out your task without any lagging ratio.
The user interface of this PDF tool is well-organized, so you can use all of its features without facing any issues. Above all, it is a very budget-friendly tool for PDFs, and you make your PDF more professional without spending lots of dollars. Once you buy one license of UPDF, you can use it across multiple platforms such as Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS. The minimized readability of PDF files can be an irritating problem, but you can solve it using UPDF.
Prominent Features of UPDF
- Edit PDF: With the help of a remarkable PDF tool like UPDF, you can edit your PDF files to the edge of professionalism. This tool can help you with editing text by changing the font style, size, and colors. You can also edit the images in a PDF file by cropping, rotating, and extracting them. Above all, this tool also allows you to add links to PDFs and customize their opacity and colors.
- Annotate PDF: When it comes to annotating PDF files with UPDF is both an exciting and fun thing because the annotation tool in this tool is remarkable. Adding stamps and stickers in a PDF to make it more illustrative and interactive is what UPDF supports. Above all, you can also strikethrough any unrequired text in a file in your favorite color. As for the reviews and instructions, this tool allows you to do this by using a comment or sticky notes.
- Convert PDF: Mainly, students need to convert a PDF file for educational purposes, and UPDF is exactly right for this. This tool supports a wide range of formats, including HTML, XML, PDF/A, Word, Excel, PPT, Rich Text, and many more. You can always rely on converting capabilities of this PDF tool.
- OCR PDF: Another innovative feature in UPDF is OCR, by which you can convert scanned PDF files into editable and searchable formats. From image resolutions to page numbers, everything can be customized accordingly. As this exceptional PDF tool supports 38 languages for OCR, so you can work with the language of your choice.
- Organize PDF: UPDF is a feature-rich tool that offers multiple options when it comes to organizing PDF files. With this application, you can insert new pages anywhere in a PDF or delete the unrequired pages. Replacing and merging large PDF files is also possible with this tool.
Part 2: How Do I Copy Text from Screenshots on Mac?
Now that you have an idea about the assistance and intuitiveness of UPDF, you must be looking for answers to how to copy text from an image on Mac. Worry no more because the incredible solution to this problem is listed beneath:
Step 1: Launch UPDF and Create an Image
Initially, download UPDF on your Mac device and launch it. From the main interface, click on the "File" tab and select the "Create" button; from this, you'll see several options. Select the needed option and from the prompt window, select the destination folder to save the PDF image and click on the "Save" button. Click anywhere on the screen to capture the screenshot according to your selection, and after a few seconds, the screenshot image will be opened automatically.
Step 2: Make Scanned PDF Editable
Following this, click on the "Recognize Text Using OCR" button from the right toolbar. By this, you'll see options for "Searchable PDF" and "Image-Only PDF"; select the option of your choice "Searchable PDF". Afterward, hit the "Layout" button and manage the layouts of your PDF. Henceforth, click on the "Setting" icon and customize the setting of a PDF regarding Document language, Image Resolution, and Page Numbers. After this, click on the "Perform OCR" button.
Step 3: Copy Text from the Image
Once the OCR is performed, and your PDF file is editable, you can copy the text of your choice. For this, click on the "Edit PDF" button from the left toolbar and select the "Text" option. Use your trackpad to move it across the text you want to copy. After selecting the text, hit "Command + C," and this will copy the selected text. Now you are good to use the copied text as per your needs.
Part 3: FAQS on Copying Text from Images on Mac
1. How do I copy text from an image on Mac with Preview?
Preview is a built-in PDF tool for Mac by which you can only read PDF or make simple annotations. You will need to use a third-party app to copy text from an image on Mac. The best and most reliable app to do this is UPDF.
2. Can you pull text from a screenshot?
Yes, you can pull text from a screenshot, but for this, you need to use a tool that supports the OCR feature. UPDF is a prevalent tool that supports the feature of OCR, and the steps to pulling text from screenshots are very simple.
3. How do I copy text from a picture on Mac?
For this, you first need to create a PDF of that image so you can copy the text from it. UPDF is a recommended tool to carry out this task because it can not only create PDFs from captures, but it can also make them editable.
As the ending words, copying text from images is a great way to save time and effort. However, you must work with a tool that can support the feature of creating PDF files from captures. UPDF has the highest recommendations regarding this because it is a feature-rich and blazing-fast app to copy text from images. You can not only create PDFs with this tool, but you can also edit, annotate, OCR, or organize PDF files efficiently.
- How to Use ChatGPT Read PDF Files with 3 Ways
- Nitro Vs Foxit: Which One is Better?
- How to Transfer PDFs Between iPad/iPhone/Android and Windows/Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 10/11 Desktop Icons Missing After Restarting? (6 Effective Ways)
- Notion AI vs. ChatGPT, Which One is Better to Use?
- What is Notion AI and Everything You Need to Know about Notion AI
- How to Hide Icons on a Mac Desktop? (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How to Customize Mac Desktop? The Ultimate Guide (macOS 14 Compatible)
- How To Save PowerPoint as PDF with Notes
- 7 Methods to Turn a Slideshow into PDF
- How to Password Protect PowerPoint: Restrict Editing/Printing/Accessing
- 4 New Ways to Edit PDFs on Chromebook
- How to Make A Fillable PDF in Google Docs
- Top 4 PowerPoint Alternatives in 2023
- How to Create a Poster in PowerPoint